Tae's Late Night Call

Fan Mail {Sequel to Emails}

"Why?"

"Tae ssi, why are you calling at this hour?"

"Yunnie ran away from her company"

"I heard"

"Because of your words"

"I have to sleep Tae ssi--"

"Why did you send Yunnie away?"

"Tae ssi--"

"She's going to sing one of your song next month at the event in our hometown...are you coming?"

"We're scheduled to play there"

"I hope whatever changed your heart disappears next month"

"Tae ssi--"

Tae hangs up on him, staring out into space. Yun was really shook up from this but his reaction from the annoucement didn't make sense. Shouldn't he know the truth?! Tae found herself getting angry as she thought about it. Yun had always been about Gikwang even when she debuted. Tae remembered the lyrics of Yun's songs. Each track was filled with love! Tae could see it but how could he not?! Was he a fool?

"Oh, Tae Unni", Yun yawns.

"Yunnie? You should be sleeping"

"I was but...um"

"I get it", Tae laughs, "Bathroom is over there"

"Tae Unni, I'm glad we're still friends"

"We'll find you someone better"

Yun shakes her head, "There is no one better"

Tae stares at her friend wide eyed, Yun wasn't letting him go? She still loved him? Tae knew what songs they had to preform now. If seeing Yun preforming his own songs won't show him her heart then nothing will. Tae sighed realizing her position in this love story had changed so much since the begining. No longer was she the friend who just gave advice now she would be the one pushing them back together. She couldn't watch them serperate over Yun's manager's thoughtless words.

"Night Tae Unni"

"Night"

"I'll practice hard"

"Yunnie, you just have to have fun"

"Will I be doing the rapping?"

"Ani"

Yun smiles, "Okay"