35

My Strange Oppa

 

 
The bell rang. As usual, Jinyoung would wait for you by the door.
 
When he felt someone bump his shoulder, he looked up with a smile. Instantly, the smile slid off his when he realized who it was.
 
“What do you want?” Jinyoung crossed his arms and stared at the 3 girls.
 
Kyungmi smiled at him, and batted her lashes at him. “Oppa… Jinyoung oppa.” She cooed his name with a sick sweetness.
 
Jinyoung wanted to puke.
 
“What do you want?” Jinyoung repeated.
 
“Chill on your attitude!” Hwayoung snapped at him.
 
Hyunjung pulled her back, giving her a stern look.
 
Kyungmi clasped her hands together. “Jinyoung opppppa.” She whined his name.
 
Jinyoung looked at her in horror. “What?!”
 
“I have a confession,” Kyungmi looked at him with her sharp eyes.
 
Jinyoung raised his eyebrow in contempt. “….okay?”
 
“Don’t you want to know what it is?” Kyungmi bit her lip.
 
“Not really…” Jinyoung stepped back. She was getting to close to his personal space, and Jinyoung found that rather creepy.
 
She smiled and stepped closer.
 
“Come on oppa. I know you want to know.” Kyungmi leaned in. Jinyoung’s nose scrunched up by the heavy scent of her perfume. 
 
The wave of student body was packing to go home until they noticed Jinyoung and the queenka’s. They crowded around them, and Jinyoung grew nervous.
 
“We are the same age, and I’m pretty sure you’re older than me…” Jinyoung put a finger to his lips thoughtfully. He sighed and looked back at her, “but no I don’t want to know. Leave me alone!” He lightly pushed her back.
 
Kyungmi frowned and began to fake cry, “OPPA! BUT I LIKE YOU! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL TO ME?!”
 
Jinyoung eye’s widened in disgust and horror. “MWOH?!” 
 
Hyunjung looked away, unable to endure it.
 
Hwayoung stared at her leader in awe.
 
“You liar,” Jinyoung spat at her. 
 
She shook her head fervently. “I DO! HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE ME!” She yelled even louder.
 
The crowd began to whisper.
 
“Ottokae? How can Kyungmi noona fall for someone like him?”
 
“She looks like she really likes him!”
 
“More like fake tears!!”
 
Jinyoung pushed her away. “Araso, araso. Good for you, but I don’t like you.”
 
Kyungmi grew impatient. Without hesitance, she roughly took Jinyoung’s head and pulled him in for a kiss.
 
At that precise moment, you notice a crowd forming. *What’s going on?*
 
You noticed a bright Blonde boy and you recognized him right away.
 
“Baro?” You said.
 
Baro was too busy trying to see through all the tall heads.
 
You tapped him again and he looked at you. “~~~~~~!”
 
“What’s wrong?” you asked.
 
“Something’s happening to hyung! I don’t know what!” Baro said in frustration. 
 
“THEY’RE KISSING!”
 
“Kissing?! Kyungmi?!”
 
“Whose that kid?!”
 
Baro gulped and looked at you.
 
Without any second thoughts, you began to pry your hand through the thick crowd of people. It felt like ripping bodies apart.
 
When you made it to the front, your eyes widened as you saw the back of Jinyoung. Kyungmi and him were indeed kissing!
 
It felt like someone rip your heart out. Hyunjung raised an amuse smile at you, while Hwayoung smiled innocently. 
 
Fired up with angry, you went up and pulled a dazed and embarrassed Jinyoung out of Kyungmi’s hands.
 
Jinyoung looked at you, terrified with the look in your eyes. You were upset with him, but pissed off with Kyungmi. 
 
You pushed her into the wall and sneered at her, “what the hell are you doing?!” 
 
Kyungmi scoffed and wiped her lips with her hand. “Kissing him, what does it look like?”
 
You glared down at her with dark eyes. “With whose consent? Did he say you could kiss him? Do you like him?”
 
“Why do you even care?” Kyungmi smiled evilly. “You like him?”
 
Jinyoung gulped and held you back. He tried to grab your hand. 
 
“DON’T TOUCH ME!” You roared at him.
 
Jinyoung immediately backed away in fear.
 
You stared back at Kyungmi and dug your nails into her collar. “If you ever kiss him again, I don’t know what I’ll do.” You thrashed her onto the ground and immediately ran out the door.
 
Jinyoung called after you, “~~~~~~~~~~!”
 
But you were gone.
 
Jinyoung grew angry and bent down at Kyungmi, “You made me lose my first kiss!!! I wanted to have it with the person I like!”
 
Kyungmi smiled and straightened up. 
 
“You liked my kiss. I mean who wouldn’t want to kiss me?” She fixed her collar.
 
Jinyoung pushed her against the wall, no sign of amusement on his face. “One, only easy men like to kiss s like you.” Jinyoung scoffed. “Secondly, I don’t hit girls but if you kiss me again, I won’t let you off the sleeve.”
 
Baro, CNU, Sandeul and Gongchan began clearing up the crowd. CNU knew that Jinyoung was trying to keep a calm image right now.
 
And Gongchan knows that the minute he leaves the building, his hyung will burst into hysterics and search for you.
 
“Third, you made ~~~~~ mad at me! That’s low and pathetic.” 
 
“DON’T CALL OUR UNNIE PATHETIC!” Hwayoung defended in fury.
 
Baro and Sandeul stared her down.
 
“Shut up, cat eyes,” Baro hissed at her.
 
Hwayoung gasped. “That’s mean!”
 
“You should also fix your bangs… it’s kind of messy. Is that some 5 dollar hair cut?!” Sandeul stared at her hair in disgust. Hwayoung began to touch her hair self consciously. 
 
“Shut up,” Hyunjung hissed.
 
Baro crossed his arms and glared at her, “and you!”
 
Hyunjung staggered back a bit by his tone. 
 
Baro pointed at her, “Why are you always eating gum? Does your breath stink that bad you must eat it every hour of every day?” 
 
“Or maybe because you’re secretly poor and gum is all you can afford?” Sandeul scrutinized her.
 
Hyunjung huffed in anger and dragged Hwayoung away.
 
“Fourth, this is for ~~~~~~~!” Jinyoung grabbed a scissor from his backpack and began cutting her Kyungmi’s famous long, silky hair. 
 
Her eyes widened in horror as she began to cry. Frozen with fury, Kyungmi finally snapped back into reality and pushed Jinyoung away from her and ran away in humiliation.
 
Jinyoung professionally spun the scissor around and put it back into his backpack.
 
He turned back and saw CNU and Gongchan looking at him in disapproval. Baro and Sandeul were proud of his hyung.
 
That was the last thing on his mind though.
 
“I’ll deal with this later! I have to find ~~~~~~!” Jinyoung slung his backpack around his shoulder and shot out the door.
 
Baro and Sandeul smiled at each other.
 
“We’re such a great duo.” Baro beamed.
 
Sandeul laughed, “You’d think that the teachers would have stepped in.”
 
They turned back to see a very disappointed hyung and maknae.
 
“What they did was wrong but you had no right to say something so mean,” CNU shook his head in disapproval.
 
Baro and Sandeul’s shoulders slumped down.
 
Gongchan sighed. “I just hope noona is okay.”
 
CNU smiled and put his arm around the maknae. “She probably is. She’s probably just mad that Kyungmi stole Jinyoung’s first kiss.”