Luhan is Baozi Too...

EXO Diary

Being able to move thing freely as his please, make Luhan become a lazy . He is lying down at his bed all day.

When he's hungry, he moves food from the fridge. When he wants to drink bubble tea, he moves Sehun and told him to buy some.

He keep eating all day.

 

Someday, he really wants to eats Baozi, so he moves Xiumin and told him to brought him some Baozi.

"Baozi!!! I want to eats baozi. buy me baozi, Baozi. Please, please?"

"Luhan, you can't call me Baozi anymore! Now you shall join the Baozi army with me!!"

"Why, my cheeks are not even chubby." he asked in confusion.

"Well, they are right now, and your tummy is chubby too." Xiumin hands him a mirror with evil grins.

When Luhan saw his chubby cheeks, he screamed. "ANNIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The members just sighed heard his scream.

"I'm not gonna be a Baozi. I'm not a Baozi, Xiumin!!!!"

That time, he decided to works out with Kai and as result his cheeks back too normal, plus an abs.

 

"Just one Baozi in EXO is enough." Luhan thought.


 

 

P.s : When I show Luhan pic to my friend and asked her how old is he, she said he is 16 years old. And then I decided to make a story about

him and Xiumin.

Enjoy!! 

sorry for grammar error and another mistake.