Really???!!!

Only Tears

 

I’ll be on top of the world

Where I can see everything before me

Reaching up to touch the sky

On top of the world

All of my dreams are rushing towards me

Stretching out my wings to fly

I’m on top of the world.

 

I sang happily on my way home. Gimbap is enough to make me happy. As i’m about to unlock the door, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I turned around and saw a man with a fierce look.

“Excuse me miss, I’m lost. Can you help me to find my way to my friend’s house?”

“Sure, But,” I said and before I could finish my sentence, I felt someone hit me on the back and everything went black.

 

Minho’s POV

 

Gamhi baral sudo eobseo, I’m missing you.”

 

I was awaken by a an alarm clock and a sudden dizziness hit me. I tried to sit.suddenly,

“What? This is not my bedroom!” I mumbled while looking around the strange room.

“Yay, what am I doing here?” I asked myself.

“Yay, what happened last night?” I asked myself once again while running my hands through my bare chest. A sudden panicked hit me. Only then I realized that someone was lying on my bed.

“Ya, get away from me!” I pushed her away from the bed.

 

Your POV

 

Dum! Ouch!

Who pushed me from the bed? Oh, how dare you Sunny!

 

I quickly got up and said,” Yay, what are you..,” before I realized that it was not Sunny. IT WAS CHOI MINHO!!

I looked at both of us before I screamed with all my might and run towards the bathroom.

 

I know this chapter is not so interesting.. But, I lost the manuscript that I wrote earlier and this is all what I've got.. Maybe I will not update the next chapter until the end of november or early december because I have to sit for a major exam in early november.. Wish me luck.. <3 <3