Pet Day (Exo kids au)

EXO Diary

 

Words count: 1,326 words 

 

It's pet day! Yaay!!

Every kid brought their pets to school and tells a story about them. The first one is Luhan. He brought his pet, a little deer named Bambi. "My deer name is Bambi. Bambi is a deer. Bambi the deer likes me. Me like Bambi. We like each other. Thank you." Luhan introduced his pet. "Very well, Luhan. Who's the next?" Ms. Kim clapped. "Me, me, me!" Minseok raises his hand. Little Minseok brought his adorable chubby hamster are towards front of the class. "Okay Minseok, tell us about your pet." "This is my pet. He is a very nice hamster named Hamtaro. Hamtaro is like to sleep. Hamtaro likes sunflower seeds the most. Hamtaro like to run in his wheel." Minseok bowed to everyone. "Well done!"

Jongin brought his dogs, Jjanggu and Monggu. “This is my dogs, Jjanggu and Monggu. Jjanggu is the oldest. Wait, or it’s Monggu?” Little Jongin seems confused. “Oh, whatever. Just like me, they are very talented in dancing.” Jongin says as he demonstrated how’s to dance with his dogs. Chen or Jongdae also brought a dog, his dog name is Troll. "This is Troll. Papa said he is a bulldog. I don't know he is a bull or a dog, so I named him Troll. We often troll together." Ms. Kim nodded, understands how Chen feels. She doesn't know he is Chen or Jongdae. Hence, she secretly called him Troll. But she guesses she’ll need to think another nickname for Chen. Or Jongdae. Whatever. “Oh, whatever might work.” She thought.

Another cute kid with adorable dimples named Zhang Yixing brought his little pony. How he even managed to bring a pony to class is remain mysterious. “This is my pet unicorn. But his horn is not growing yet. His name is Lay. Lay and me, we are one! Lay likes chips, especially Lay’s, so I named him Lay. If he likes Pringles I guess he is Pringles. But I don’t like Pringles, I like Lay’s! So he is Lay! Lay likes candy, cotton candy to be precise, me and rainbow!”

Zitao brought his baby panda, and how he have panda as a pet is mysterious as well. “This is my panda. Panda name is Panda. TaoTao’s mom said I look like Panda. Panda is like my own brother.” A hyper kid named Park Chanyeol clapped loudly. Ms. Kim noted to herself she should tell Mrs. Park to feed Chanyeol less sugar. Yifan who sit beside Chanyeol looks annoyed. He whispering something to Chanyeol, and Chanyeol nodded happily and makes his glasses fall and broken. Chanyeol cried, Yifan sighed and Ms. Kim wondering what kind of sin she committed in her past life.

Chanyeol’s crying sound didn’t seem like it would disappear soon, it’s booming in the class. Yifan searched something in his backpack and offered a lollipop to Chanyeol. Chanyeol’s crying reduced to a silent sob, “Are that lolly for Channie? Channie likey candy!” Yifan nodded silently and a faint blush painted his cheeks.  Chanyeol practically bounced on his seat when he received the candy. Ms. Kim is relieved and missed the blush on Yifan’s cheeks. Yifan thinks Chanyeol is cute, Chanyeol thinks Yifan is cool.

Joonmyun’s cat surprised because of Chanyeol, and run away. It’s disaster. Dogs are barking, Cat meowing, some of kids crying, especially Minseok because he is afraid of cat. Some of them are laughing (kids named Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun,Kim Jongdae or Chen) and Jongin, well Jongin is sleeping like heavy sleeper he is. Ms. Kim take his glasses off,”SILENCE!! ALL OF YOU!!’ The whole class freeze, even the animals. Jongin groaned, clearly annoyed and open his eyes. Ms. Kim put her glasses back and back to her sweet side. “Thank you everyone, we may proceed pets introduction, who’s volunteer?” Joonmyun who’s feeling guilty shyly raises his hand. Ms. Kim nodded, and Joonmyun dragged his cat by its collar to the front of class. “Uh, everyone this is Mr. Munchkins, he’s usually quiet but he’s easily surprised by a loud noise. Uh, I’m sorry about Mr. Munchkins behavior, I think I need to discipline him. But he often refuse to listening me ” Joonmyun sighed. Mr. Munchkins, just like the class did not listen to Joonmyun. Mr. Munchkins is busy his fur.

A cute kid who sat beside Jongin are fidgeting in his seat, patiently waiting for his turn to introduced his bunnies. He is too shy to raise his hand, which Jongin gladly doing favor to raise his hand against his will. “Yes Kyungsoo! You can bring your pets to be introduced!” Ms. Kim said in approval tune, he is her favorite student. Even though a teacher supposedly to treat the student equally, but Ms. Kim can’t help it. Just look at that sweet kid! Big eyes, pink lips, puffy cheeks, good behavior and also smart. His whole body is practically screamed, “SQUISHY!” Ms. Kim even once thought to kidnap him but sadly it’s illegal. It’s sad, because he could be her personal plushie to cuddle with. “This is Fluffy and this is Squishy. I named them like that because uh, they’re squishy and fluffy.” “No they’re not!!” Jongin pointed at Kyungsoo bunnies accusingly. A tear threatened to fall down from Kyungsoo big doe eyes, “But why?” “Because uh, uh you’re more squishy and more fluffy than them?” Jongin sheepishly scratched his head. Kyungsoo back to his seat and hugged Jongin. “Thank you Jongin. Uh, you’re also handsome when you dance!” Ms. Kim squealed deep inside. “I should kidnap both of them!”

Ms. Kim is frowned when he saw a empty seat beside Luhan. “Luhan, where is Oh Sehun?” Luhan pointed down the desk. Not long after that Sehun is appear from down there with a suspiciously green thing. “Sehun, tell me it’s not like what I’m thinking, right?” “I’m not a mind reader Ms. Kim.” Sehun look at Ms. Kim with his I’m-forever-not amused face. Sehun walks slowly to front of class. He raised his hand high, showing the green thing proudly. “This is Froggie! I catch him when raining and we have been buddies since then. Right, buddy?” “Ribbit!” The frog replied Sehun. “Frog!!!” Ms. Kim hides behind his desk. She is afraid of frog. “Don’t worry Ms. Kim, Froggie is not scary! See? Sehun bring Froggie closer to Ms. Kim’s face as close as his short body can.

“Y-yes, now Sehunnie back to your seat please? Now it’s Baekhyunnie turns.” “Sorry Ms. Kim, but I can’t bring Allie. She’s already too big, so daddy sent her to the zoo. But we can visit her sometimes!” Baekhyun said cheerfully. “Um, Baekhyun what is Allie?” “Oh, she is an alligator. Been raised her since egg!” Ms. Kim silently thank to Mr. Byun to sent her to the zoo. “Alright, Chanyeol! You could introduced your pet now.” “Okay!”

“Everyone, this is my pet ferret! I can’t decided his name yet, So I still call him ferret.” “How about you named him unicorn?” Yixing raised his hand. “No, Slash would be better!” Sehun said. “I think Ferret is just fine, thank you.” Said Chanyeol and back to his seat. “Now, last but not least, Yifan!” “ Yifan is dragged Chanyeol with him. “Where is your pet Yifan?” Ms. Kim confusedly said. Yifan pointed at Chanyeol and said, “This is my pet giraffe! His name is Chanyeol and he like candy. Thank you.” Yifan bowed and Chanyeol nodded happily and clapped his hand cheerfully.Chanyeol like being Yifan's pet. That means a lot of candy. And a lot of Yifan. “Cool!” Everyone said. “Okay class, that’s it for now. Get home safe, okay?” “Yes Ms. Kim!” Then the class dismissed. “What a long day.” Ms. Kim talk to herself. “Now, let’s go home and watch the newest drama and eat pizza!”

 

Meanwhile in the school bus, Jongin who seat beside Kyungsoo (again) said, “Kyungie, would you be my pet too?” Kyungsoo is blushing madly.

 

 

 

Sorry it's took months to update, but I'm back! Although it's quite short.

I running out of the idea and suddenly though of how adorable exo as kids and their pets!

Yeah, lame excuse I know, college and stuff! keeping me busy and squeezed my brain juice till nothing left.

Enjoy reading, dear!!