Chapter 7

The Beginning, Middle, And End

Your POV

After I finished my greetings my parents yelled my name. "Kim So Young. It's time to go." My mother said. I turned around and saw my parents waiting. "Sorry but I have to go. It was nice meeting you all." You said as you bowed and left. But you weren't the only one that went. Hoya and Sungjong followed you.

Normal POV

As you left the guys were really impressed what they saw. They were really happy for Hoya and you but they don't now if this will work out right.

As you got all your things from the table you went to parents and was about to walk to the car but Sungjong called your name. "So Young." He said as Hoya came along. You turned around and saw a sad oppa. "Yah oppa why aren't you with your friends." You said as your parents told you that they were going to the car first. "Well I want to say goodbye to my beloved sister-in-law." Sungjong said as he hugged you before leaving. "Please, I prefer just a sister from you, ok." You said as hugged him like no tomorrow. You guys were gonna see each other tomorrow anyway. As you parted the hug Hoya was waiting for his turn. "Uhh...well I'll see you soon. I had fun today." Hoya said rubbing the back of his neck. Sungjong giggled and left you two alone. "I'll see you later So Young." He said as he left. Now it was just you and Hoya. It was a little awkward but you had to say something. "Well it was nice meeting you. And I...also had fun..too." You said looking down the ground not looking at him. "Yeah. Well you better go before I won't be able to let you go." Hoya said as you looked at him and blushed at what he said. "O..ok.." You stuttered, you turned and walked to the car. But before leaving you turned around and saw him still looking at you and you waved goodbye to him.

Hoya's POV

When So Young's parents called her I knew that it was time for her to leave. It felt hurt when she had to leave. I didn't want to let her go, I wanted to be with her a little bit longer. So I told the guys that I'll talk to them later and followed her and Sungjong. As So Young and Sungjong were still talking and bidding there goodbyes I wished I was able to that. But I couldn't. When it was my turn my heart stopped. "Uhh...well I'll see you soon. I had fun today." I literally was going to hit myself when I said that. Then when Sungjong said that he was going to leave, it was just going to be me and her alone. After he left it was a little awkward because we didn't now what to say. I was going to say something but So Young beat me first. "Well it was nice meeting you. And I...also had fun..too." She said while looking down but I was really happy when she said that. My stomach had this weird feeling inside and I couldn't tell what it was. I didn't want her to leave so I told her how I feel. "Yeah. Well you better go before I won't be able to let you go." I wanted to hug her in my embrace when I saw her face when I said that. She was so cute I want to keep her forever right there. "O..ok.." She stuttered. She turned around and walked to the car. All I could do was watch her as her figure was gonna disappear. But stopped and turned around. We made eye contact and she waved goodbye to me. Then she went inside the car and drove off.

 

 

Another short chapter!!! I'm really excited for this story!! I cant wait to post my other chapters of this story!! please wait a little bit longer!! school is kicking in so the only time i get to post and write my storys are on weekends!! thank once again!!! I love you all!!!