#1

Jongin's First

 

 

Jongin loves summer; it’s always been his favorite season of the year. He loves summer holiday, beach, fresh water melon that is drown in the stream, and of course, the tan of his skin. He likes wearing short while happily walking on the beach, topless. Jongin just loves that summer feeling; and he really loath it a lot.  

His classmates were having a short summer trip to the beach. He was not feeling really well today, so he chose to sit, saving up his energy. Sitting lazily under the tree in the beach, Jongin intensely paid attention to the game he played. While Sehun and his other friends were busy running here and there playing in the water, he just sat there. Sehun, who had done playing, came and sat next to Jongin, with his wet body which made Jongin moved a bit from Sehun.

“Oh come on! We are coming to the beach to have fun! Why you kept playing those games?” Sehun started to nag.

“You’re the one who dragged me here while I said I’m not feeling well. Are you done now? Can we back to the hotel?” he asked, looking really tired. Jongin couldn’t blame anyone but himself for being too busy with his dance practice that he started to miss his meals time. Yesterday he took an intensive dance exercise while forgetting lunch and dinner, giving him the fever that he got now.

Sehun sat near Jongin, took his shirt and intentionally exposing his bare chest to several girls that were passing in front of them. Sehun smirked when he saw those girls started to whisper while looking at him. Jongin chuckled and playfully hit Sehun’s head.

“That’s hurt you know” Sehun said as he fixed his hair.

“What’s that for? Seducing girl? Spare me”

“Those girls love it… Don’t fake it, Jongin. Don’t you realize girls went wild when they see you playing basketball, topless? Man, you’ve got to awake! You’re da bomb!” Sehun said as he punched Jongin’s arms.

“It was hot that day, and I thought we’re only the one left at school…” Jongin replied coldly.

“Excuse, excuse” Sehun ignoring Jongin’s answer. He coughed and then continued, “Anyway, do you know the rumors spreading now?”

Jongin shrugged, paid less attention to Sehun’s word. Sehun pouted and placed his hand in Jongin’s shoulder. “I heard Jiyeon was kissed at the back of the school yesterday, she did it with a senior. But no one see who the senior was… She’s really something, eh?”

“Err… And what’s the point of it?”

Sehun frowned, showing his derp serious face. “I don’t get it why we are friend. I’m so updated—“

“Wait, you mean so gossip?” Jongin interfered Sehun.

“Whatever. I’m so updated and know everything, while you had a hard time just to choose what game to finish first. Ckckckck”

“I love you too” Jongin answered awkwardly while smirk to Sehun.

“. Anyway, the point of that story is…. When are you going to have your first kiss?”

Jongin looked away from his game to Sehun, he seemed to be shocked. “Wh-what?”

“First kiss. Have you had your first kiss?” Sehun asked while looking Jongin in the eyes.

Jongin blinked his eyes for several times. He never had his first kiss, he also never revealed the girl that he likes but everyone seemed to judge him having a secret relationship with Suzy, his classmate who had moved to China when they’re graduating junior high school.

Sehun shook his head. “Well it seemed like you haven’t had it yet. Suzy is too far, eh?”

“Again? Suzy again?” Jongin glared at Sehun.

“Who is it then?” Soojung’s voice heard from the front of them. Jongin and Sehun looked at Soojung in awe; she was just come after playing at the water. Her clothes were all wet, her hair falling smoothly at her shoulder.

“See? Even Soojung realized that you like Suzy!” Sehun laughed happily and did a high five with Soojung.

“Whatever…” Jongin immediately replied and played with his games again. Sehun wore his shirt again and back to play in the water. Soojung took the towel and started to dry her hair and body while sitting next to Jongin. Somehow, Jongin didn’t felt burdened with Soojung’s presence there. He just calmly continued the game.

“Were you really not feeling well?” Soojung asked, looking at Jongin.

“Hmm. Kind of… Where’s Sulli?” Jongin replied with his eyes fixed at the portable game console.

“She went back to the hotel, she forgot her phone. Urgh, this is really tiring…” Soojung left her wet hair; she turned herself to Jongin who’s still playing. She pulled her knee and put her chin on it, kept looking at Jongin.

“Was it really interesting?” she asked, sitting closer to Jongin. Soojung peeked at the game console, where Jongin set his eyes to.

“Hmm, more than you can imagine” Jongin answered. “You know, it’ll be fun if I could score bigger than my enemies. I’ve been a top scorer for a while now… If you’ve ever heard Sehun said anything about being the top scorer, just forget it. He’s nowhere near the third place. And you know what, I was—“

Jongin stopped talking as he felt Soojung’s head on his shoulder. He immediately looked at his left, Soojung was fell asleep; she’s just sleep calmly like baby. Jongin blinked few times, didn’t know what to do. He tried to move his body a bit but he did it really slowly, didn’t want to wake up Soojung.

Jongin looked around, there’s no one on the beach already. Most of their friends must have been gone to the hotel. He had decided he will going back to the hotel later when Soojung awakes. He continued playing the game but somehow Jongin couldn’t concentrate on the game and suddenly all he wanted to do was… looking at Soojung.

Jongin tilted his head a bit and looked at Soojung who was in such a deep sleep. She snored a bit, made Jongin chuckled at her. Jongin then put his game away and decided to enjoy the view of the beach. He hummed a random song and realized that it was Katy Perry’s Californian Gurls; one of Soojung’s favorite song. She sang it quite often lately whenever she’s with Jongin, making him remembered the song. Soojung loves the song and Jongin guessed she must have been missing California and also San Fransisco, as she’s born there.

Jongin sighed. He knew too much about her, Jung Soojung, the first girl in his life who stole his attention from the game. Ever since they met in the elementary school, Soojung had always been Jongin’s first time. First girl friend (he hates girl back in kindergarten, for uncertain reason), first chair mate, first rival in monopoli game, first friend who visited him at home when he was sick; she had special place in Jongin’s life. And later on, when she’s in junior high school and started to learn how to make herself prettier, she stole Jongin’s heart; becoming Jongin’s first love.

No one knew about Jongin’s feeling to Soojung, because he never let anyone knew it. He also never planned to confess to Soojung. He just kept the feeling for himself, refused to expose it to others and Suzy helped it. Somehow the stupid couple game in school made Jongin seemed to had a crush on Suzy, which believed by most of the school. Suzy was a playful girl, so she didn’t really think seriously about it and Jongin did the same, because he only likes Soojung.

Jongin looked again at Soojung who was still sleeping. She’s so pretty, Jongin’s thought. He smiled while bitting his lower lips while looking at her. How come she carelessly sleeping at his shoulder; not caring about anything else. Jongin rubbed his temple, tried to think straight. Well, that’s hard especially when he just merely a centimeters away from Soojung’s lips. Jongin suddenly remembered Sehun’s words about first kiss.

First kiss. Have you had your first kiss?”

Jongin shook his head immediately. No, he wouldn’t want to steal a kiss form Soojung, not when she’s sleeping like that. What’s the point of kissing when there’s only one person knowing about it while the other was not aware about the kiss, he thought.

Jongin sighed again. He could felt his heart beats faster than ever when Soojung’s hand accidentally touched his arm. He wanted to move further from Soojung, but somehow his body did the contrary. He only could sit there, without any will to move or even woke her up so he could free himself from her. Jongin realized he wanted her.

Once again, he looked at her and that time Jongin didn’t need to think twice. He tilted his head when he looked at her and finally, he put his lips on hers. This was the first time he did it, so he didn’t know what to do and just stayed still for a while when he touched her lips with his. Jongin closed his eyes and realized that Soojung’s lips tasted sweet. When Soojung moved her head a bit, Jongin quickly pulled away from her and sat straight. His face suddenly became red as tomato; he kept breathing quickly, feeling nervous and afraid that Soojung might woke up and realized what he did to her. Soojung was just moving her head closer to Jongin’s neck.

Jongin took a deep breath and slightly smirked.

Again, Jung Soojung, you’re becoming my first again

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It had been a month after the kiss, of course without Soojung knowing any of it. Fortunately, there’s nothing change between Jongin and Soojung. They still went to school together, did the homework at the library, or just fooling around in the class when the teacher was not around. Nothing’s really change except for Jongin’s heartbeat that kept beating in such a weird way.

Whenever Soojung’s around, Jongin couldn’t help but acted like a boy with heart failure. He suddenly became muted when she sat next to him or just smile while looking at him in the eyes, making him went crazy. Whenever she’s around, he would just immediately plug the earphone and listened to his dancing song, tried to practice the dance that he had learned the day before. He did everything to distract him from Soojung, but that was really hard.

Jongin acknowledged that he was falling in love with Soojung.

And he planned to let her know his feeling.

Jongin chose a day when they’re going to go home together. He waited in front of the library while listening to some songs, tried to ease his heartbeat that went crazy these past few weeks. He held his smiled, already planning how he’d tell her his feeling. Jongin had just arranged his first love confession.

He looked at his wrist; Soojung was 10 minutes late than her schedule. Jongin started to look around, searching for Soojung’s presence. He knew she was in her class, taking a math tutorial. She was never a fan of Math, so he assumed that she would go out as soon as possible once the tutor class dismissed. Jongin waited 10 more minute; Soojung was still nowhere to be seen. Instead of Soojung, Jongin met Jinri who was passing right in front of him.

“Oh, Jongin! What are you doing here?” she asked in surprised.

“Uh.. I was waiting for Soojung.. She.. Uh.. She said she wanted to go home with…me” Jongin answered a bit sloppy. Jinri smiled widely at him.

“You know what, this is the right time to wait for her” Jinri said as she winked to Jongin.

“Why?”

“You know, Soojung was just accepted Minho oppa’s confession. She’s dating Minho oppa now! They will be here just in a minute; we could ask her for pizza! How about that?”

Jongin unplugged his earphone and felt like he had heard something wrong. “I’m sorry. What did you say, Jinri?”

“Soojung… is dating Minho oppa now. He had just confessed right after we go out from Math tutorial. They looked so cute together.. Oh I’m so happy for Soojung.. Like, finally…” Jinri spoke excitedly while clasping her hands.

Jongin felt like throwing up. His heart still beat faster, but it left a pain on every beat of it. Not so long after that, he saw Soojung walking side by side with Minho hyung. Both of them were laughing together, looking really happy. Jongin felt like he got a punch in his stomach and that’s really hurt. Somehow he couldn’t hold this pain any longer.

Soojung was being his first again; his first cause of broken heart.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kaistal!

Got the idea on my birthday :p

Hope you enjoy it :3