Chapter 5

Meeting U-KISS

Kevin’s POV

(Korean in another color)

(Song that Liz is dancing to at the moment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx6qrAlzX0A)

When we walked into the dance studio the last thing I was expecting to was Liz dancing to Bubble Pop. I must say that Liz can really move. We should talk to manager Hyung about getting her as a back up dancer for one of our music videos. She didn’t notice that we were here. She lined up for her next dance. When the music started I knew what the song was right away. Lets see how she dances to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpydg3h5XFM&feature=related/)

I was amazed and think everyone one was too. We never knew that Liz could dance and much less dance like that. The guys and I stayed by the door for a quick escape if Liz wasn't happy about us seeing her dance. Liz finishes her song and looks very tired. Maggie runs to the fridge and grabs water and runs over to Liz. Liz looks surprised to see Maggie. I can't hear what they are talking about so I walk closer and the rest of the boys follow after me.

“.... and you woke us all up.” Maggie said

“Sorry, but after what Dongho  said about not letting my mother ruin dancing for me I had to at least try again.” Liz took a drink of her water and began talking again. “I am very rusty that was really bad. I wish I had my talent from 2 years ago back.” I just stared at her. That was BAD for her?! I wonder what her best is then.

“Hyung I wanna know what they are saying!” Whined Dongho next to me. So I told him what they were talking about and her agreed with me on how that was not bad.  Maggie then yells at Liz to get her attention.

“We should dance together, Liz. We haven’t in forever.” Maggie shouts at Liz.

“You haven't dance longer than I have. Still think you got it Mags?” Liz threatens. Eli, Aj and I all ohhhhh at Liz’s statement then Aj tells the other what she says.

“Yes, unlike you I went to party and kept up my dancing skills so step back and watch the master work.” Maggie said and walked over to the stereo to pick a song. Maggie put a cd in and chucked the remote to Liz and nodded her head for Liz to press play. News started to play.

Maggie’s POV

(News)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWBePOucevw)

As soon as I heard the song start I got all serious. People didn't understand how I could go from being loud and spontaneous to all serious and calm when I danced. I loved to dance, but no one except Liz knew how good I was. Sure I would dance at parties but nothing like I was right now. I finished and all the guys looked stunned. I mean did they really not expect I could dance that well? As all the guys were about to start clapping I held out my hand to stop them. “Press Play again I have another that was just a warm up seeing as you got one to, Liz.”

(Dr. Feel Good)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvD9K8N3RcU)

Dr. Feel Good started to play and I put my all into that one dance. I could feel the boys looking at me like they couldn’t believe their eyes. I used to take Hip Hop until freshman year when my parents decided that I wasn't worth the money anymore. I’m not poor, quite frankly I’m very well off but my parents like to spend all their time with my brother, Adam. He was the star athlete, got all the good grades, had all the popular friends, and did nothing wrong. Dancing was the only way that I could express myself and my parents took that away. I never told Liz the real reason I stop dancing, I just told her that I didn't like it anymore, because if she knew the real reason she would pay for it herself and I couldn't let her do that. I finished Dr. Feel Good and sighed because one I was nervous because I haven't danced in 4 years and because I was out of breath. Walked over to the guys and Liz and smiled. “Your Turn Lizzy.” I told her. She handed me the remote and walked over to the stereo to put her song on.

Liz’s POV

I walked over to the stereo and put my mix tape in.“Put track 7 on please Mags.” I yelled over to where Maggie was by the boys. Painkiller started to play throughout the speakers.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6IXv7-LG2Y)

I danced my way through the movements. Dancing was my time to think. My parents would be home tomorrow and I couldn’t wait, but if I knew my parents they would find someway to not come home. Its not that they didn’t love me, its that they were workaholics and were only home during christmas time or if they or me or Evan were sick. I pushed those thoughts out of my mind as I finished my dance. I panted and Mags threw me a bottle of water.

“Wanna dance together Liz?” Maggie asked me as we drank our water. I snuck a look over at the boys and they were all whispering with each other. I nodded at Maggie telling her that I heard her and I am saying yes.

“Hold on a minute I’m going to go talk to the guys real quick. Pick out a song.” She nodded her head and I made my way over to the guys.

(All in Korean until I say so)

“What are you guys talking about?” I asked them.They looked at me and smiled.

“We were talking about taking you and Maggie back with us to Korea to perform on tv there. What do you think?” Soohyun asked me. To say that I was speechless was an understatement. I just stared at them with my mouth open.

“For how long? Because Maggie and I’s spring break ends friday we have school on Monday.” I asked them. Even if they said it interfered with school Maggie and I could always get our work and complete it before we go. We are in the top 5 students at our school.

“Well we would leave on Monday and not be back for 2 weeks. Is that okay is you miss that much school? You are in High School.” Hoon asked. I aww ed in my head about how concerned he sounded with us.

“Yeah its cool. We can just get our homework and take it with us. What tv program would we be on? We watch some korean tv shows online sometimes.” I asked them.

“It will most likely be M Countdown and maybe Star King too.” Dongho replied. I nodded my head at him.

“Well I’m going to go dance with Maggie. You're staying right to watch, right?”I asked them.

“Yeah we are.” Eli said. I walked away from the boys with a smile on my face. I walked up to Maggie and she was looking at all my songs to dance to.

(Back To English)

“Hey how about we dance to a U-KISS song? Humm?” Maggie asked me.

“I was just about to ask you the same question. Have any song in mind?”

“Yeah. Its one of their Japanese songs though. Is that cool.”

“Let me guess Forbidden Love?”
“Yeah I love that song and the dance is amazing.”

“Okay lets do it then.” I then walked away to get into position. Maggie put the CD in and threw the controller over to Eli and told him to hit play when we say to. Maggie then nodded her head to signal Eli to press play. As soon as the song started, the guys looked shocked that we would dance to one of their songs.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa18OAWnQhs)

After we finished the guys walked up to us and gave us each a hug. “You guys were great. I can’t believe you dance it so well.” Kevin said to us and me and Maggie blushed in response.

“Well not that I don't want to say up with all of you more. I think that its time to go to bed it's 4 a.m. already.” Maggie said as she walked to the exit of the studio. “You coming?” She asked as she reached the door. We all followed out the door after her. To think that it was already Wednesday. We have 3 days left with U-KISS before they leave and I have to talk to Maggie about us going to Korea with them.





*****Time Skip Morning*****


 


The next morning I woke up at 10 a.m because I was so tired from last night. I got up and saw that Maggie was still passed out on my bed. I love that girl and all but she takes up my whole bed when we share. I walked down into the kitchen to start making breakfast. I walked over to the phone to see if we had any messages and we did. It was from my parents.

“Hi, Honey. I’m sorry but your father and I won’t be able to get home for a couple more weeks because of the work we have here in Columbia. I wish we could come honey I really do. Call me back when you get this. I love you!”

To say I'm not surprised is an understatement. I decided to call her back later considering it was late at night right now and I didn’t want to wake her up. I went back into the kitchen and took out the eggs and bacon. Just as I was about done with the bacon, Eli walked in all sweaty with no shirt on and a towel around his neck.

“Gross! Eli go put a shirt on and shower.” I yelled at him. I was trying not to laugh at the face he made when I called him gross.
“Ha ha. Your so funny Liz. Girls always want me to take off my shirt. You're no different.” Eli said with a smirk on  his face. I had to admit he is really hot. I know though that he would never want to go out on a date with me. He could have any girl he wanted. I tried not to frown at that realization, but I was caught by Eli.

“Are you okay? You look like you're upset about something.” Eli looked concerned as he said it.

“No I’m fine. Just a little tired still. Want some breakfast?”

“Yeah sure let me go and shower real quick. I’ll be right back liz.” He said as he turned to walk away I couldn't help but look at his arm muscles and his as he walked out of the room.

“Someone has a major crush on someone.” I heard behind me. I blushed and turned to see a smirking Maggie. God help me. I’m about to be put through the questioning of the century.





Guys! I’m so sorry that I havn’t updated in soooooooo long. I have been super busy with school and volleyball. But I am now back!

I was thinking of putting Liz and Eli together. What do you all think? And who would be with Maggie? Let me know in the comments. Again I am so sorry it took forever to upload.

U-KISS just came out with their 3 album go give it a listen and buy it I think the new album is amazing.

~Loveless24