The First Encounter

The Day I Fell in Love With A Zombie

I sat on my desk with Yoochun sitting right behind me. Our teacher decided to sort us all in alphabetical order and because my surname started with K, I had to sit on the 2nd row while Park Yoochun with P had to sit on the seat right behind me. Aish! I knew this was going to happen and I knew Yoochun will once again poke me and annoy me every time I’m doing my work or something! It’s been like this since we started school years ago! Even if I wanted to sit somewhere else, I couldn’t because of my stupid surname.

 

After the commotion that happened a few minutes ago, I couldn’t look and face that girl again. What’s her name again? Boa?

 

Right after she introduced herself earlier, I tapped Yoochun and told him I was off to class. To be honest, I didn’t really care about this girl anyways. Sure, she looks beautiful and dashing but whatever. She’s just probably those typical girls who are nice and shy but ABSOLUTELY BORING. But I guess everyone also left as when I was walking out, all the guys started walking away with all of their face down in disappointment. Maybe a teacher caught them slacking off.

 

The class continued to chatter until our teacher finally arrived and everyone hurried to their appointed seats. I looked at my right seat and I saw that it was completely empty. I wonder who was going to sit here. I hope it wasn’t some annoying person or something. I have enough of that behind me!

 

“YAH! SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!” I heard the teacher shout and the class sat still, facing the front. There stood our new teacher, Miss Lee Hyori. I haven’t actually seen her face to face but the guys all over the school including Yoochun was right, SHE WAS HOT! Now I realised how this Miss Lee was Yoochun’s forever number 1 target. I mean, that guy wouldn’t stop talking about how perfect this Miss Lee is and that if ever Miss Lee was our age, he would surely marry her right this instant. Typical Yoochun.

 

“WOOOOOOOOOH!” I heard Yoochun whisper in my ear quietly behind me. “I’m soooo going to love this class!”

 

I ignored him and stared at our new teacher. She looked rather young for her age but her body was amazing. She wore a tight top which showed her curves and a short skirt which gave all the guys in the class a view of her white long legs. Sure she was hot but she wasn’t my type. My type was the nice, innocent, sophisticated ones but hopefully not boring. I want some excitement from my girl too!

 

Although she was hot, she was one hell of a strict teacher! She wasn’t afraid to shout and I heard how everyone hated her as a teacher. And that is why Yoochun likes her. He always told me how much he loves her woman feisty.

 

“Anyways,” Miss Lee coughed a little before continuing. “I will be your new teacher for this year. My name is Miss Lee as you might have already known.”

 

I heard a whistle right behind me and I knew right then that it was none other than Yoochun. I shook my head in embarrassment as I saw Miss Lee’s expression went from being anger but then being calm. Maybe she didn’t want to shout at Yoochun right now, as it’s only the first day of school.

 

“Before we begin, I would like to introduce you to a new student who will be joining this class starting today. You might have seen her in the corridors already, I know all the guys have,” She said, muttering the last few words under her breath. I didn’t really care who this girl was so I just didn’t bother looking and listening to Miss Lee blabber on. Who cares about this new girl anyways? Psh. I bet she’s just another , like every girl in this school.

 

‘When will I ever meet my nice, innocent, sophisticated but interesting girl?’ I asked myself. Psh. Probably never because I know for sure that those girls don’t exist.

 

I continued to think about random things but then, my thoughts were interrupted as I heard the seat right next to me squeak and when I looked up, I saw the girl I met a few moments ago and my eyes widened. It’s Boa! But, what is she doing here? Don’t tell me she’s the—

 

“Anyong Kim Jaejoong,” I saw her winked right before me as she bowed down politely and took her seat. I could feel my face heating up again at the way she said my name. I could also feel my heart beating again, just like the first time I saw her.

 

 H-how did she know my name? Is she the new girl? Omo! SHE IS!

 

Just thinking about her sitting next to me for the whole year is already enough to make me nervous and sweaty. Aish Kim Jaejoong! Why are you acting like this!

 

“Now that Kwon Boa has seated to Kim Jaejoong, we shall begin our class,” I heard Miss Lee talk however, I was just left staring into space, dumbfounded.

 

How am I going to concentrate with this girl sitting right next to me?!

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

“Ahhh~!” I sighed in relief. The bell rang and I knew I can finally get out of class.

 

However, during class, I couldn’t concentrate at all! My thoughts were all on the brunette girl sitting right next to me! Although she didn’t speak after she greeted me, I could feel a weird aura coming from her. It was enough to make me get all nervous and a little bit scared.

 

When we were quietly concentrating on our work, I would sometimes stare at her accidently and she would have that smirk on her face. It was the exact same smirk as she gave me the moment she introduced herself. However, she just stared at her work as if she never really noticed me sitting right next to her.

 

That smirk she does makes her look a little evil and mysterious but she couldn’t be evil right? The way she bowed politely, the way she smile at everyone and how she sweetly introduced herself… she looks as if she’s the most down to earth person in the world!

 

‘I would like to get to know this girl a bit better,’ I thought to myself with a smile.

 

When I was about to grab my bag, I examined the room and jumped when everyone was gone! Even Yoochun!

 

That bastard. He always forgets about me. This isn’t the first time he’s done this. Better yet, he does this ALL THE FREAKING TIME. And I hate it. I bet he’s flirting with Miss Lee right now.

 

When I looked on my right, I saw that Boa was still in the room and sitting on her desk. She had her head rested on her arm as she stared at me, as if she’s examining me. And to be honest, it gave me the creeps. Why is she looking at me like that?! I shivered as I looked away from her, ignoring her presence.

 

“Kim Jaejoong,” I heard her speak with a soft but piercing voice. Hearing her voice was making me sweaty all over again! And I swear, this voice was a lot different than the innocent voice I heard just a few hours ago. “You are one interesting boy.”

 

She deeply inhaled the air and then happily exhaled, with a smile plastered on her face. I then too started sniffing the air to see if it smells any different but I couldn’t smell anything. Why is she sniffing the air?! This girl is seriously crazy!

 

I suddenly felt something cold running down my cheeks and when I looked on my right, I saw her index finger softly creeping down. I looked at it with anxiety as it went further and further down until it reached my jaw. What the heck is this girl doing?! She then quickly took the finger away and inserted it in her pink lips, tasting it.

 

“Mmmmm,” She moaned in delight as she her index finger like she just tasted the most delicious thing in the world. WHAT THE HECK?! IS THIS GIRL INSANE?!

 

“What are you doing?!” I asked in disbelief as I quickly wiped the spot on my cheeks in which where her finger landed. She only gave me a grin in return.

 

“Just getting to know my new classmate a little better of course,” She replied smiling, making it sound like everything she’s doing right now was completely normal. This girl is seriously giving me the creeps! Whatever happened to that innocent girl I met in the corridor? Who knew she would turn out to be someone like this!

 

 She then stood up. She grabbed her bag and all I could do was stare at her in confusion as she walked away.

 

“Goodbye Kim Jaejoong.”

 

And with that, I saw her left the class room.

 

What. Just. Happened?!

~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please comment what you guys think!