chapter 1, prologue.

오랜만이야 (Long Time No See)

--------------  chapter 1 - prologue
 

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰♥⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Soojin.


dear diary,

haven’t written in you for a long time, eh? i’m very sorry about that! i promise to write more in you! *sighs* about four weeks, and then it’s finally holiday! you know, i’m going to daegu this time! yeah, last time i went to daegu as well, but… i don’t really care anymore. and at the end of july, i’m going to daddy in germany!

you know, there are these kids bullying me on school because i’m so different than others.. whats wrong with different people?

love, soojin.


⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰♥⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱


Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Soojin, and I am a student at Art & Music High. I like anything that isn't related to those kids nowadays. About a few weeks, is it time for my holiday. I really, really need it. Why? Because I'm so exhausted that I become tired without doing anything at all. I'm not going to miss those people. They hate me? I hate them. Done. No exceptions...

Okay, maybe one! There is this guy, Kim Jongin also known as Kai, in my class. I have a crush on him, but he doesn’t know. Not even my best friends. I just don’t really like telling them who I have a crush on. I will miss him. Well, he has a girlfriend, so I can’t do anything about it. Well, I can. But that’s going to take forever. Like, years. I mean, I have to wait for them to breakup, and that’s not easy. Although I’ve read something about him saying that he was angry at someone, and I suspect it is Byun Hyomi, his girlfriend.

*sigh* I wish Kai could recognize me... He hates me, very much. BUT! A few days ago, there was this message he put on his Cyworld, where he stated that he had a fight with someone... I hope he had a fight with Hyomi! And, some horoscopes say that a capricorn and libra are the perfect match for each other! Another point for the SooKai couple!

Anyways, tomorrow is school again, and I am so not in the mood for that... Mom and Dad are busy, my siblings are too... active, and my I don't even have that much friends... Geez! Give me another life! Oh? It's already 23 PM! Have to go to bed now!


⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰♥⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

memorychains lonely corner -------------

As some of you have, eh, seen. I've edited this chapter, because the other one was too horrible for my own eyes. And, I want to thank vanillalatte for the character chart (in the foreword) and this beautiful layout of course!

So, eh, have you all been doing well? I love how I get more subscribers, but, I would like if the silent readers also give a little attention to the comment box here underneath ^_^ Kamsahamnida! And, please subscribe and comment if you like! (there is this awesome button at the foreword which says: "subscribe". the button will be honored to be clicked on, hehe!)