Chapter 3

The Beginning, Middle, And End

As you looked at your watch it was already 12. You knew you were gonna be late to meet up with your friends so you started to run as fast as you could. After 10 minutes of running and finally at the cafe where you and your friends were suppose to meet, you saw Min and the others and ran up to them. "Yah what took you so long So Young." Min said kind of upset. "Yeah and we thought you would be the first one here since we are hanging out. I mean your usually the first one waiting for us." Myungsoo said as he just gave you a death glare. "Sorry guys I had a situation while coming here. And it's a long story." You said feeling bad for your friends because they had to wait for you. "As long as your here safe and you didn't get...." Sungjong didn't finished his sentence when he saw your hands all bandage up. "Yah what happened to your hands?" Sungjong said worried as he held your hand to have a closer look at your hands. "It's nothing." You said trying not to make them worry about you. "Yah Kim So Young, how can you say nothing when something happen to you." Sungjong yelled at you. You did a big sign and decided to tell them what happened.

After telling them the story for a good hour, Sungjong's phone rang. "Yeh hyung." Sungjong said and excused himself outside. "So do you now his name?" Min said to get your attention. Now that you thought about it you never asked him. "No I didn't." Right then Sungjong came back in the cafe. As he came and sat down his face expression change and you could tell something was bothering him. "Sungjong, is something the matter?" You ask trying to comfort him. "No....yeah. I have to leave a little early to go to some party later." Sungjong said sadly. "It's ok Sungjong me and Myungsoo will keep So Young company. I mean it is her birthday." Min said. "Uh..hh Min." You stutter. Min looked at you and waited for you to finished your sentence. "I have to leave early too. I also have a party to attend too." You said hoping Min and Myungsoo won't get mad. "What! Why must you go! I want to hangout with my bestfreind for the rest of the day on her birthday." Min said getting upset. You tried to apologize but Min was still a little upset. You also didn't now why you had to go to this party your parents just told you to come. After a few minutes to comfort Min you guys went out together for the remaining time you had left before you had to go back home.

"Wow. That was a lot of fun! Let's do this everyday!!" Min said happily. You just laugh and enjoy this moment with Min as Sungjong and Myungsoo was walking behind you guys. "So did you tell her yet." Myungsoo said out of the blue. "No, not yet. But she will find out tonight. Sungjong said happily as he watched you and Min are laughing and having fun. "Do you not now how lucky you are to have a soon to be sister-in-law like So Young." Myungsoo said jealous and envy Sungjong a lot. "Yeah I now. I still can't believe that she's the one that hyung is going to get married to tomorrow, no the next day of tomorrow." Sungjong said still not sure if this is really happening. Myungsoo put his hand on Sungjong's shoulder and told him how lucky he was to have you by his side now. Sungjong thanked Myungsoo for the advise and walked up to you and Min.

"Ok guys I have to leave." Sungjong said while looking at his watch. You also check what time it was and sadly it was time for you to leave also. "Yeah me too. My parents told me to come home an hour early." You said not wanting to leave yet when the party is just getting started. "Oh man. I don't want you guys to leave yet. We still have to do a lot of things yet." Min said holding onto your arm tightly. You couldn't do anything but you didn't want to leave. "It's ok we can always do those other things next time we hangout." Myungsoo said, understanding the situation. Min let go of your arm and hugged you. You hugged back and told Min that you will text her later tonight. You also went to go hug Myungsoo and then bid your goodbyes to them. "See you later guys. And thanks for today. I had a really fun time." You yelled and waved goodbye to them when there figure started to disappear and walked up to Sungjong.

Since you and Sungjong live close together you guys walked together back home. "So what kind of party are you going to Sungjong." You said trying to waste time. "I'm going to meet my sister-in-law today. Me and there family are going to meet each other for the first time. Well maybe not the first." Sungjong said as a smile came upon his face. "So are you excited to see her? What if you don't like her? What if she's mean to you and I will have to come to the rescue to protect my best friend?" You said as you giggled. "No. I have a feeling that I'm going to like my sister." Sungjong said confident that he's absolutely true. You looked at his face expression and could tell that he really means it. You were happy because you never saw him this happy before. As you and Sungjong were talking you guys didn't even realize that you guys reached to your house. You waved goodbye to Sungjong and went inside.

As you went inside you saw your parents in the kitchen talking. You couldn't hear anything because they were talking to softly. You went into the kitchen and saw your parents dressed up nicely, like they were going to meet a rich person. "So Young, your here. I didn't hear you come in." Your mom said. "Yeah I just got here. So where are we going." You ask. Your parents looked at each other and they just told you to go get ready first then they will tell you. You went upstairs into your room and got ready for this party that your had to go too. When you were done you went downstairs and found your parents in the living room waiting for you. "So what is this party for." You asked once again as you were standing on the stairs. They didn't say anything but instead they got up and told you that they had to leave. You were a little worried by there actions. You wanted to ask them what's wrong but you thought it would be the wrong time to tell them. So you followed there orders and got in the car. The ride was to quiet that you couldn't take it anymore. " Mom, Dad, wants wrong!?" You said worried. "Where are we going that you can't tell me." You said trying to make them tell you what is going on. They kept quiet for a few seconds until your father said something. "We are going to meet a friend of mine at work. We have some business to do together with the family." You father said. "Thats it. And you guys couldn't tell me that." You said as you got kind of angry with them. "We're sorry that we couldn't tell the truth to you." Your mother said as you quickly forgive them for the misunderstanding. "It's ok. Sorry that I yelled at you guys. I was just worried that something bad had happen." You said as you let out a sign of relief. "Its ok. We just hope that you'll understand us and accept this birthday gift from me and your mother. You now how much we love you and cherish you like no other human in this world. We want what's best for you." Your father said as you were a little confussed. You were going to ask him what he meant but couldnt when the car stopped. You looked out the window and found yourself in front of  a fancy restaurant that your parents took you for your 15th to 18th birthday. You were happy because this was one of your favorite restaurants.

As you guys got out of the car and into the restaurant, your father was looking for his friend. He spotted them at the left side and walked towards them. As you and your mother followed him, you were a little nervous for no reason as you saw two elderly people which must be my fathers friend and his wife. Then you saw two other guys sitting across from them but couldn't see who it is because there heads were facing you. As you guys got closer and before sitting down. "Hey you made it just in time." The old man said. "Yes me, my wife , and daughter, Kim So Young." Your father said as you bowed and introduced yourself to them. "Hello. Kim So Young immda." You said shyly. "It's finally nice to meet you too. " The man said. You were confused when he said "finally." "Oh I'm sorry I never introduced you to my family. You can call me Mr. Lee, my wife Mrs. Lee, my oldest son Lee Howon, and our youngest, Lee Sungjong." Mr. Lee said. When you heard the name Lee Sungjong you thought of you friend Sungjong and giggle inside your mind. You still didn't see there faces since you were still standing behind them. "Please have a seat." Mrs. Lee said as the parents sat together and you had to sit next to the youngest son. As you walked toward him he got up and pulled the chair for you. "Thank y..." You stopped as you saw who this Lee Sungjong guy was. It was actually Sungjong, your best friends Sungjong. You were surprised to see him there. "Yah Lee Sungjong! What are you doing here?" You asked him as he just giggled at you face expression. "I told you I'm here to meet my sister-in-law." Sungjong said boldly. Then that's when it hit you. You looked at you parents and you could tell that they wanted you to calm down. So you sat down as Sungjong pulled in your chair for you. "Th..thank you." You said quietly.




Hope you all  enjoy the story!! please comment! Thank you!! :D