5

Last Kiss

 

So I'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes

All that I know is, I don't know how to be something you miss

Never thought we'd have a last kiss


Never imagined we'd end like this


Your name, forever the name on my lips

Just like our last kiss

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

When I entered the shop, everyone looked at me. I could see in our friends’ faces the shock of finally seeing me again. Yea, i’ve been missing in action ever since forever. But I had told my buddy, Taeyang, that I’ll be coming today, so he wasn’t as surprised as anyone.

 

Everyone greeted me, as I approached them one by one. High-fives from the boys, a pat at the back from Taeyang, and hugs from Bom noona, Chaerin and Minzy. Dara was the last one, and I didn’t know how to react.

 

Dara, she’s still beautiful and breathtaking as ever. I remember why I fell in love with her, she was beautiful inside and out, and she understood me despite all my faults. Nothing changed from her appearance since last time I saw her, except she had dark bags under her eyes.

 

She smiled at me, then hugged me, too. I was shocked, but I returned the hug nevertheless. One of the things I really missed — her hugs. But the hug lasted for mere two seconds, cause she had already let go of me.

I gazed at her, hoping to see her looking at me, but she had returned to her seat, looking anywhere but my direction.

 

“Good to see you, man!” Taeyang told me.

“Yea. Good to see everyone. I missed the gang.” I told them as I sat on the only vacant seat. Infront of Dara.

 

This is awkward.

 

“What have you been doing, Jiyong? You’re so skinny!” Bom reprimanded me.

Bom, and Seunghyun were eyeing me, Dara’s gaze went to me, too. I caught her gaze and I saw that there was a slight hint of worry in her eyes. Is she worrying about me?

 

“I.. I’ve been real stressed out with work nowadays..” I said as I scratched my head.

 

“Well then, don’t tire yourself too much.” Bom told me.

 

I was still looking at Dara. Her eyes scanned me, as if she was examining my whole body, if I lost weight or if I had a hint of sickness through me.

“I’m fine. You don’t need to worry about me guys. I wont faint like last time.” I assured them.

 

The food came after that. I didn't order any food, just a cup of coffee.

 

Dara ordered her favorite pasta, Seafood Alfredo. It's kind of ironic that she always orders that (ever since), when she's actually allergic to shrimp. But in this restaurant, they never add shrimps in the pasta.

 

Everyone's food was served and I was eyeing Dara's meal. I had bad vibes about it, then I realized that it had a piece of shrimp as a garnish. Dara hadn't seen it because she had mixed all the toppings while looking at Bom and talking to her animatedly.

 

Dara was still busy talking to Bom when she decided to eat a forkful of pasta.


"Wait, Dara." I told her as I held her wrist.

She was startled. 

 

"Y-your pasta, i-it has a shrimp on it." 

"Wha-" Dara muttered and let go of the fork she was holding.

 

She then looked at her pasta, and indeed, it had a piece of shrimp on it. 

 

"Woah, Ji." Bom said, hopefully glad.

"Yea, I know how Dara gets when she has allergic reactions." I said.

 

"Thank you, Ji." Dara told me, still can't get over that she almost suffered an allergic reaction.

"Why did you order that, Dara? Didn't you remember that you're allergic?" Bom asked.

 

"They don't usually add shrimp in the pasta, Bom." I answered for her.

"Why don't we just order you something else, Dara?" I turned to her.

 

She just nodded. I ordered her my favorite pasta, Spaghetti Puttanesca. It's actually our favorite pasta here, too. When we used to eat here, she would order the seafood pasta, and I'll order the spaghetti, then we'd share; but that was the past. 

 

After a lot of talks and food eating and food sharing, they all decided to go home. Minzy and CL would take the bus, so they were accompanied by Seungri and Daesung, just incase anything happens to them. Taeyang said he needed to pick up something (or more like someone) so he rushed. Bom and Seunghyun were going home together, just like lovers would.

 

"Hey Ji, why don't you accompany Dara and walk her home? Just like old times." Seunghyun suggested, then winked at me. 

"A-aniyo. No thanks. I can walk myself home." Dara said rejecting the idea.

"Dara, look at the time, there are a lot of.. erts running around, better be safe." Bom added. I silently agreed.

"B-but I don't want to bother Jiyong-ssi. I'm real okay, Jiyong." Dara told me. How much more would she reject me?

"It's okay, Dara, really." I finally said.

Dara sighed in a low hushed voice.

 

We bid good bye to the lovers and then we started walking to Dara's home.

 

(A/N) Last chappie's next. :)