Chapter 4

Meeting U-KISS

Maggie’s POV


(Korean in another color)

Elizabeth and I walked along with U-KISS to a restaurant that Liz and I eat at all the time when we have time to. It also happens to be her big brothers restaurant. Yeah Liz has an older brother. We got to the front of the restaurant and the guys are looking around like they’re on another planet. I would think them being Idols and all they would have eaten at a 5 star restaurant before. Liz walked up to the host to get us a table.

“A table for 9 please.” She asked nicely. The hostess didn’t know it was us because she had not looked up from her book.

“Miss there is no way we can sit you if have not made a reservation before today we do not take walk ins.” Said the hostess

“Abby are you really going to tell me that I can’t eat at my brothers restaurant whenever I feel like it?” Liz said in a matter of factly way. The hostess then looked up shocked at the 9 of us.

“I’m so sorry Liz! I didn’t know it was you! I will get your table ready as soon as possible though.” Abby then ran off to tell the staff that we needed a table asap.

“So do like know the person in charge of this place to just get in without a reservation?” asked Eli. Before Liz could answer his question Abby reappeared with our table ready and we followed her to the less crowded part of the restaurant where no one was at.

“Have a great meal. I also told Evan that you are here and he will come see you before you leave.” Said Abby and then she walked away and left us to ourselves.

“So to answer your question you asked Liz earlier. This is Evan’s restaurant.” I said.

“So who is Evan?” asked I think his name was Soohyun. His English was okay for someone that new barely any to begin with.

“Thats my older brother.” Liz said and they looked at her with shock on their faces.

Elizabeth’s POV


“We didn’t know you had a brother. Any other siblings we don't know about?” asked Dongho.

“Nope. I don’t see much of Evan anyways he is either here at work or out with his friends. No time for his little sister at all.” I said. Maggie just sat there quietly while we talked in Korean. I turned towards Maggie and said “Maggie I think you should learn some Korean so you can at least communicate with the members that don’t speak any English.” She looked at me.

“I’ll try. But you know how I am with Languages. I can barely speak English and it is the only language I have known my whole life.” She said with a laugh at the end. A waitress then came up to our table to take our drink orders.

“What can I get you all to drink tonight?” she asked very nicely. She was eying all of U-KISS with that look girls have when they like what they see.

“I’ll have Dr.Pepper.” I said.

“I’ll take a Sprite please.” Maggie said next.

“I’ll have a beer please.” Eli said next. the waiter asked to see his ID to see if he was old enough to drink. He was of course old enough he might look young but in reality he isn’t.

“I take it me and Maggie are driving home then if you all are going to drink?” I asked them and they shook their heads yes. The waitress then took the rest of the guys orders. Kevin asked for a glass of red wine. Aj also asked for a beer along with Hoon and Soohyun too. Dongho got a pop like us because he was not old enough to drink here in the States.





************After they eat their food************


 


“That was some good food now. I see why you Americans eat at restaurants all the time.” Hoon said after we all finished our meals. The last thing I had to do before we leave is go and see my brother. I'm so excited. NOT. Evan is so super protective. I can never have any guy within a mile radius of me when I’m around him. It gets annoying fairly quickly. So lets just say I am not very excited for evan to meet my favorite band of all time when they are all guys and all very attractive to boot.

“I have to go and see my brother. you all can come if you want to. Just warning you now that he is overprotective and you will get asked millions of questions.” I told the guys. I then told Maggie that I was going to see Evan and she had to come with me.

“Thats cool we would love to meet your brother.” Kevin said and all the guys they nodded their heads in agreement.

We then headed to the back of the restaurant and into the kitchen. We were stopped twice by the waiter and I had to explain that Evan the guy that owned this restaurant is my older brother. We made it to the kitchen and I saw Evan finish plating a dish.

“Evan!” I shouted across the kitchen. All the kitchen staff turned towards me and once they saw it was me they all said ‘Hi’ to me. I made my way over to Evan with U-KISS and Maggie following behind me.

“Hey Lizzie! How is my favorite little sister doing?” Evan asked as he pulled me into a big bear hug. I don’t think he noticed U-KISS yet, lets hope he doesn't.

“Evan, I’m your only sister and I’m doing fine.” After I finished he looked around and his eyes landed on Maggie and U-KISS. Evan has meet Maggie many time before so I wasn’t too worried about her. I was worried about U-KISS and Evan’s reaction towards 7 gorgeous men around his one and only little sister.

“Liz who are these guys you’re with?” Evan asked pointing at U-KISS. Before I could answer Eli answered for me.

“Hey, I’m Eli. Your sister won our contest thing so we are here in the States for a couple days for her prize.” All the other boys nodded their heads in agreement with Eli’s statement.

“Oh! Maggie told me she entered you in some contest to meet some band, but I didn’t think you were going to win congrats little sis!” Evan then started rubbing my head while everyone else started laughing at me and my expression on my face.

“Thanks Evan and your belief in your little sister. We have to go I’ll see you later maybe.” I told Evan as we started walking out of the kitchen. “Love Ya!” I yelled right before I exited the kitchen.

On the way to the cars Kiseop asked me a question. “Does your brother live with you or does he have his own place?”

“Evan has his own apartment in the city, but he sometimes stays at home when he hasn’t lived with us for long.” I answered Kiseop’s question then Soohyun asked me another question as I was about to get into my car to drive home along with Hoon, Kiseop, Dongho, and him.

“Liz, Maggie tells us you dance. What kind of dance do you do exactly?” I had to think about it for a minute. I have not dance in like 2 years so I tried to remember what types of dances my mother drilled into my head. We were almost to my house when I started to answer Soohyun.

“Since I could walk my mom was teaching me how to dance. At first I thought it was fun and exciting, but as I grew older and she pushed me to learn more and other styles of dance I didn’t like dancing as much as I did when I was a kid. So I told her last year that I wasn’t dancing anymore and haven’t dance since. Not even at the few parties I have been to in High School.” When I finished we were at home. As we were walking in Dongho said something that made me start to think about dancing again maybe.

“Just because your mom took the fun out of dancing for you doesn’t mean you should stop all together.”





**** Time Skip****

12:00pm




Maggie’s POV

I was just sleeping and I woke up to music being played in the studio. I walked down stairs to the first floor to see who in their right mind was using the studio at midnight. As I was making my way downstairs I saw the rest of U-KISS at the bottom of the stair looking around like they were lost. “You guys lost?”

They all turned around and looked relieved to see me. “Yeah do you know where this music is coming from? We can downstairs trying to find it and we kind of got lost.” said Kevin.

“It’s coming from the studio. I thought you guys that were the ones that were using the studio this late but I guess I was wrong.” I paused and looked around. “Any of you see Liz?” They all shook their heads and we were walking to the studio.

When I opened the door the last thing I expected to see was.......





A.N
I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN’T UPDATED IN FOREVER!
You are going to have to wait till the next chapter to find out what U-KISS and Maggie saw in the studio!

Leave your comments below and subscribe to me please.

Love you all!



-Loveless24

xoxoxo