Have some mercy, please??

Only Tears

 

                   Your POV

                  “I pronounced you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride…” the chaplain said to Minho and smile at him. Minho just stared at me with full of hatred. Unlike the other bride and groom, he just kiss my forehead quickly and turned towards the guests and force a smile towards them.

I cried silently. To them, these tears are tears of joy. But, only me who knows the meaning behind it..

 

Later that night

 

 

 

                    “Thank you for saving Minho’s career, Sarah…” said Mrs. Choi with teary eyes.

                     “Welcome to the family, Sarah…” said Mr. Choi with a bright smile on his face.

                     “Omma,appa, we already decided to live on our own and I already bought a mansion”, Said Minho suddenly while holding my hand.

I looked at him with disbelief. Not because of his words but his action. Wow, he really hod my hand! I know he really hate me. There were no sign of the media, the shawols and not even the SHINee members at the wedding. I bet he never told any of his friends about the wedding.

 

“Really?? Well, I don’t know to say…” Said Mrs. Choi and she looked towards her husband.

“Well, you just got married. Maybe you should stay here for a while…” Mr. Choi gave his opinion.

 

                        Minho looked at me with a meaningful smile.

                       “I...I... I agree with Minho, appa.. I... I think we should live on our own …”

 

A few days later

 

                      "You must come over every weekend, okay??" said Mrs. Choi while holding my hands.

 

                       “Don’t worry omma… We will come over every weekend…” I said to her before I got myself into the car. I waved at her until she was out of my sight. Minho just drove the car without saying any words to me.

Suddenly, he stopped the car shortly after leaving the housing area.

 

                      “Did you agree with my words the other night because you thought that I’m trying to accept you in my life?? What I stupid person you are…Haha..,” He laughed derisively towards me. 

Then, he got out of the car and walked towards the passenger’s door and open it.

 

Then, he got out of the car and walked towards the passenger’s door and open it.

                     “Hey, stupid!! Get yourself out…!” he screamed. Some pedestrian looked at us with curiosity.

                     “Minho-ssi…” I tried to say something. But he holds my hairs and pulled me out of the car and causing me to fall on the road. It really hurts I just keep my mouth shut.

 

Then, he opened the door at the back of the car to get my suitcases and threw out of the car and it hit me on the leg.

                      “It’s a punishment for ruining my life…!” said Minho and he spit on me.

But, before he leaves, he threw a piece of paper at me.

                      “That’s my new address. Do come to my mansion if you dare…” he said coldly before he got himself into the car and drove away, leaving me behind. I wailed after seeing his car out of my sight but nobody care to help me.

 

 

Suddenly, 

 

 

“Can I help you, miss??” someone said while holding out his hand to help me getting up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you'll like it.. <3 <3