Chapter #3

Crystalline Planet [APPLY CLOSED SORRY!!] - An EXO Fic

In case you wanted to know, the above picture is Skye's apartment. It'll show up every now and then. That's not how Suho's apartment looks like though. So yeah, enjoy~~!


 

“Oomf!” Yuna groaned as she rolled off of the couch and onto the carpeted floor. She turned to her side and smiled into the warmth the floor provided.

“Guys! Wake up! Hurry!” Luhan yelled out as everybody slowly started getting up. “Guards are banging on our doors! Hide!” He instantly grabbed a cloth to wrap around each of his wrists as a cover for his tattoo, forced a turtleneck sweater onto Chanyeol’s still awakening body, and threw Suho his gloves, hitting him on the head in the process.

Yuna groaned as she woke up into somebody’s side, “What?” Suddenly, she was lifted off of the ground and was carried off to hide in the walk-in pantry bridal style.

Luhan made sure to close all their doors to their bedrooms, bathrooms, and training room. He looked around to see D.O. shoving Soraya and Eun-mi into the training room with a few more people before the elder sighed. He opened the door, “Guards, what are you doing here at this time of night?”

“We were told that a group of suspicious people came into this building. We were seeing if they bothered you and if they were here,” one of the two guards said, trying to peek inside their apartment.

Luhan smiled, “We’ve been asleep all night. We haven’t heard a thing.” Suddenly, something fell from the kitchen counter, “Ah… my roommate must be in there…”

“Sir, let us have a look around to be sure,” the other guard stated, insisting to look around the place.

Luhan’s eyes widened as the cloth on his left wrist slid down, showing his tattoo. The guards saw and panicked, “He’s a Fault!” Luhan sighed before he grabbed the head of one of the guards and brought it down to knee him in the face as he grabbed the back of the other’s suit and made him slam backwards on the ground before dragging them both in quickly. He punched one in the stomach hard before slamming his foot down on the other’s chest, at least knocking them out for a few more hours.

“They caught onto us…” Chanyeol muttered as he came out of the hallway with Tao, Chen, Suho, Mi Cha, Sabina, Kyung-mi, Sooyun, and Yoon Ni.

“We need to get out of here,” Suho added on as Kris walked out of the pantry with Yuna still in his arms and Kai, Lay, Hyourin, Haerin, and Soomin behind him.

D.O. and Baekhyun sighed as they opened the door of the training room and Eun-mi, Soraya, Chaerin, Sehun, and Xiumin followed them out of the room. “What are we going to do?” Xiumin asked as they all looked at each other.

“First thing’s first. Pack as much food, weapons, clothes, and other stuff as much as you can. We’re escaping tonight,” Suho started off as he walked to a small closet and pulled out a bunch of bags, “There are our old weapons in that wooden cabinet in the training room. Switch out weapons if you want. They’ll be looking for their guards soon. We’ll introduce everybody else later.”

Everybody nodded as Yuna looked up, “Uh, can you put me down now?”

Kris looked down and smirked, “Usually… women wouldn’t mind me carrying them.”

“Oh my God…” Yuna muttered before jumping out of his grasp, “I think I just found my Chen.”

“Hey!” the offended male yelled out as they all tried to gather and pack as many things as they could. Kris frowned at the sudden rejection as Eun-mi laughed with delight, finally glad she wasn’t the only one who had somebody like that. Lay walked into the training room with Suho, Chanyeol, and Luhan following him and opened up the wooden cabinet.

“Whoa… you still have my old weapon?” Lay questioned as he turned around to look at Luhan.

“Of course. They’re all pretty cool,” the other commented as he walked forward and grabbed his own weapon as Chanyeol and Suho did the same.

“I’m definitely leaving my blade behind for this one…” Lay muttered as he grabbed his old weapon and placed his sword in its spot, “Take my gun, Suho.”

Meanwhile, Kyung-mi was looking at everybody as they all strapped on packs and pouches, as they all got ready to leave again. She instantly turned her head to the front door where they heard banging, “Hey! Come out now!” She panicked as she looked at everybody else who froze, hearing those words. “Turn yourselves in!!”

“Eun-mi!” Kyung-mi screamed out, “Yuna!”

“We’re here!” the other two yelled out at the same time, running into the living room.

“Guys! Go into the training room now if you want to change your weapons! Whose guides can fly?!” Suho yelled out, “Chanyeol! Break the huge window!”

“What?!” the taller questioned in disbelief, “This is our home!”

“Well, we have to run! They caught up to us!” Suho yelled back as he grabbed some food and threw it into his bag.

Chanyeol, still wearing the turtleneck sweater, ran to the window and broke it with his weapon before strapping it back to his back. He quickly focused power into the tattoo on the left side of his neck before a yellow crystal feather floated out to the side. He grabbed it with his left hand before throwing it up in the air out of the window, and his guide flew down from the sky, “Come on!” He gave his hand to the closest people near him, “Where are we meeting?!”

“The forest! We’ll all meet up in the forest!” Baekhyun yelled out as he summoned his own dark purple crystal feather from the left side of his torso and grabbed it, ready to throw it up into the air.

“We’re coming in!” guards outside their front door screamed before they tried knocking it down.

Baekhyun and Suho looked behind them, “Chanyeol! Take seven other people! Go!”

Chanyeol nodded before getting as many people as he was told, taking Lay, Soraya, Haerin, Sooyun, Chen, Kyung-mi, and Mi Cha. They left as Baekhyun threw his feather out, watching it disappear and his guide flying in, hovering in the air next to the window. He ushered on Sehun, Sabina, Yoon Ni, Xiumin, Soomin, Eun-mi, and Kai. Kris was next as he focused his energy into the tattoo on his right arm and summoned his guide with his light green crystal feather. He grabbed the last remaining people who were Yuna, Suho, Luhan, D.O., Hyourin, Chaerin, and Tao just as guards came in, instantly shooting at the window. “Go, Hudor!” Kris screamed out as his guide flew off after Baekhyun’s and Chanyeol’s.

Kris winced as he heard rounds being fired around him from an aircraft following them, “Luhan! Throw them off!”

Luhan nodded as he summoned his own dark blue crystal from his left wrist before throwing it in the air, “Aeras! Throw off that ship!” His guide nodded before using a small gravity attack to make the aircraft unbalance, hitting a building as it flew off to one side. “Thank you!” Luhan yelled out as his guide followed them obediently until they reached an area of the forest on the opposite side of where they exited.

“We just came from here…” Tao muttered out as they all got down and everybody’s guides went back into the sky.

Yuna turned to Kris, “Your guide… It’s the exact same as mine… just a different color…”

Kris looked down at her surprised, “What?”

“Eun-mi!” Kyung-mi yelled out, running over to latch onto her arm, “That man has the same guide as me! It’s just a bit different!”

Eun-mi looked at the second tallest confused, “Really?” She turned back to Yuna who had a confused look as well. “…What does that mean…?”

Suho sighed as he sat on the ground, “We need to get farther away from here…”

Chaerin looked off in the distance to see the sun rising, “It’s already morning…”

“Where are we going from here?” Yoon Ni asked as she made sure Sabina was close to her. She put the other’s hand on her chest to feel her heartbeat. She turned to her, “You okay, Bina?”

Sabina nodded softly, wondering why they’re all running. Mi Cha looked around at the newcomers, “Name’s Star.”

Kai looked at her, “Is that your real name?”

Mi Cha scoffed, “That’s all you need to know.”

Kyung-mi looked at them then at everybody else, “I’m Kyung-mi!” She smiled brightly at everybody then noticed another person smiling as bright as the sun at everybody. She hid slightly behind Eun-mi as the elder introduced herself, “Eun-mi.”

Chen smiled brightly then walked over and threw an arm around Eun-mi’s shoulders, “My old friends already know me, but I’m Chen!”

The elder girl groaned, “Seriously? Still?”

Baekhyun sighed, “I’m Baekhyun.”

“D.O.”

“Soraya.”

“Tao.”

“Yuna.”

“Sehun.”

“Chaerin.”

Haerin looked at the girl completely surprised as tears sprung into her eyes. Chaerin noticed this and gave her a questioning look. “Hey,” a masculine voice said softly next to her. Haerin looked to her side to see an adorable looking guy staring at her, “Are you okay? My name’s Xiumin.”

Haerin noticed tears about to fall from her eyes before quickly wiping them away, “…I’m fine… I’m Haerin…”

Xiumin just stared at her a little bit confused before watching his other friends introduce themselves. After a few minutes of introductions and meeting everybody, he realized a few things. Kris and Yuna are exactly like Chen and Eun-mi, Kyung-mi is more scatterbrained and nervous around Chanyeol, Kai wouldn’t interact with Mi Cha like how he’d usually do with anybody else, Luhan stayed near Sabina as did Yoon Ni, D.O. and Soraya were still awkward with each other, Lay would blush every time he looked at Eun-mi, and Haerin would get a sad look in her eyes every time she looked at Chaerin.

“I bet I could beat you in a fight!” Yoon Ni suddenly yelled out to Tao as he about something unimportant.

Xiumin sighed, “Guys? Where are we going?”

Suho looked to the eldest among them all and thought for a few minutes, “Well… we just got chased out of our apartment… and now we’re fugitives… Why are we being chased again?”

“Because we’re called Faults,” Luhan answered sadly, remembering the news from the TV the day before, “They want to capture anybody who has these tattoos.”

“We also have a focus or goal we must complete if we want these to disappear and resume a normal life,” Eun-mi added as she walked up to the center of the group, “That’s what I’ve heard anyways.”

“Where did you hear that?” Chaerin asked, wondering about the new information.

The other turned around, “Remember about what we told you about our pasts?” The other girl nodded. “It’s the same over there.”

“What?” Lay questioned, wondering what was going on.

D.O. sighed lightly, “Eun-mi, Yuna, and Kyung-mi fell near our village in crystal form from that planet,” he pointed up into the sky where said planet was clearly seen. “We waited for the crystal to disappear and we took care of them for three days until they woke up.”

“I was checking up on them when I got to Eun-mi, and she suddenly woke up and pinned me down in defense. They told us as we were eating that they were captured for their marks, but they managed to escape and landed here,” Chen continued.

“We currently don’t know what our goal is… but it probably has to do with these three landing here,” Xiumin finished.

“But…” Tao mentioned, “We’ve had our tattoos our whole lives?”

Sehun frowned, “Yeah. But these nine other girls,” he looked to all of them, “They must’ve gotten it for a reason.”

Sooyun frowned before looking to the rest of the girls, “Wonderful.”

Save the planets from crashing into each other.

Sabina closed her eyes instantly as Yoon Ni looked down in thought. Luhan noticed the sudden change as Kyung-mi looked questioningly to Soomin and Haerin who looked at her and started humming a soft tune. “…What’s wrong?” Luhan questioned softly.

Sabina opened her eyes again, “I think we’re all supposed to save that planet from crashing into ours…”

Yoon Ni looked up, “How do we even do that?” She looked up into the sky, “They can’t expect twenty-four of us to stop that.”

Kyung-mi kept shifting from one foot to the other as she looked to her two friends and all the guys of the group. Chanyeol took note of this and turned to her, “Kyung-mi?” He leaned down a bit to get closer to her in case she was soft-spoken.

The other girl squeaked at the closeness before running to hide behind Yuna. The latter sighed, “What in the world are you doing, Kyung-mi?”

Chanyeol just looked at the younger girl confusedly before turning back to talk to the others about what they’re going to do. “Ah…” Kyung-mi started, “It’s nothing…”

“Well!” Mi Cha suddenly yelled out, catching everybody’s attention, “Shall we get going now?” She started to walk off in a random direction until Chaerin spoke up.

“Where are we going?”

Everybody groaned, as D.O. said, “Why don’t we just go to the next big city and find out more information there?” Everybody looked to D.O. surprised that they didn’t think of that. “Well?” he questioned further to which Soraya nodded, “Let’s go!”

They all nodded in agreement as they all set off to the next town they all knew, which was known to have the largest library in their area. Eun-mi, Suho, Kris, Tao, Baekhyun, Soraya, Mi Cha, and Sooyun led the group. Kai, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, Yuna, Sabina, Yoon Ni, and Chaerin were in the middle as Kyung-mi, Sehun, Hyourin, D.O., Luhan, Soomin, Haerin, and Lay rounded up the group.

Lay showed off his dimple as he walked over next to Luhan and wrapped his arm around the elder’s shoulders, “So…”

Luhan blushed, figuring out where it was going, “So…”

The younger laughed, “You could’ve just let her touch your chest, you know.”

“But I didn’t know that!” the elder protested, “What about you?! I heard you landed on top of… Eun-mi?”

Lay blushed as he took his arm off of his old-time best friend, “Shut up. I thought it was some burglar, and I was half-asleep. I didn’t think she was right behind me.”

Kyung-mi laughed as she joined in the conversation, “She likes you! It’s clear as day!” D.O. sighed as Soomin, Hyourin, and Haerin just listened in on the conversation, wondering where it was going.

“What?!” Lay and Luhan looked to the younger in surprise.

“What are you guys talking about back there?” Chanyeol questioned, hearing his friends shouts.

Kyung-mi stared at the tall man looking back at them until she locked eyes with him… then tripped on thin air, having D.O. instantly catch her before she face-planted the ground. Lay and Luhan laughed as the man who caught her sighed. Chanyeol instantly ran back to her, seeing her trip, and panicked, “Are you okay?! What happened?!”

Yuna looked back, wondering why the tall elf suddenly ran to the group watching the back, and sighed, “What did you do now, Kyung-mi?”

Kyung-mi laughed nervously as she steadied herself using D.O.’s arms for support and then clinging onto his arm, “Ah… nothing!” She stood still with Chanyeol still looking down at her next to D.O. with a curious gaze.

“Are you sure?” Chanyeol asked as the whole back group paused a few steps ahead of them. Lay and Luhan had amusement in their eyes as Eun-mi and Soraya turned around, feeling something off. Kyung-mi never noticed Soraya’s slight glare at her before the elder laughed and slung an arm around the other’s shoulders, “Don’t worry. You have nothing to worry about.”

Soraya looked to Eun-mi startled, “What?”

The elder just smiled as she lifted her arm away from the other and walked up to catch up with Suho and Kris. Soraya frowned as she turned back around to see the rest walking again.

“Mmhmm!” Kyung-mi squeaked out as she grabbed onto D.O.’s arm harder.

“Go on, Channie!” Luhan pushed the taller away, “Go walk with your group already!”

Chanyeol pouted as he turned back around, “I haven’t heard that nickname in forever…”

Luhan laughed as he heard Kyung-mi sigh deeply behind him. Hyourin smiled as she wrapped her arm around the girl’s waist as an act of comfort. Kyung-mi sighed, thanking the gods that she could breathe normally again… and then she remembered. She pointed to Lay as she yelled out, “She likes you!”

“How can you possibly tell, Kyung-mi?” D.O. questioned, looking down to the girl still on his arm. Lay looked completely surprised as Kyung-mi just smiled brightly at him.

“She flirted with you!”

Lay tried to think back to what all happened between him and Eun-mi, “I can’t remember anything except accidentally falling on her.”

Sehun laughed next to them, “It’s been years, and you’re still the same forgetful Lay that I remember.” Lay pouted as he looked away from his group mates.

“Well…” Kyung-mi started, “She likes you. It’s obvious to me like another person here.” She nudged D.O. who stiffened at the hint.

“Oh my God… I thought you were completely oblivious!” D.O. yelled out. Haerin laughed at the turn of events.

“People are already coupling up? That was fast.”

“What was that about?” Suho questioned as Kris looked down to Eun-mi as well, wondering what’s going on in their big group. Eun-mi watched the sun go up more into the sky until something suddenly blocked it.

“I’ll tell you later!” she yelled out as she grabbed her spear and spun it in front of her. “Who’s fighting with me?!”


 

“Skye!” the same man from before barged into the other’s apartment, “They’ve all met… right? The twenty-four of them?!”

Skye sighed, “Must you always barge into my apartment? And yes, I’m pretty sure they have by now.”

Faults have been captured!

The man widened his eyes, watching the screen to see if he recognized anybody important. He sighed with relief when it only showed two men.

“We’ll be okay,” Skye reassured his friend. He got up to go to his kitchen to fix up his own meal, “Do you want something to eat?”

The other man sighed as he walked over and sat down on his friend’s couch, “Yeah… I’m actually really hungry.”

Skye laughed as he got out ingredients he would need to make their meals, “They’ll make it in time. You trusted them for a reason, right?” He looked over to see his friend slightly bob his head up and down, “Or else you wouldn’t have helped them escape.”

The other sighed, “I know…” He stood up and started walking around his friend’s apartment, accidentally knocking his leg against the table, “Ow~!”

Skye sighed, “Sit still, would you? Everything will be okay. We’re doing the best we can from here.” He his oven as his friend sat down on the couch again, just watching the news.

Capturing a Fault will result in rewards!"


Wheee here's chapter 3!! Ohhh now we are fugitives, and our journey is going to begin. Excited?? XD

Some cute, couple moments kinda happen here? Well sorta kinda.

And poor Chen, being picked on even in this chapter...and not even by Eun-mi, but by Yuna!

Cute Luhan being embarrassed about his moment with Sabina. And D.O. being awkward with Soraya. Same for Lay being embarrassed about falling on top of Eun-mi!

Oh ho~ Kyung-mi isn't as oblivious as people assumed either! B]

Lol we're getting these chapters out pretty fast, too.

By the way, if you're slightly confused about everyone and abilities and everything, we have someone making a character chart for us! So as soon as they are done, I'll post them up along with little descriptions or something like that to help you guys out!! ^^ If you guys could, could you guys comment with whats confusing you?

[EX.]

The abilities of the girls are kind of confusing. Could you explain them a little?

or

What are magical guides exactly? How are they summoned?

Something like that! ^-^ I'll gladly write and answer all of your questions in a special Q & A chapter, when the character charts are done! :]

Anyways, that's it for now! I'll talk to you guys later!!

~Awkwardninturtle

I'm on a roll with these chapters! I hope everything is making sense so far... They all were rushed out of Suho's apartment and are trying to go to that next big city. So it's going to be an adventure! The next chapter has all of the couples mentioned... So I hope everybody looks forward to that! I'm so eager about this story... so I guess it's a good thing! hahaha. I'll try and write more moments between all of the girls and then all of EXO separately too :3 Anyways, just ask us anything with what's confusing, and one of us will answer for you as Awkwardninturtle said up there ^.

:3 Blueiris891~


Okay! So awkwardninturtle here again! So I figured I should give you guys a visual aid for how we are all traveling right now,

So this is how we are traveling. Basical we are all in one big group, but we've just been grouped off by Suho.

Everyone in pink are girls/OCs. It's a really cruddy visual aid...but I hope it makes sense. Anyways! We'll be traveling in this formation for awhile, so I guess this lets you know who you're going to be talking more with for awhile.

Okay! Bye-bye for now!! :]

~Awkwardninturtle