Final

Fan Mail {Sequel to Emails}

After the event, Gikwang ends up back together with Yun. As he said he talks with his manager about getting Yun signed under Cube. It only takes a months of showing them different skills. Yun debuts once more as duo with Tae. After her debut Gikwang and Yun make their relationship public. Musical Flowers became the back up dancers for the duo. The duo go on shows revealing a different side of themselves. The serious powrful dancers show their goofy side.

"Yun does aekyo when she's on the phone with Gikwang"

"Tae Unni!", Yun blushes.

"She never does aekyo in front of him just when they're on the phone together"

"Can you show us?"

Tae stands up re-acting the last call where Yun jumped up and down flapping her hands. Everyone coos telling the blushing Yun how cute it is. With Tae busy revealing details about Yun, Yun reveals Tae's ideal type and the male idols Tae has been watching over. The list she gives is short but enough to make the responsible older sister type blush; Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Yoseob, Lee Teuk, and Joon.

"Why not send Wooyoung ssi a video message?"

"Tae Unni can't do that"

"I can!", Tae blushes, "Wooyoung Oppa, I enjoy listening to your new album. I....I.."

"Good! Finish it", Yun smiles.

"I hope we can work together"

"Don't forget to tell him your feelings"

"Ahh!", Tae hides her face.

"This is the first time seeing her like this"

"Tae ssi doesn't act like this?"

"She doesn't get embrassed like this usually"

"Really? She must really like Wooyoung ssi"