First Depression

Fan Mail {Sequel to Emails}

"It wasn't my idea! I mean it! I love you"

"I have a schedule"

"Oppa!"

The only noise that answered her back was the click as he hung up. Yun kicked the wall falling to her knees. She felt as if her heart had shriveled, he was upset with her? She hadn't done anything wrong...She had done what everyone told her to do. Trust your manager. She was gonna lose Gikwang because she trusted her manager. How could this happen? Stories like Yun's were suppose to end happily weren't they?

"You should be practicing"

"Not in the mood Oppa"

"Doesn't matter"

"I got to go"

How could he behave like this after ruining her life? Yun brushes past her manager storming off. This world was too much for her! She needed to go somewhere to think. A call from a familar number brings tears to her eyes, Tae. She quickly answers hoping her long time friend can help her.

"Tae Unni...it hurts"

"Leave the spotlight"

"Will they be mad?"

"Should it matter? You can't preform like this, come home"

Yun feels the tears fall as she hurries to the bus. She needed to be surrounded by people who would hold her telling everything would fine. Everyone around her now would push her to practice and to preform. The spotlight would have to wait till she was ready. Kiyeon would have to fade away when Yun took the spotlight back it would be as herself. Yun was ready to go back to being a normal woman striving for a dream. She live the dream for several months but was it worth it? Yun happily found herself in her hometown after a long bus ride. She needed only to get home now!

"Took you long enough", Tae smiles.

"Were you waiting?"

"Of course, we're best friends remember"

Yun hugs Tae, "I'm home"

"Welcome home"

Yun felt the tears fall as they walked home with Yun explaining the situation. Tae listened comforting her when Yun's voice could no longer carry on with the story. Yun was happy to be home even happy to see her cousin Soo Yun. Everyone welcomed her happily despite her news. Yun couldn't help but cry after experincing reporters out for a career making story, antis, rivial stars and idol world issues. She didn't want to go back to the world where everyone watched her every move pointing out her mistakes to the entire nation.

"Yunnie"

"Sorry I..."

"Did you try to explain it to him?"

"Ye, he said he had a schedule", Yun smiles, "I should leave him alone"

"Yunnie..."

"It's okay...I'll stop hurting"

"...Let's go...the girls have been practcing a new song"

"Song? Oh, what you're going preform at the event?"

"As the temp leader, I want you to preform it with us"

"Tae Unni?"

"We're showing our vocals this time with 주먹을 꽉 쥐고 "

"I'll check it out tomorrow"

"Alright get some sleep"