The Concert

Fan Mail {Sequel to Emails}

Dongwoon watches Gikwang staring at the television with frown. He was still upset about the news. Dongwoon's attention was suddenly drawn to the screen. Everyone knew that Kiyeon was suppose be the MC alongside Junho but Jung Joori stood beside him. Everyone in the audience seemed to be depressed without Kiyeon there. He wished he could help Gikwang, looking around the room everyone seemed ready to help him. The man would was suppose to be dating his girlfriend was going to come face to face with him. The five knew they would have to stand between him and Junho.

"Oh Gikwang Hyung, your phone"

"Thank you"

Gikwang leaves the room to answer the text only to see an attachment. He opens it to see Yun and her friend singing Let it snow. He watches the shaky video only to hear the song cut off with the camera holder running over to Yun. He heard faint voices then her voice 'It's okay! I have to get use to crying I guess.' Crying? If she was with Junho why would she be crying? Did he do something to her? Should Gikwang do something? Could he do something?

"Gikwang ssi, how's your girlfriend?", Jung Joori asks.

He pauses the video, "We're fighting"

"You shouldn't do that!", Jung Joori playfully hits him.

"Jung Joori ssi! We need you on stage"

"Remember don't fight with her"


"You wanna take a break and watch the concert?"

"I guess we should take a break"

Yun watches leaning on Tae so the other girls can't see her tears if they fall. Jung Joori does a comedy performance with 2PM. The atomsphere lifts up only to grew tense as B2ST takes the stage. The dance trope 'Musical Flowers' gasp as the six men each wore masks similar to theirs. No one in the dance studio moved an inch as they preformed. The concert audience didn't understand but the six girls crowded around a television understood. Yun felt the tears fall as the music cut off turning to one of her songs. Gikwang was dancing to her song! Did this mean he understood? Would he let her come back?

"Wow! What a powerful show!"

"Gikwang ssi, are you a fan of Kiyeon ah?", Junho asks.

"...Ye", Gikwang refuses to look at him.

"Wow! Are you going to keep the mask in your performance?"

"I will", Gikwang smiles.

"Is it to show your love for Kiyeon?", Junho smiles.

"Ye"