The Stranger

Only Tears

"Gamhi  baral sudo eobseo I'm missing you..",

 

i quickly got up after hearing the alarm clock.Slowly, I walked out of my bedroom and went into the kitchen to get something to eat as I’m starving at that time. Unfortunately, there was nothing on the table but a piece of paper. I took it read the note.

 

Unnie, sorry for not informing you sooner.

I have to go to Busan for a few days.

Will explain later.

                                                                With love,

                                                                Sunny

 

“Well, it looks like I have to stand on my own feet for a few days. Bye-bye Sunny”, I mumbled to myself. I quickly took my jacket that were hung at the back of the main door and went to the nearest 7-eleven. Just when I reached my destination, I saw someone was lying on a bench at the bus stop in front of the 7-eleven.

“Doesn’t she have anywhere else to lie down? Such a poor woman”.

I was about to enter the 7-eleven before I came to think about it. She was lying there and no one was brave enough to wake her up. I closed back the door and make my way towards the woman.

“Ahjumma, I’m sorry. But, this is not the place to sleep. Please wake up”, I shook her body softly.

She woke up and slowly turned her face to face me. Her eyes looked tired and blood were flowing out from her nose.

“Ahjumma, you are not well”, I said to her as she was trying to stand.

“Kwencha...”, she collapsed before she could finished her sentence.

“Ahjumma, ahjumma, wake up”, I tried to call her but she gave no response. It took me 15 minutes to get a cad and rush to the hospital.

Seoul Garden Hospital.

I waited anxiously at hospital’s waiting area. I tried to call her family, but unfortunately, there were no contacts that were saved in her hand phone. After 30 minutes of waiting, a doctor came out from the emergency room, and behind him was the woman.

“Are you okay, ahjumma?”

“Kwenchanayeo”, she said with a weak smile on her face.

“The last time you said that to me and you fainted”, I said sternly. Not to be rude. But, I’m very worried about her.

“There is nothing to worry about. She’s okay now. She just need a rest”, explained the doctor softly.

“Kamsamhamnida”, the woman and I said together.

“You’re welcome. Well, I have to make my move first. Good day to both of you”, he replied before going back into the emergency room.

We chatted while waiting for a bus at the bus stop.

“We should meet again”, she finally said before going into the bus.

Then, she took out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote something on it before handed it to me.

“Here is address. Meet me there at 8.00pm tomorrow.”

“B-b-but…”, I tried ‘no’.

“I insist. Just treat it as a gift for helping me”, she said with a sweet smile.

“Well, see you tomorrow night”, I finally said to her.

We waved at each other until the bus was out of my sight.

I took a look at the address and said, “Wow, Plaza Hotel?”

 

Ahjumma’s POV

 

 

After she was out of my sight, took out my phone and called someone.

“Hello, madam”, answered my bodyguard.

“It’s time”, I said to him before I hung up the phone.

 

 

Hope you will like it.. <3 <3