Befriended

Fan Mail {Sequel to Emails}

"I got a call from who?!", Yun shouts.

"Shin Bong Sun Unni"

"Why did you wake when she called?!", Yun whines.

Tae smiles, "Because I told Unni that to come here"

"Tae Unni....", Yun glomps her.

Yun quickly dresses up grabbing her mask. The girls clean up the dance studio as they hear someone enters. The girls scramble to look presentable as they see Bongsun. The six girls sound off their personal intorductions before doing the group intro. The girls laugh as Jung Joori enters behind Bongsun. The two women explain why they came to see the dancing trope. Jung Joori wanted to do a performance with the girls. However Bongsun wanted to do a performance with just Yun.

"We've been practicing to B2ST's Special"

"Ah! Bongsun Unni could do that with us"

"...I was actually considering Jung Joori", Yun says.

"Why?", Bongsun glares.

"Facial reactions"

They practice Joori's performance first, for this performance the 'guys' fight over Joori. The highlight when Joori dances against Tae makes everyone lose their composure bursting into laughter. Even the serious dancer Tae starts acting goofy jumping up and down failing her arms. The girls quickly decide to change the song to save their second in command. They practice MBLAQ's Cry with Bongsun and Joori taking the place of two of the girls. Tae and Yun rap with Bongsun stepping in front of them acting strange.

"Would this work?"

"Ye", the two comedians agree.

The three performing with Joori and Bongsun decide to let Joori have Joon's part while Bongsun will have GO. Yun singing Cheondung's parts with Jae Hyun singing Mir's parts. They even had Tae, the ballad of the group sing Seungho parts. Joori pulls Yun aside as the three practice their parts.

"I hear you are avoiding your boyfriend"

"...We're fighting", Yun looks away.

"So he told me", Joori smiles.

"He told you?", Yun's eyes grow big.

"Don't worry! I won't tell"

"Thank you Unni"

"What happened?"

"The pictures, my manager telling people Junho ah was my boyfriend"

"I saw them"

"Then you understand why he's mad"

"Are you giving up?"

"I have to...I can't force him to come back"

"You should try"

"Unni--"

"Let's run through the practice again!"

"Come on Kiyeon ah", Joori smiles.