Chapter 1

The Beginning, Middle, And End

 

"Yah Kim So Young!! Hurry up or we'll be late for school!" Min yelled from downstairs. "Ok I'm coming!" You yelled running down the stairs and into the kitchen to grab some fruits before leaving. You went outside to meet up with Min who was half way down the road. You lock the front door and try to ran as fast as you could to catch up with her. "Yah Min wait up!" You said in between breaths. Min stop and turned around to see you out of breath. She laugh at your exhausted face and pulled your arm and started to run again. 
 
You finally reach the school and ran to your classroom. "Huh..that w-was the m-most tiring m-morning ever. I'm n-never doing that again." You said as you slouched on the chair and tried to catch your breath. "Yah next time I'm gonna wake you up extra early." Min said as she did the same thing as you. You two just sat there until the teacher came in and started class.
 
It was lunchtime. You and Min got your food and head to the table were you normally sit with your other friends. "Yah Kim So Young, Min-ah!" You and Min looked at the direction were the voice came from. You rolled your eyes when you saw who it was. It was your best friends, Sungjong and Myungsoo. They came closer and sat down on the opposite side of you guys and just stared at you two. "Umm..is there something wrong?" Min said. "Yes! Everything!" Sungjong said. "Why whats wrong? Did something happened?" You said consern "Yeah my older brother is married to some girl that we don't even now. My parents said that her parents are one of there closes friends and that they have some company problems, so we are gonna help them by having my older brother get married to there only daughter." Sungjong said. You were shock and felt back for his brother even though you don't now him at all. "Really! Wow that must be so sudden. Do you now who she is? And we're is she from?" You ask. "Well all I now is that she's the same age as me, which . But worst of all she's from our school." Sungjong said as you, Min, and Myungsoo look at him shock with your jaws open. "Really? And you don't now who she is?" Myungsoo said. "No my parents never told us her name yet." Sungjong said as he looked down. "Oh..." Was all that came out of your mouth. You felt bad for him because you never been in that kind of situation before. "But if she really is from this school, I wish it was you So Young." Sungjong said as you looked at him weird. "Yah, why me. And I'm too young to get married. I don't want that to happen to me yet. I want to finish school first." You protested. "Yeah your right. But still if my brother had to get married to one of these girls in our school I would have to choose you." Sungjong said and smiled while you blushed a little. "Yah. What about me!" Min said feeling left out. "Yes of course you too Min." Sungjong said as he laugh at Min. 
 
As school had ended you four decided to go hang out to cheer Sungjong a little bit. "So when is the wedding gonna happen." You ask Sungjong. "Tomorrow." Sungjong said disappointed while looking down as you guys kept walking. You were shocked that his brother had to get married so soon at such a short amount of time. "Wow that's so soon." "Yea I now but I'm more worried about hyung."Sungjong said. "Why? Haven't your brother ever dated before? I mean I seen it before." Min said confussed. "It's not that. I mean he did date a girl before but it wasn't for love...." he sign "but for money. She only dated hyung because we were rich and money was the only thing that she loved. She never loved hyung." Sungjong said in a sad tone. You, Min, and Myungsoo didn't now what to say. You guys felt bad even more for his hyung because first he's dating a stranger, second they're kind of using him, and lastly he's getting married not by love but for help, their money. You felt so bad that you guys almost past the coffee shop. "Yah we're here." You said trying to change the topic as you open the door and you all went inside. 
 
As you guys enjoyed the coffee and talk about different stuff, not trying to bring up about Sungjong's  hyung again, it was getting late. "We better leave. It's getting dark." Myungsoo said as he looked outside. You nodded your head and you guys started to leave. Myungsoo and Min went home together while you and Sungjong went together. "See you guys tomorrow. And be careful." You said to Min and Myungsoo. They waved goodbye as there body's started to fade away. The way back home was kind if quiet. You guys would talk for a little then it would be quiet again. As you guys were getting closer to your house Sungjong said something to break the silence. "So Young." "Hmmm..." You said and turned your head to look at Sungjong. "About what I said earlier of you being the one to marry my brother is true." You were shocked and blushed a little when he said that. "But why me. I mean I'm not that great." You said as Sungjong stopped walking and so did you. "Yes you are So Young. You've been like a little sister to me. You would stand up for me when we were in middle school and when I always get bullied. You treat me so well that I don't now how to repay you back. All I do is get bullied at and your the one that rescues me." Sungjong said that made you almost tear up. "But Sungjong what does getting married to your hyung help me and you." You questioned. "It helps everything. If you got married to hyung I would have you and him to come to my rescue when ever I need you. Also we would be living in the same roof." Sungjong said and you blushed even more. "Yah Sungjong why are you saying such silly things. You now it's never gonna happened." You said and did a fake giggle. You started to walk to the front door when Sungjong called your name. "Yah Kim So Young!" you turned around "I am not lying to you, I'm just telling you the truth." Sungjong yelled. "Yah Sungjong don't yell people are sleeping."You said. "Goodnight Sungjong and be careful on your way back." You said and waved goodbye to him. "Goodnight So Young. I'll see you tomorrow." Sungjong said as he waved goodbye, turned around, and went home. You went inside your house and straight to your room. You thought about what Sungjong said but brush it away. "No way that's gonna happen to me." You said and went into your dreamland. 
 
"Huh, I'm sorry that I lied to you So Young. If I tell you that my brother is actually getting married to you will you accept it?" Sungjong whispered as he got up in a sitting position and kept on thinking about tomorrows event. "Well she's gonna now sooner or late. I mean my parents did say on her 18th birthday. And I hope hyung will accept her. She's the most nicest, pretty, and fun girl hyung. If you even hurt her I won't forgive you easily." Sungjong said as he was talking to his teddy bear the whole time. He layed back down on his bed and soon enough Sungjong went into his dreamland.