First Mistake

Fan Mail {Sequel to Emails}

"Wow! Kiyeon ssi you showed up?", Taecyeon smiles.

"Ye", Yun gives a v sign.

"I'm sure everyone asks you this...", Junho says.

"That dance? You want me to preform it?", Yun sighs, "I'll need help"

"Me!"

"No! Me!"

"...I'm not use to having someone so--", hides her face.*

"What?", the two men laugh.

"Sorry! Gikwang ssi, Sorry!", Yun shouts into the camera.

Yun gives into the two men dancing her powerful couple dance with Junho, the shorter of the two men. The audience eats up the vision of the two dancing together. Taecyeon watches the two dance the MBLAQ song. Yun could help thinking of Gikwang as she danced it with Junho. The dance ends as Junho tries to remove her mask. The viewing crowd didn't seem to care as the cheer loudly for them.

"You'd think we planned that by their reaction", Yun laughs.

"That wasn't in the script", Taecyeon laughs.

"Let's start reading from the script!", Junho shouts.

"Oh, Kiyeon ssi you're here promoting your debut?", Taecyeon reads.

"Ye...You guys should be promoting it too"

"....The single is Only Love"

"I think you guys are on the track"

"Oh, really?"

"...Introducting the first--"

The first singer goes on stage letting the MC trio have some time to talk to each other off camera. They keep reaching trying to get her to remove her mask. The young singer keeps distracting the two with questions about their bandmates. The two seem to lose interest in her mask after seeing she's a 2PM fan. Yun watches the two with a smile ready to crush the tiny happiness she gave them.

"I like B2ST...more"

"We know", Taecyeon teases, "We all saw that concert"

"Such a cute confession", Junho laughs.

"You can ask...."

"Are you dating?", Taecyeon does aekyo.

"Ye...but I can't tell you his name"

"It's GiKwang ssi", they chant.

"Aneyo! He's not an idol", Yun uses aekyo convince them.

"Sorry...", they apologize.

"Oooh! We should get going!"

The trio run back to the stage with Yun discovering her fans waving signs with pictures of her and Gikwang. She trips over the stairs beside the stage lying where she fell. Junho notices the signs asking the fans to borrow it. He and Taecyeon react what happened to Yun making the audience laugh. Junho helps her up still waving the fan's sign making her blush.

"Is this the first you've seen something like this?"

"Ye...It's a...interesting picture"

"You sure are a Gikwang fan", Junho sighs.

"Are you jealous?"

"Is Junho Oppa...my fan?"

The show quickly wraps up with Yun's comment. She smiled backstage as the duo from 2PM take her number down. As they bothered her she noticed a text from Gikwang; The broadcast was cute. She covered as the two men noticed the change. She went off to the side answering Gikwang's text. I had to tell them that was dating someone but I didn't tell them who. Junho begins messing with her keeping her from answering Gikwang's next text. Soon Taecyeon joins Junho in bothering the young singer leading her to resort to singing. She starts singing the lyrics to her single 'Only love'. The two calm down singing along with the girl. The day ends with this tiny preview for the staff.

 

---------------------

*She stopped herself from saying so tall