Can't Resist the Cuteness

EXO Diary

 

 

 

Although he likes to acts cool, Kris has a big secret. He actually can't handle cute thing (person), but all of EXO member already know this and put it in good use. The first person who knows this secret is Tao, when he practiced his aegyo. Kris quietly blushes and squealed then pinched Tao cheek. Tao smirked and used his aegyo to make Kris buy him food and recently, Gucci. 

But Kris inevitable enemy are Minseok and Luhan, who looks like kindergartener even if they're actually 22 years old and able to look cute even without any aegyo. Sure Tao is cute, but he could looks like a serial killer sometimes with his intense gaze and a serial killer is not cute at all. Minseok's cheeks and Luhan doe-eyes are irresistible for Kris. He often trying to calm himself and try not to adore cuteness too much. But it always fails miserably. How can he keep calm with his cute member? If EXO-M member is already cute enough, EXO-K member is not helping. Kyungsoo expression is adorable and so does Sehun and Baekhyun. Suho and Kai does aegyo sometimes, if they need something from Kris. The only EXO member who never tried aegyo to Kris is Chanyeol. And Kris is curious why although he grateful for that.

That day has come, when finally Park Chanyeol tried his aegyo to duizhang. "Hyung, bbuing-bbuing!" "Umm Chanyeol-ah, what are you doing?" "Aegyo?" Chanyeol batting his eyelashes and try to look as cute as possible. "Am I look cute hyung?" "Hahahahaha, honestly no." And that's it, Kris word made Chanyeol engulfed with flames. "Hyung, I'll burn you unless you say that I'm cute!!!" Kris flies to save himself, "Maybe next time, Chanyeol!" "Hyung forgot that I could fly too." Chanyeol smirked. "And I'll never give up."

 

 

 


 

Thanks for subscribing and comment!

I'm so happy and make another update. I hope I don't disappoint you guys...