Realization

Through Thick and Thin [Summer Heat Pre-Quel]

The weather was nice and sunny outside. Not a cloud to be seen. The complete opposite or Nichkhun's mood. But, the weather helped his mood a bit.

Nichkhun is wondering where they're going... His donsaeng made him rush out of the house so quickly, "It must be something important?" he thought to himself as he felt a pull from Wooyoung.

"Hurry up! We're going to be late!" yelled Wooyoung to Nichkhun as he grabbed his hand and started fsat-walking

Nichkhun was surprised at the fact that Wooyoung is holding his hand. People were starting to stare at them weirdly. Nichkhun was now starting to feel awkward, but for some reason, he didn't mind. He didn't mind that his bestfriend was holding hands with him, he didn't mind that as weird as it was, he was enjoying it. He was for ocne feeling happy again. And little did he know, that Wooyoung was also liking it.

Finally after walking for a while Wooyoung exclaimed, "We're here!" as he spread his arm to reveal them infront of a movie theater.

"We're watching a movie?" Nichkhun gave Wooyoung a weird look

"Well, you've been talking how you've been wanting to watch this movie for so long, so I thought watching this might cheer you up!"  Wooyoung said as he gave his hyung a warm smile

Nichkhun was happy inside. He didn't think that Wooyoung would remember that he really wanted to watch this movie. Also, little did Wooyoung know, Nichkhun had already watched this movie... but since it was such a nice gesture, Nichkhun decided to watch it again with Wooyoug.

---

"Man, that was a good movie wasn't it?" Wooyoung asked Nichkhun as they exited the theater

"Yeah it was! I found it even funnier the second time ar-" Nichkhun tried to stop himself from finishing, but it was already too late

"Ya! You already watched this movie?! Why didn't you tell me!" Wooyoung poked Nichkhun's head making him fall back a little. He now fell stupid for bringing Khun to this movie since he already watched it

"I don't know..." Nichkhun smiled and scratched his head

"We could've just done something else you know..." sighed Wooyoung as he did the "-__-" face

"No, really! It's ok! It was fine, since I was with you!" Nichkhun tried giving a smile before he realised what he just said. Nichkhun facepalmed at his own actions. He now felt awkward of what he said, so he tried to avoid eye contact with Wooyoung. Dead silence. Dead silence while they were walking down the street. While Nichkhun was just avoiding Wooyoung's face, Wooyoung looked away and smiled at what he just said. Wooyoung felt happy for some reason, he felt tingly inside.

What's happening? Could he be possibly starting to fall for his hyunh? Wooyoung snapped himself out of it when his stomach growled. Nichkhun gave Wooyoung a weird stare while trying to be slick, but that obviously didn't work as Wooyoung saw him right away. Wooyoung just giggled as he scratched his head.

"Let's get some ice cream!" Wooyoung said as he broke the long, awkward silence. Nichkhun just nodded his head as he followed Wooyoung to the nearest convenience store

They stopped to eat their ice creams on a bench next to the river. Wooyoung as always, getting his favorite strawberry ice cream while Nichkhun just got a Melon bar ice cream. Before they knew it, the sun was beginning to set, staining the sky a bright orange color. The atmosphere between them still felt awkward, but not as much as before.

"Pretty." Wooyoung said as he stared into the sky

"Very." Nichkhun added as he looked at the sky and then smiled at Wooyoung, who gave him his famous warm smiles back

"Oh, you have some ice cream there!" Wooyoung pointed at Khun's lips , and before Nichkhun could clean it himself, Wooyoung already had a napkin cleaning it for him

"Thanks!" Nichkhun said as he gave another smile.

They were now staring at each other, and it all felt right to Nichkhun. Nichkhun was feeling happy, he wasn't even thinking about Victoria anymore. Something about Wooyoung made him feel happy. He felt comfortable around him, and he felt at home whenever he was around Wooyoung.

They were no longer staring, but now deeply gazing each other, eyes locked. Then, KISS.

---

TROLOLOL. Sorry for the cliff hanger. If it's not that good, I'm sorry x.x" I did this at like 3 in the morning, but, I hope you like it!

Comments and subcriptions are always welcome! Don't be afraid to befriend me either!

I'll update as soon as possible!