The Meeting

Meeting U-KISS

Seoul, South Korea
9pm, U-KISS Pratice Room,
April 1st, 2012

Soohyun’s POV

Management told the guys and I that we are going to spend a week with one of our fans. We all thought that that was a brilliant idea, that was until we had to pick the winner of the contest ourselves. Do you know how many girls and even some guys sent in the contest application form? Like a thousand KISS Me’s did. “How are we going to read all the forms, when we have to give Management our choice by tomorrow night?” I asked to no one specific. I got an answer though right away from Eli.
“How about we split them up and put the ones that we think have a good reason why they should meet us in a pile and then combine them at the end and pick one person from that pile?” I was very shocked to say the least with Eli’s Plan. It was a very great plan. I was stressing on how we were going to do this because as leader of this group, Management will expect me to get this done and now we have a way to get it done on time.

“Okay There are 7 of us so every take one hundred to start and then we will go from there. Sound good to everyone?” Everyone just shook their heads and we began to start reading through the applications. 3 hours went by and it was now midnight and we had 5 that we all felt were good ones and we were going to decide when I hear Kevin shout something from where he was sitting in the practice room.
“I found another application form under a box in here. You all should read it. Its very good.” Kevin then came over to the couch where we all were and read the letter to us. It read:

 

 



Dear U-KISS,

Hey! I’m Maggie and I entered this contest not for me, but for my best friend. Her name is Elizabeth and she is like in love with you all. She talks about you guys all the time. For her birthday last year I made her a CD with all her favorite songs on it. All the songs on it were by U-KISS. She loved it. She even cried when I gave it to her. When I heard about this contest to get a chance to meet you all, I wanted to enter her in it as her birthday present this year. I hope you guys consider her as the lucky winner. It would mean a lot to her and me, if she meet you all. Oh before I forget, I am a fan also! :) Please come and meet her for her birthday!

 

 

Sincerely,

Maggie Knox


 


“I think this is by far the best one. She didn't even enter the contest for herself.” Dongho said after Kevin read it to himself and then translated it for the ones that couldn’t speak English.
“I agree! Let’s go and meet this girl and her friend.” Hoon said and then Aj nodded his head to Hoon’s statement. It looked like everyone was in agreement but to make sure I asked everyone if there was any objections. No one spoke up. I looked at the address from where this letter was mailed from it said Chicago.
“Eli, Kevin, where is Chicago? Is it in America?” I asked them because I knew it wasn’t in any of the countries that we went to before that spoke English. Eli gave Kevin a look and then said.
“Yeah. Its in America. Why?” Eli asked me a minute later.
“This letter was mailed from there thats why.” I said matter of factly.
“We are going to America?!” Dongho, Eli, Kevin, Aj, Hoon, Kiseop all asked at the same time.
“Yeah we are if that okay with you all.” I said they all looked very excited especially Eli and Kevin considering they are finally going back to the states after so long of being away from home.
“Yes! We are cool with it.” They all said at once.
“Okay I am going to go and tell Management we picked a winner. You guys go back to the dorm and rest. We are most likely going to leave in the next week or so to meet them. So make sure you are all well rested. Got it?” I ask in a stern voice.
“Okay!” They all replied. They left the practice room and got in the car to go to the dorm. When I took a taxi to drop the form we had chosen to Management. When they accepted it, I left and went to the dorm to get some well needed sleep.

When I got home everyone was asleep. I walk to the room I shared with Hoon and  changed. I went to bed thinking about what the 2 fans we were about to fly halfway around the world to meet would be like.

The next 8 days went by very fast. Between Dance practice and recording a new album it is now the the April 9th, the day we leave to meet the mystery fans. The letter that Management sent to them said to pick us up at the airport at noon tomorrow. We were told not to tweet our location until we were safely in Chicago. When we got to the airport and went to get coffee before we boarded the plane to O'hare International Airport. Its a 13 hour flight from Seoul to Chicago. I had my phone, computer, and ipod to keep me busy when I was not sleeping. “Is everyone ready our plane is boarding now.” I asked the other guys.
“Yeah, Let’s go. I want to get seats by everyone. So let's hurry.” Kevin said. We all got on the plane. The last thing I remember before I fell back asleep was the pilot saying we could take off our seat belts.

Elizabeth’s POV

I woke up to 4U by U-KISS playing from my alarm clock. I sat up and looked next to me and saw Maggie still asleep. So I decided to take a shower first before Maggie woke up. After I got out of the shower, I woke Maggie up so she could take a shower. I went to my walk in closet and picked something to wear. I shouted “Maggie I’m going to make breakfast then we have to get to the airport to pick up U-KISS. So hurry up please! Got it!”

“Got it Liz! I am raiding your closet for something to wear as we speak. Go make us some food please.” I heard her yell from my closet. I got out a frying pan and started to make eggs for us along with bacon and toast. Even though I don’t like bacon, I’ll make it  just for Maggie. She is in love with bacon. “Yummy! Lets eat!” Maggie says as she walks into the room.
“We have 20 minutes to eat and then we have to drive to the airport to get U-KISS okay. I need you to drive the Bentley while I take my mustang. Is that cool with you Mags?”
“Yeah. Who am I taking with me back? You know I can’t speak Korean so can I take Eli, Kevin, and Aj while you take everyone else?” Maggie asked as she put her plate in the sink.
“Yeah thats fine. I don't mind speaking Korean with the others. Come on we have to leave now!” I through her the keys to the car she was going to drive and then I got my car keys and we left for the airport. It takes 15 minutes to get there and it 11:30 now so we have enough time to get to the meeting sop before U-KISS shows up. Maggie and I meet in the parking garage and parked next to each other and then we entered the airport.

We are meeting them by baggage claim. Last night we made a sign for U-KISS that said ‘NH Media Stars’ on it. We didn’t want to put U-KISS on it because we didn’t want any fangirls to see it and freak out that they were here. And now that I mention it, I can’t believe there are no fangirls here to greet them. It was now noon and the airplane had landed 5 minutes ago. They were on the way to us. It hit me that in 5 minutes or less Maggie and I will be face to face with my favorite K-Pop group ever. I got a tingle inside and then I saw them walking towards us.

Kevin’s POV

We exited the plane and left for the baggage claim. That is where we were supposed to meet them and where our ride to the place we were staying at was. If I say so myself I was glad to be back in the states. We had a week to enjoy some time off, even though it was with a fan. Soohyun then pulled us to the side and said “Okay let's set some rules before we met the fans. 1 No running off considering only 3 of us can speak English. 2 Stay together it's a big airport I don't want anyone to get lost. Lastly 3 No tweeting until we are in the car. I don’t want to get ambushed my fans in the airport. Everyone got it.”
“Got it!” We all said.
“Okay lets go to the baggage claim then” Soohyun said. When we got to the baggage claim we had no idea who were were looking for. Then Kiseop spotted a sign the read ‘NH Media Stars’. The two girls that were holding the sign didn’t see us yet so we walked over to them. As we got closer to them we all gasped, because the fans were very beautiful up close. We were about 20 feet from then when they finally noticed us.

We walked over to introduce our selves. It was an awkward silence. I was going to break it when one of the girls started to talk. “Hello, My name is Maggie and this here is Elizabeth.” she said pointing to herself then the girl standing next to her.
“Hello. Im Kevin. Nice to meet you.” I said as nice as I could even though I was very tired from the flight.
“Hey! My name is Dongho. NIce to meet you!” Dongho said next very excited. I really don’t know where he gets all his energy from.
“Eli. NIce to finally put a face with the names.” Eli said with a smirk and I saw them both blush when he said it. The little flirt. Next was Hoon with his really thick accent.
“Hello. I’m Hoon.” He kept it short and simple. I think the girl found his accent cute because they were giggling and blushing when he introduced himself.
“Hi. Im Kiseop.” Kiseop also kept it nice and short. He doesn’t have as big an accent as Hoon has though.
“NIce to meet you both. Names Aj.” Aj said and winked after he was done. Both the girls laughed at him for it.
“You both are very beautiful. Im Soohyun.” Here is Mr. Casanova. They both blushed but quickly recovered.

The the other girl spook for the first time in us meeting her. “Did you get your bags? Hope its okay if we take my car to your hotel. What hotel are you staying at by the way?” She asked in English. I was about to translate when she says the same thing in Korean to them. We look at her like she is insane.
“Wow! You know Korea too?” Eli asked
“I Know 3 languages. Korean, English, and Italian also.” Elizabeth responded. That is very impressive then I realised we had not answered her question.
“We forgot to make reservations so know any good hotels around?” I asked her. Her friend then made a loud noise. Good thing we are already in the garage going to their cars.
“Why don’t you let them stay at your place there are plenty of rooms there for everyone. Plus your parents are away for 2 weeks in Columbia for business. It's perfect.” It sounded like the Elizabeth girl lived in some manchen by the way it sounds Maggie said it.
“If you don't mind could we stay at your house?” Soohyun ask her in Korean.
“Its fine. I have enough room for you all to stay if you want to.” Elizabeth said and then we stopped.

I realised we stood in front of 2 very expensive looking cars and then they both got into them to pop the trunks for our stuff. The guys and me couldn’t believe these girls had these nice of cars at their ages. “Nice cars.” I heard Eli say next to me.
“I know.” I replied and then I saw her friends car which was a BENTLEY! Oh My God why did she have that nice of a car. “Why do you have a Mustang and a Bentley?” I asked her.
“Oh that. My parents bought me the Mustang for my 16th birthday and the Bentley is my Dad’s but he lets me drive it” Elizabeth said. We looked at her like she was crazy. Her parent bought her a nice expensive car on her 16th birthday. Wow!
“Who is going in what car?” Aj asked after we got over the initial shock of it all.
“Well Kevin, Eli, and you will be going with Maggie because she doesn’t know any Korean and wants to talk with you guys on the way to my house.” She told Aj and pointed at the Bentley with Maggie in the drivers seat. “The rest of you will be coming with me. If thats okay with you all.” Everyone got into their assigned cars and we left for Elizabeth’s House. If her cars are this nice I want to see where this girl lives.

We got into the cars and started to drive to Elizabeth’s house. “You guys probably are wondering why Liz has expensive cars right?” Maggie asked as we pulled onto the highway.
“Yeah. Does her dad work at a car dealership and get a great discount or something?” Aj asked.
“It's something all right. Liz will tell you most likely. She does like to talk about it though so it might take awhile. But I think you guys will figure it out when we get to her house, why she has the expensive cars.” Maggie replied as we were getting off the highway. We then turned down a street and all the house we very nice and really big. I saw this huge house up ahead. It would just so happen that was the house we stopped in front of.
“Guys, I think she is rich.” I hear Dongho say from behind us.
“Yeah. My parents are sorta rich and this is where I live. Lets go in and you guys can pick you rooms.” Liz shyly said from the front porch of her house. When we walked in my mouth dropped. Her house was amazing.
“The guest rooms are all on the 3rd floor you can take the stairs over there.” I followed to where she pointed and found the stairs. “Liz’s room is on the second floor along with the arcade and gym. Ask Liz or me if you need anything and we’ll get it for you. The pool is out this door and to the right. There is also a hot tub and sauna out there for you all to use. Did I miss anything Liz?” Maggie ask her friend. The boys and I were still lost for words about the size of the house. We went to put our things in the rooms on the 3rd floor when Liz said something.
“There is somewhere for you all to practice if you need to on the 3rd floor its a big room with a stereo in it.” She said as she followed us up the stairs. “Maggie and I are going to work out if you need us we will be in the gym.” Elizabeth said as she stopped and went to the 2 nd floor after she showed us where the room where.

“Guys this house is super nice. I wonder why she is so nice. I though rich people were snobs?” Kiseop asked when we were in the hallway.
“Yeah I did too. Anyways lets get in the rooms and unpack and then go see the girls down in the gym. Maybe we will all work out with them too.” Soohyun said and then walked into one of the rooms. We followed and did the same. There were enough rooms for us all to have our own room. Another great thing about the rooms were they all had a TV and their own bathroom too. I can’t wait to spend a week and get to know the girls better.