chapter 10, i love her.

오랜만이야 (Long Time No See)

-------------- c h a p t e r 10 - i love her

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ♥ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱

Soojin.

"Yah, Xi Luhan!" I yelled while running after Luhan who stole my chocolate candy bar. It was 10 in the morning, and I found some chocolate in the kitchen. I don't really care when I eat chocolate, I won't get fat though. D.O and Luhan know that I have a huge thing for chocolate, yet Luhan steals it from me. "Give it back!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. D.O stormed into the kitchen and smacked Luhan's head. He gave Luhan threathening eyes, and Luhan had no choice but to give it back. "Pabo," I said and stuck out my tongue. Luhan pouted and folded his arms.

"Damn, Soojin. You yell a lot..." Baekhyun murmured as he walked into the living room sleepily. He rubbed his eyes and ran a hand through his messy bed hair. A few days ago, our leader Suho announced that it would be better if we all stayed in the same house. 'Just in case,' he told us. So, here we are now. Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, D.O, Luhan and me.

"Not my fault," I spoke and pointed over to Luhan. Luhan glared at me, and then looked away. "Are we going to do something today?" I asked and took a bite from my chocolate. I saw Baekhyun tapping his chin while Luhan and D.O were shrugging. "I'm gonna ask Suho," I said and walked towards Suho's room. I knocked on it softly before entering. I saw Suho reading a book near his window. He then looked up at the sound of the door opening.

"Ah, Soojin-ah," he said and smiled. He laid down his book and looked at me. "What is it?" he asked.

"Eh, I was just wondering. We don't have training or anything today, right?" I questioned. Suho thought for a moment before standing up from his seat. Everything was clean in his room, except for his desk. It was always a mess since Suho worked hard for us. He looked through a lot of papers before finally finding our schedule.

"No, you have a day off. Chen and Luhan have training today though. Could you tell them?" Suho asked and put back the paper. I nodded and smiled. "Have a nice day, Soojin-ah," Suho said as I left the room.

"Where are Luhan and Chen?" I asked D.O as I walked back into the living room.

"Chen is in his room, I think. I don't know where Luhan went off," D.O replied. I nodded and said a small 'thank you' before going to Chen's room. Besides Baekhyun's and Luhan's room, Chen's was the third messiest of the whole house. I opened the door without knocking to see Chen still sleeping in his bed. I sighed and walked over to it.

"Chen~" I coeed. I shook him lightly, but it didn't help. "Chen, wake up," I shook harder, but still no success. "Yah, Kim Jongd-" I got cut off when Chen wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on his bed.

"Just five more minutes..." he murmured. I blushed slightly at this. As I looked down, I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. I placed my hands on his bare chest and pushed myself off of me.

"Yah, wake up. You have training today," I said and flicked his forehead. Chen flinched and rubbed his forehead. "Suho will get mad if you're late, you know?" I chuckled and walked out of his room.

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ♥ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱

Kai.

"No, you're doing it all wrong!" I exclaimed and hit Lay's arm. I sighed, and did a dance move which Lay did wrong the whole time. "See? It's like that," I said and stepped back.

"Kai, what's wrong?" he asked and tilted his head. I looked at him confused. Why was he asking me such a thing?

"Why?" I questioned. Lay sighed and turned off the music and grabbed two bottles of water. He threw one to me and the other one stayed in his hand.

"I've been doing the choreography right, you know? The whole time. And besides, you never want to dance on a Friday," Lay spoke. I thought about if for a moment, and he was right. Lay danced the choreography right, but he had an other dance style than me. And I never dance on a Friday, because I never felt like it. "Did something happen?" I shook my head at this.

"No, nothing's wrong. It's just that..." Soojin. I was thinking about her again. Ever since the night she dissapeared I could not stop thinking about her. "Thinking about some things," I lied. Lay sat down on the couch.

"You've been thinking about Soojin, right?" Lay asked and took a sip from his water. I widened my eyes and I felt nervous. "Sehun told me a few things. As well as Luhan-hyung," Lay explained. I ran my hand through my hair frustrated. "Admit it, Kai," Lay said.

"I wasn't thinking of her!" I lied again. But Lay caught me, like always. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"It's okay. You can tell me," Lay said quietly and patted next to him. I sat down next to him and threw the pillow out of frustration on the floor.

"Ever since that damned Soojin dissapeared, I could not stop thinking about her! And because of her, Hyomi broke up with me because she thought I loved Soojin! I messed up," I simply said.

"But, why are you so mad about Soojin suddenly leaving?" Lay asked me, which gave me a deja-vu. Sehun asked me the same thing too a few weeks ago. "You hated her, didn't you? Then, it would be normal that you actually are glad about Soojin leaving, right?"

"I won't ever be glad Soojin would be gone!" I blurted out. I noticed it, and kicked the pillow that was on the floor. "Damn!" I yelled and cursed a few more words. Lay just kept quiet. "When Hyomi broke up with me, she sent me a message saying that I love Soojin, and I don't know if it's so, because I can't like her! I just can't!" I exclaimed. Lay tilted his head and sat back on the couch.

"Why can't you like her? I mean, Soojin's a very nice girl. She is different than the rest, but that's what makes her so special. She is that 'one of a kind' girl," Lay told.

"That's why! If I like her, and I mess up, then I won't be able to get her back! And, she hates me. I know she does... She hates me to-" I cut myself off. Why did she even send that letter to me, actually? People who hate each other won't... do that, right?

"Kai, I think I know something," Lay began. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked and folded my arms, waiting for his conclusion.

"You love her," Lay said. I widened my eyes again, and stared at the ground. "You keep worrying about her, that's okay. Any person would do that. It's like a brotherly-sisterly worrying, you know? But yours isn't. You worry too much about her. You worry for her in a lovers way. Just admit it," Lay said.

"I-I think..." I began quietly.

"You think what?"

"I-I love her..."

⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ♥ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱

 memorychains lonely corner ------------

OMG WHAT DID I JUST WROTE.

i know, horribly short chapter, ignore that. ignore all the mistakes and such. ignore everything. OTL
i at everything nowadays. every-thing.
so, kai finally accepted the fact that he loves soojin. whut. and soojin loves him back? yes.
i don't know what the hell will happen after this.
well, anyways.. i will be going now c:
hasta la vista babeh.