chapter 2, think before you act.

오랜만이야 (Long Time No See)

-------------- chapter 2 - think before you act

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰♥⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Soojin.

"Soojin honey, please wake up! It's time for school," my mother cooed. I sat up in my comfortable bed, not wanting to get out actually. "It's already 7 'o clock," my mother said, before leaving the room. I groaned, and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my mobile, and looked up for his Cyworld. No messages. I sighed before getting out of bed and getting myself cleaned up. After that, I did my usual routine in the morning. Dressing up, eyeliner, breakfast and keys.

"Hey, Soojin-ah!" yelled someone. I turned my head to that person. It was Sehun, my best friend since elementary. I smiled and ran up to him. "How are you?" he asked. I shrugged.

"I'm like always. The different person who has a pokerface on all the time," I replied. That was true. I was known in the school as the 'different ' person, even though I looked completely normal for Sehun. Since the day I got bullied, I stayed silent and wore my so-called pokerface. Sehun chuckled a bit. He was very talkative around me, unlike when he is with others.

"Soojin, be more social. I'm sure you would get more friends if you talked more to the people in school. You have the looks, the uniqueness, the brains... you're like the queenka!" he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at Sehun's over-dramatic sentence.

"Really, the queenka? If I were the queenka, I would be the so-called . Nope, I rather be this person," I said. Sehun sighed in defeat, and we walked in silence to school. I hated queenka's, so I hated her. Byun Hyomi. The worsest, ugliest, skinniest person in the whole world. I bet even SNSD's legs are even a bit fatter than hers. She was the girlfriend of this kingka, Kim Jongin. He likes to be called Kai, for whatever reason. And, I know this is so cliché, but I have a big crush on Kai. We were also in the same class in elementary, but he teased me so much... But, even though he did that, I still like him.

"You're staring again," Sehun said. I glared at him. Sehun knew that I had feelings for Kai, but stayed silent of it to his friends. I looked at the big clock that was placed in the hall of school, and saw it was almost time for us to go to class.

"What do you have?" I asked. Sehun thought for a moment.

"I think..." he said, which made me roll my eyes.

"You don't know, huh?" I asked. He shook his head. "Lucky for you, I have your list..." I said, and grabbed the list from my bag. "You have Mathemathics," I said. Sehun groaned, and put his head in his hands.

"Well, I guess I get going now, okay? See you later, Soojin-ah!" he said, and ran off. I sighed, and my heel to walk to my class. Suddenly, someone bumped into me. "Yah, watch out where you're going..." I said under my breath, loud enough to hear for that person.

"Kai-oppa, she did mean to me..." I heard that sickening, cute voice of hers. I turned my head to look at Hyomi, who was glaring at me. Kai stared at me with his arm around Hyomi.

"What did she do?" asked Kai, with his y low voice. Hyomi pretended to fake cry.

"She bumped really hard into me!" she said, which made Kai glare to me.

"Why do you always keep annoying her and me?!" he asked loudly. The people in the hallway turned to look at us. I lowered my head, scared to say anything in front of Kai. "Cat got your tongue?" he asked teasingly. Teaser.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm leaving now," I said, and walked away.

"Coward," I heard him say. I clenched my fist, not wanting to drop any tears. I have never been a coward, and never will be one. People think I'm one, but I know the results of making a fight. On my other school, last year before I moved back to this one, I thought it was cool to cause fights, so I fought a lot. Bad, bad Soojin. My parents were informed, and I had a very bad impression on the people there. So, I never really got the chance to make good friends, except for Sehun of course. I entered class, and sat at the back of the room, obviously not paying any attention to the teacher.

"Yah! Soojin-ah!" whispered some guy. I looked around to see who it was, and then finally saw Taemin leaning a bit to my table. "Are you okay? You seem a bit down..." he said. Taemin was not my best friend, but he took most of the time care of me in this school. I love how all of my friends are mostly boys. I can't really talk to girls, especially when they're friends of Hyomi, or when they're queenka-like. Then, when I was about to say something to Taemin, Kai entered the room, making everyone stare at him.

"What?" he asked coldly. He walked to a random seat, and sat down. The way he talked and walked towards the seat, was just so handsome... Oh, Kai. You're so handsome. What if I were a queenka, would you like me then? I sighed again, and waited patiently for this stupid class to end. When the class ended, I hurriedly made my way to the school's roof, my usual place when there was lunch. I laid down my stuff, and sat against the wall to stare at the big garden of the school. When I was relaxed, the door opened, and it revealed Kai. I was shocked to see him here, because he was with Hyomi most of the time. I hid myself and my stuff behind the wall, hoping he wouldn't see me. But, unfortunately, he didn't saw me. He suddenly stood in front of me, with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, eh, hi Kai..." I stuttered a bit.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, not responding to me. I scoffed a little.

"Hunting for wolves, alright?" I said, sarcastically. He chuckled a bit. That's what I hate about him. When he is with Hyomi, he is so mean to me. But when we're alone, he is so kind to me... Probably to act cool in front of Hyomi. "You're annoying," I said out of the blue.

"You're ugly," he responded. Even though I was called ugly everyday, it hurt me more to hear it from Kai. I looked a bit dissapointed when he said that. "Yah, I didn't mean it," he said.

"Tsk, you always mean it. You don't want to get into trouble, right?" I said, and stood up. Dusting the dirt from the back of my pants. "Think before you act, ," I said, and left. Of course I didn't mean it.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰♥⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

memorychains lonely corner  -------------

So, how was the "double-update" chapter? I have ache on my hand :s Too much written today. Anyways, Soojin will not dissapear until later chapters. I mean, what main character dissapears in the first chapter? I don't normally listen to them, but have you heard about Dalmatian? Their song Hurt Me is sooooo nice =w= It's a bit the main theme for the story, so, eh, yeah. Along with Lim Chang Jung's Long Time No See of course!

I will probably update tomorrow again! Bye bye~