How It all Started.

Meeting U-KISS

Elizabeth’s POV

I woke up to my alarm clock playing my favorite song ‘Forbidden Love’ by U-KISS.When I got out of bed and made my way to the shower to get ready for school. When I got out of the shower I got my clothes for the day. I decided on a pair of jean shorts and a blue long tank-top. When I got to the Kitchen I saw a note on the fridge saying my parents left for their business trip to Columbia already. I yet again had to make myself breakfast. I was too lazy to make food so I grabbed an apple along with my keys and sunglasses and made my way to my car. I drove to school, it takes me about 10 minutes to get to school from my house. At school I pulled in to my usual parking space and headed towards the building.

My first class of the day I had was English and I loved the class but not the teacher. Mrs. Kelly was very strict and did not really let us talk or have fun, but I got through it. After the first half of the day when by with Computers after English then Accounting and Music after that, it was finally lunchtime. I got to the cafeteria and went to look for a table in the senior lounge. I heard my name being screamed from a table. I looked only to find my best friend since kindergarten waving her hands for me to sit down by her. Her name is Maggie. I walked over and sat down and started to eat my lunch. “Hey, Liz guess what I did.” I gave her a look as if saying ‘Do-I-Want-To-Know’.
“Okay, What did you do Maggie?” I was a little scared because she then started to grin widely.
“Well since you enjoy K-Pop and love U-KISS, I entered you in a contest for fans. If you win, they are going to fly out and meet you and spend a week with you. Isn’t that great” She said. I almost stopped breathing when she told me that.

I, a huge fan of U-KISS, had a chance to meet my favorite band ever. The only down part was they were not going to come all the way from South Korea to meet a fan. And I wouldn’t be able to speak if I meet them in person, I would turn to mush around those 7 hot, y men. Maggie was knocking on my head because I spaced out after she told me. “Hey you okay? I thought you would be expected considering your birthday is coming up and you are turing 17.” said Maggie. So I replied before I spaced out again,
“Yeah sorry. But you know how I am around people that don’t know me. I freeze and can’t talk. Plus they won’t fly all the way to America to meet a fan. But thanks for the thought though.” I paused then asked “We are still having a sleepover at my house next week for my party though right?” Maggie looked at me like I was stupid and replied with
“Duh! and anything can happen Liz. I hope you win though. Your whole room is U-KISS stuff.” We then laughed and the bell rang signaling that lunch was over and we had to part ways. I shouted after Maggie as she was walking away
“Maggie! Come over after school. Meet me at my car after school.”
“Okay! You have the blue Mustang right?!” came Maggie’s question.
“Yes!” I said then walked out to my next class.

The rest of the day went by like a flash. I walked out of the building and over to my car. It was easy to find my car considering that I had the nicest car out of everyone here at school. One thing that I don’t like to tell people is that my family is stinking rich. I feel like I would be used for my money if everyone knew I was rich. So everyone at school thinks that this is my parents car that they let me drive because I am responsible. I got to my car and Maggie is laying on the hood, looking up at the sun. “Hey don’t look at the sun too long you will hurt your eyes if you do.” I think I scared Mags because she jumped when I started talking. “Okay so what are we doing today? I was thinking we could go back to my place and chill my parents won’t be back for 2 weeks. They left this morning for a business trip to Columbia. Is that Okay Mags?” She shook her head and Jumped off my hood and got in the car. When I started the car the first thing I did was put in the CD Maggie mad for me for my birthday last year. It had all my favorite U-KISS songs on one CD.
“You still listen to this all the time I see.” Maggie said. I gave her a smile.
“Yeah this is by far the best present I ever got.” I out of the parking lot and headed towards my house.
“Yeah right. How about the time your parents gave you a horse on your 9th birthday?” Mags laughed.

“Nope” I said popping the p “I like this the best simple and awesome just like my best friend.” She gave me a look then dropped it. The next song to come on was DoraDora. We sang along with the music.

~ kkori mwoni kkori geuge nun tteugo motbwa jugenne
mari doeni mari geuge giga makyeo motdeutgenne

mwo hajaneun saundeu (saundeu) utgineun nwiangseu (nwiangseu)
Your sounds telling me to do something, your amusing nuances,
nae simjangeun baunseu ba ba baunseu ba ba baunseu

siltago gadeoni neo neo jeongmal wae ireoni oh~
yokago gadeoni neo nan jeongmal aireoni oh~

dora dora dora doraga dora dora dora boji malgo doraga
I’m gonna let you go! Shut shut up and let me go!
dora dora dora doraga dora dora dora boji malgo doraga
I’m gonna let you go! Shut shut up and let me go!

nappeun geon neonde wae niga naboda deo apeunde (nal utgijima)
apeun geon nande wae niga naboda deo uneunde Shut up!
maldo andwae ijewa mwol deohae

heundeureonwa biteureonwa nan eojireowo eojireowo
geuman jom hae naege mwol deo barae
heundeureonwa biteureonwa nan eojireowo eojireowo
U-Kiss! I don’t want you back uh!~

We pulled into my driveway when we were in the middle of the song. I turned the car off. Maggie ran into my house, while I went to get the mail from our mailbox. When I got in the house I through the mail on the table, I would get to it later. “Liz where are you? Oh! Also can I spend the night? I don’t want to go home please!” Maggie shouted from my room.
“I don’t see why not. You can just borrow my clothes. We can go shopping tomorrow since we don’t have school for 2 weeks thanks to spring break.” I replied.
“Sounds good babe! I am going to change just grab anything from your pj drawer right?”
“Yes Mags!” I went to the bathroom to change into my pj’s while Maggie changed in my room. I changed and went to my room and knocked on the door.
“Come in babe!” Mags said.
I then asked Maggie a really important question that was on my mind. “Oh, before I forget when does this contest you signed me up for tell who won by?” Maggie looked at me and then her eyes widened.
“They are going to mail you if you won by today. Go check your mail and see if you won. I really hope you won Lizzy!”

Maggie and I then ran to the kitchen to see if we won, well I won but she would go with us because we do everything together and nothing is changing that. I found the envelop it had NH Media on the envelope and ‘Contest Winner’ on it also. “Open it Liz!” Maggie shouted next to me. I then went to open it. I took it out and read it. It read:





Dear Miss Elizabeth Monroy,


We are happy to inform you that you are the lucky winner in the KISS Me contest. U-KISS will be there on the 10th to meet you and spend the week with you. We hope you have a great time with them.

From,
NH Media President

 




I dropped the letter after I read it. I couldn’t believe it. The U-KISS was coming to Chicago to meet me! “Hey! Earth to Lizzy! What did it say? Did you win?” Maggie asked very loud and quickly.
“Yes.” I said barely above a whisper.
“What?” Maggie asked looking confused.
“It said I won.” I said louder this time.
I think she heard me because she started jumping around my kitchen and yelling “You Won!” over and over.
“Mags calm down.”
“Why should I? You are going to meet THE U-KISS! for gods sakes!” Mags asked a little out of breath.
“Because WE are going to meet U-KISS for one and two we have 1 day to plan a week with then.” After I said we were going to meet them she gave me a what-the- look. When I finished she ran over to me and picked me up and spun me around.
“What do you mean 1 day to plan a week? Today is the 9th when are they coming?”
“The letter said the would be hear the 10th.” I said. I was very excited to meet them.
“Okay so lets go to your room and start to plan this day out with U-KISS.” Mags yelled and then sprinted towards my room.



It was 2 in the morning when Maggie and I fell asleep. We had everything planned out. where we going to take them, what we were going to do. All we had to do was pick them up at the airport at noon. So I set the alarm for 10am so we had enough time to get ready before we go get them. I would have to get Maggie to drive the Bentley when we get them because we were not all going to fit in my car I can fit 4 other people in my care besides me and there are 7 of them plus me and Maggie which is 9 so two cars are needed. I can’t wait for tomorrow when I finally get to meet U-KISS in the flesh!