The Meeting

The Day I Fell in Love With A Zombie

September 16 2005 – The meeting

AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” I shouted as loud as I could. My alarm clock was ringing again and I didn’t want to get up. It’s the first day of school and school is a big no no for me.

I punched my alarm clock as hard as I could until it stopped ringing and hit the ground and I quickly got dress. I put my uniform on and messed my hair a little cause apparently, it’s the ‘style’ these days.

When I was finally ready, I was about to run as fast as I could out of the house to avoid the stupid family breakfast until I was stopped by my dad.

“Yah! Where are you going without having some breakfast?!” He screamed at me making me jump.

“Erm, School?” I said but more like as a question. I hated breakfast with my family because they always end up asking me embarrassing questions about my life. Aish! I RATHER GO TO SCHOOL GOD DAMN IT.

I saw my dad looking at his watch and he shook his head. “Oh no you’re not son. It’s only 7 in the morning and your class starts at 9. You have 2 hours to come sit with your mother and me and have breakfast with us.”

Before I could argue back, he was already pushing me to the dining hall where my mom was happily putting all sort of food around the table. What is this? Did the president of Korea just arrived or something?

“Aww look at how handsome our son looks in his uniform! So adorable!” My mom said as she finished setting all the food and walked towards me. She didn’t forget to pinch my cheeks on the way there. I hate it so much when she does this.

I swear, my mom forgets that I’m already 16. I’m a young adult and I shouldn’t be treated like this! Aish!!

“Whatever,” I muttered and rolled my eyes. I grabbed a piece of toast in the table and quickly munched it as quickly as possible. “There! I’ve eaten! Can I go now?”

“Oh no you’re not!” My dad argued back, pulling me to sit on one of the chairs and I groaned in annoyance. “Your mom woke up early this morning just to prepare all this for you. She said it’s your first day of school today so you have to have all the energy you needed!”

I examined the table and it looked like it was the last supper in my house! There were a LOT of food! From all sort of ramen, to all sort of rice, to all sort of EVERYTHING. Is this all.. for me?!

“That’s right honey,” My mom said in her cutesy voice as she sat next to my dad. “Now eat! Eat eat eat Jae! You’re not coming to school without finish all that!”

I gulped. How can they expect me to eat ALL this?! Do they want me to get fat or something?! Oh dearest God, Buddha, Whoever’s up there.. Why are you torturing me?!

As soon as I was about to pick up my chopsticks to grab one of the meat on the table, the door bell suddenly rang and a grin appeared on my face.

“Well! Yoochun’s here!” I quickly said as I started to stand up and grab my bag. “I don’t want him to wait for me and be late for school. Okthanksbye!”

I quickly dashed out of the house and nearly bumped into Yoochun.

“Yah! Why are you so excited to go to school! Or are you just excited to see me?” Yoochun winked and his remark was enough for me to throw up.

“Shut up you idiot! I’m not gay,” I replied as I slammed the door close behind me.

“Yeah yeah, just making sure,” He answered back and all I could do was roll my eyes. Is this guy questioning my uality?! I didn’t want to argue back so I just ignored him.
“Let’s just go. I don’t want to be late!”

“And I want to see if there’s any hot girls in school this year!” Yoochun grinned and I shook my head.

How did I become friends with this guy?!

~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Yoochun and I arrived in school, we saw a commotion going on. All of the guys were gathered around in a circle as if there was someone or something special right in the middle. All the girls were walking away from it and they all looked angry.

“Pfft she’s not even that pretty,“ I heard one of the girl whisper to her friend.

“I know right? I don’t get it.” Her friend scoffed as she replied.

I looked over to my right to face Yoochun but suddenly, he was gone. Where did that bastard go?! I looked at the commotion again only to find out that Yoochun was already joining in.

“YAH! JAE!” He called out. “HOT CHICK ALERT!”

I shook my head and I started to walk towards Yoochun to see if this ‘chick’ is hot. And I’m very picky when it comes to girls.

However, there was this weird vibe that I suddenly had telling me that something weird was about to happen. Like, something isn’t right. I stopped my tracks but then ignored it. What’s the worst that could happen, right?

When I finally had the chance to see what’s in the middle, there it hit me.

A petite girl with long brunette hair was standing right in the middle as all of the guys drooled over her. She smiled sweetly at all of them as she cutely looked down, hiding her small blush in embarrassment. She was wearing the same uniform as all the other girls but oh, she made it look so beautiful. As if the uniform was made for her, and only her. Her face was a lot paler than the other girls too and just by staring at her, I could feel my heart racing faster and faster.

“Yo Chun, what’s her na--” As I was about to ask Yoochun what her name was, she suddenly spoke with her sweet voice and all the boys gasped and widened their eyes with amazement. When she spoke, I can see her staring right at me and I swear, I thought I was about to have a nose bleed! But there was something weird on her face. Like, she smirked at me, as if she finally found her target.

“Anyonghasaeyo! Kwon BoA imnida!”

~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^^ :)