Chapter 3

Meeting U-KISS

Elizabeth’s POV

After I showed U-Kiss to their rooms on the 3rd floor, I went to my room to change into some workout clothes before Maggie and I went to the gym. “Maggie come change! I don’t want you to be sweating in my good clothes. Got it!” I shouted because Maggie was most likely in my kitchen eating all my food.

“Coming Babe!” I heard her shout. She came running into my room and changed quickly. Then we headed down the hall and into the gym. We the treadmills and began to run. Maggie started the conversation as we were running. “So what are we doing this week with U-Kiss?”

“I don’t know. I was thinking we could take them to a club, go shopping, go downtown and site see, and take them to navy pier. We could also go to 6 flags if they like roller coasters and all that is.”

“Sounds good!” We then ran in silence for about 15 more minutes then as we both were about to get off, we heard the door open and U-Kiss walks in workout clothes. Maggie and I got of the treadmills. Maggie ran over to talk to them when I went to the fridge in  here to get a poweraid to drink.

“Maggie, heads up!” I yelled and then tossed her a bottle of water that she always drinks after we run.

“Thanks Liz!” She says and started to drink it.

(30 minutes ago)

Hoon’s POV

After we were done unpacking we all decided to meet in the hallway and go to the gym to work out. I was the first one to be in the hallway followed by Soohyun, Kevin, Kiseop, Eli, Aj. We were only waiting for Dongho. I went into his room to look for him. I found him in the mini fridge that was in all our rooms looking for a snack to eat. “Dongho! Hurry up! We are going to go to the gym without you if you don’t get out here this minute.” I told him.

“Okay Hoon.” Dongho said with a sad expression on his face. We all headed down to the gym and as we were walking in the girls we getting off the treadmills. One of the girls came over to us and started talking while the other one walked to get something from the fridge.

“So how do you all like the rooms. Are they not amazing!?” Maggie asked. Eli then translated what she said for us.

“Yeah they are all very cool. Are you sure its okay that we can stay here though.” Soohyun asked but Kevin translated for him so Maggie could understand what he was saying.

“Yeah its just us here until her parents get back. It would be lonely if you all weren’t here.” Maggie said.

“What does Liz’s parents do for a living anyway?” I ask . Aj this time translated for me.

“Well her mom runs a dance studio downtown for rich kids. Liz’s dad runs a company. He is not around much though.” Maggie replied. Liz then shouted sometime in English I didn’t understand.

“Maggie, heads up!” and then she trough a water bottle at Maggie, who caught it and started to drink it. Liz then walked over to us.

Eli’s POV

“What do you have planned for us to do today Liz?” Kevin asked in English, while I translated for the guys.

“You have some choices. We could go sightseeing and go out to eat after, do some shopping, go to a party, or go to 6 flags. What would you like to do?” She asked

“SHOPPING!” Kiseop yelled. He would understand anything having to do with going out to buy some new clothes. The guys and I reluctantly agreed with Kiseop though.

“Great let us go shower and change then we can meet downstairs before we go out.” Maggie said and started to drag Liz with her.

The guys and I left the gym to go get ready. When we got upstairs we all went to our rooms to get ready. Even though I didn’t work out I still took a shower. I then changed into some tan shorts with a blue button up shirt with a black tank top under it. I grabbed my sunglasses and a hat from the table in my room and walked down stairs to be greated by Liz looking for something in her fridge. “What you looking for?” I asked her

“Some Dr. Pepper to drink. I think I need to go shopping. Now with you all staying here. What kinds of food do you and the other guys like anyway?” Liz asked me.

“Anything edible.” As I answered her Hoon, Kiseop, Dongho, Soohyun, Aj, and Kevin walked in.

(All in Korean until I say so)

“Hey, What you two talking about in here by yourselves?” Aj asked with a smile on his face. I was about to yell at him when Liz answered him.

“I was asking him what kind of food you all like. Considering you all will be staying in my house for a week, I wanted to get food so you guys don’t starve.” She said and smiled at Aj. She knew what he was implying with the tone he said it in and also the smile. I gave her a high five.

“Where is your friend at?” Dongho asked Liz. She was about to answer him when her phone rang.

“Sorry got to take this. Parents.” She said and walked into the front room. You can still hear and see her though due to the window that connected the two rooms.

(Translations in BLUE)

“Ciao” (Hello.)
“Perché torni così presto?” (Why are coming home so soon?)
“Sì, ho capito.” (Yes, I understand.)
“Mamma Ho qualcosa da dirti.” (Mom I have something to tell you.)
“Ho vinto un concorso che ha volato la mia band preferita dalla Corea e ora la band è rimanere in casa. Spero che va bene con te e papà.” (I won a contest that flew my favorite band in from Korea and now the band is staying in the house. I hope that is okay with you and dad.)
“Davvero? Grazie mamma!” (Really? Thanks Mom!)
“Ti amo! Chiamami quando il vostro aereo atterra!” (Love you! Call me when your plane lands!)

Elizabeth’s POV

(Korean will be in another color)

When I walked back into the kitchen the guys were staring at me. “What?” I asked them. I just notice that Maggie was still not done getting ready. It was already 2 o’clock in the afternoon and we needed to leave soon to go shopping and to get to dinner on time.
“What language were you just speaking in there anyways?” Kiseop asked me.

“Italian. Both my parents speak it fluently and so do I. I even spent a summer in Italy as an Art student.” I replied. “So lets go shopping now that we are all here.”

Maggie walked into the room and asked “Where do you all want to go shopping at?” U-KISS all looked at each other. It felt like they were communicating without talking to each other.

“Can we just go to a place with a lot of shops and look around?” Kevin asked us.

“I don’t see why not. We can go to Michigan Ave. Lets get going then.” I walked out of the kitchen and into the garage and asked the Eli and Kevin “Are your license to drive in the United States still good?”

“Yeah Mine is. What about yours?” Said Kevin. He then looked at Eli.

“Mine too.” Eli said.

“Okay cool. Since you both can dive wanna take one of the many cars in here for a ride? I don’t feel like driving anymore today. Is that okay?” They looked at each other and then at me like a was crazy. Then ran off to look at all the cars my father had.

Once they both were in a car, we split up again into 2 groups. Eli, Dongho, Aj, and Maggie were in one car. In the other car was Kevin, Hoon, Kiseop, Soohyun, and myself. I locked the garage and house and then we left for our day out shopping.





***************Time skip***************

 




We got out of the car and headed towards the strip of stores that they wanted to go to. We spent 3 hours looking around and buying stuff and laughing with each other.

“So where are we eating dinner at? It is already 6pm.” Soohyun asked me as we carried all the bags to the cars.

“I was thinking that we could eat at a western restaurant. BUt if you guys want to get some where in Korea Town thats cool too. What ever you guys want to eat is fine with us.” I said as I through the last bag in the trunk.

“Let me ask the guys.” He then walked over to the guys that were helping Maggie get all the crap she bought into the car that she came in with Kevin, Eli, and Aj. Soohyun said something and then Dongho said something that, I could not hear because I was too far away. Maggie looked very confused on what was going on around her. I told her she should of took Korean lessons with me when she had the chance to. Soohyun then walked back over to me.

“We agreed on going to a western restaurant. we want to know what the food you eat here in America is like.”

I made a gesture with my hands for the guys and Maggie to come over here so I could tell where we were going to. “Okay. We can walk. My favorite restaurant is not that far from here. Follow me it's right down this street.”

“What did you say?” Maggie asked. She looked confused as hell about what just happen. I told her the same thing I just said but in English for her. Lets hope dinner with U-KISS goes well.


Hey!~ Sorry about the wait in uploading. I had writter's block. If you have any idea on how their dinner should go just leave it in the comments or message me! Check out the picture under this for what Elizabeth and Maggie look like!

Thanks for reading!~

 

Here is what Elizabeth looks like if you were wondering.

 

This is what Maggie looks like also!~