Summer, kinda intense

EXO Diary

“Guys, listen! The company finally decided to give us a new dorm with pool! I repeat, pool!” Joonmyun excitedly announces. “Do you think this shirt make me looks fat?” Minseok asked. “No, you’re perfect Minbunny!” Jongdae gives four thumbs up (with his toes). “You always say that!” Minseok pouts. “That’s because you are, honey.” Jongdae kiss those luscious pout. He could never resist those pouts. “Jongin, are you doing what I’m thinking?” Kyungsoo’s voice could be heard from his kitchen. “No, Soo. This is not like what it looks like.” “Kim Jongin! I already counted those dumplings and believe me if I say there’s a missing dumpling. I know it already on your stomach.” Kyungsoo jabbed Jongin’s stomach with malicious force. “I-uh, it was delicious? You know I couldn’t resist your food.” Jongin gives those puppy eyes which he learned from the best puppy eyes master, his dog, Jjangu. How do you think the dog could get so fat? “You’re lucky because I love you.” “Love you too Soo!” See, Jjangu is a good teacher and Jongin is a good pupil. “Why you guys always won’t listen to me?” Joonmyun sobbed in the background. “There, there.” Yixing patted Joonmyun’s hair

 

“Guys! We’re moving to new dorm with pool! Pack your now!” Kris announces with more force because Joonmyun is such a softie. “Awesome!”(s) could be heard from Exo’s soon-to-be-ex dorm. “Why are you listens to Kris but not me?” Joonmyun demanded. He had enough. “You’re saying something hyung? Hurry we need to pack before the dragon got mad.” Sehun said in hurry, dragging Joonmyun to their room. Joonmyun could only cry internally. “Think about the pool Joon, the pool.” He comforts himself. “Imagine what you can do with those water.”

 

When Exo arrived in their new dorm (with pool) they immediately thrown their stuff and jump to the pool. Summer heat is no kidding. “I think the pool is broke too hyung. The water is too warm.” Sehun complained.  “It’s because it’s summer Sehun-ah.” Kyungsoo said.  “Uh, guys I think it’s warm because I accidentally peed on the pool. But it already washed away because of the water right?” Chanyeol sheepishly admitted. “Move man, I need to shower.” Sehun shoved his way through the bathroom.  “No, you move. I need to puke because I accidentally swallowed the water.” Jongin shoved him back. “Go ahead, bro.” Sehun said in defeat. “That’s what I thought.” Jongin immediately runs to the toilet and puking all of his lunch.

 

“I think it was your job to clean the pool, Joon. Good luck.” Kris patted Joonmyun shoulder. “But why me?” Joonmyun meekly ask. “Because you’re the waterbender, duh.” Kris leaves Joonmyun alone. “But Chanyeol is your boyfriend!” he shouted. As always, Joonmyun’s words are not reaching anyone ears. Sulkily, he did clean the pool and change the pool water with new water. “Minseok-ah, can you add a little frost to the pool? To make it refreshing and all?” Joonmyun cautiously ask Minseok. He’s afraid Minseok also won’t listen to him. “Sure thing, Joon.” Minseok nodded. After he done, Minseok announces the pool is back to business because of Joonmyun. “Yaay, Joonmyun hyung is the best.” Sehun acclaimed. “I know Joonmyun hyung is a good leader!” Jongin yells. “You did a very good job Joon.” Yixing hugs him.

 

“Finally, it’s about the time they appreciated me!” Joonmyun giddily yelled in his head. “Joonmyun hyung, we’re running out of lemonade. Can you buy it please?” Zitao pleads. “Sure!” Joonmyun happily answer. “And while you at it, don’t forget cola!” Kris shouted from the floating island. “Bubble tea, hyung, bubble tea! Don’t forget the bubble tea, okay?”  Sehun adds.

“This is not the reality I wanted” Joonmyun whined.


Author's note:

Yo, I'm made it alive!

Sorry it's short but my writing skill is as ever.

So, comment please?