Chapter 4

The Beginning, Middle, And End

After Sungjong pushed in your chair, you watched him as he sat down next to you. You just stared at him as a big smile came upon his face. While staring you were thinking in your head why out of all of the girls in our school had to marry his brother is you. You don't even now his brother and you don't want to get married at a young age. You still had a lot things you wanted to do in the future. "Kim So Young." Your father said as you snap back to reality and looked at your father. "Do you now this man?" Your father said curious pointing to Sungjong. You nodded and look at Sungjong. "She's one of my best friends at school Mr. Kim" Sungjong said as he gave your father a big smile. "Well that's good then. At least you'll now someone from the family." Your father said as he looked at you. As the parents were talking and waiting for the food that you guys ordered your father finally spoke up to you about the truth. "So Young, the reason why we have to come to this party is because..." He stopped for a little. It was hard for him to explain the situation to you because today was your birthday and he didn't want to ruin it for you. It would of also be too sudden to tell you too. "The company is having some problems and the only..." You cut him off. "I understand dad. You don't have to explain to me." You said sadly. You knew what your father was going to say and didn't want to hear it coming from his mouth. You felt sad and upset that this was the only way to settle the problem. Your dad explained to everyone why or what happened to the company and it was because they were losing a lot of money. After hearing everything you let out a sigh. Sungjong could tell you weren't happy. He was going to grab you and take you outside for some fresh air but you beat him to it. "I'm going to get some air. Please excuse me." You said as you got up and walked out to the garden. Sungjong was going to follow you but his brother beat him to it. "Please excuse me for a while." Hoya said as he left and follow you to the garden. Sungjong was really happy. He knew that his hyung was going to like you. He just had that good feeling about the two of you together. "I think they will be ok." Sungjong said to his and your parents while the food came. They all smiled and nodded as they enjoyed the meal.

As you were walking and was about to sit at the bench near the pond you tripped. Your knees got cut up and tears started to come down. You weren't crying because you were in pain but you were crying because you're getting married to someone you don't love. You had never dated before and you wanted to love someone who loves you back. You kept crying until someone picked you up bridal style and walked to the bench. You were shocked when he picked you up. You couldnt see who it was since your eyes were blurry from crying. You rubbed your eyes as he set you down on the bench to sit. He kneeled down and saw your cut on your knee, so he got out a napkin from his pocket and add some medicine to it. He saw you flench a little so he blow on your knee so that it won't sting you. As your vision got clearer, you looked at him as he apply a bandage onto your knee. It felt like you seen him before but couldn't remember. "Does it still hurt?" Hoya said. "No I....I feel a..a lot better. Thank you." You said as you looked down to the ground. " So your Kim So Young and my little brothers friend." He said and sat next to you. You looked up to meet his eyes. "Yeah. And you must be Lee Howon." You said quietly. You didn't now what to say since this it the first time meeting him. "So....its nice to meet you. Sungjong oppa always tells me things about you. He really cares about you and he always wanted me to meet you and here I am. Meeting his brother for the first time." You said as you gave him a small smile. "First time?" Hoya said. You gave him a confussed looked and didn't understand what he meant. "I believe this is the 100th time I've seen you." Hoya said as you stared at him with a weird face. "100th time? What do you mean?" You said kind of discussed. "I see you almost everyday. Some times I take Sungjong to school and almost every morning I'll see you with him." Hoya said and smiled. You were relief when he said that, you thought he was going to be some kind of ert or was a stalker. "But I do believe that this is the second time we have meet."Hoya said as he looked at you. You were confussed when he said "second" time. You were pretty sure that this is the first time you meet him. "So you don't remember me?" He said. You nod. He let out a little sigh. "I even help you bandage your scratches on you hands and you still don't remember me." He said. You were sitting there hopeless until it hit you. You looked at him again and point to your hands telling him that he was the one that bandage it. Hoya nodded. You were surprised and you felt this feeling inside your chest. It was the same feeling that happened when he was helping you with your hands. "That was you?" You said surprised. He nodded again. You were speechless and didn't think that you would see him ever again.

As you and Hoya decided to go back Sungjong yelled you name. "So Young, come inside we have to announce the surprise to the whole party." Sungjong yelled. You gave him the ok sign as and got up. Hoya also followed you and started to walk. You and Hoya were walking side by side. It was silence and akward as you guys were walking. But as you were walking you tripped again falling face down first. You closed your eyes to wait for the fall but someone's muscular arms was wrapped around your waist. You looked up and was only a few inches away from Hoyas face. You could feel his warm breath breathing against your face.



Is it boring!!? please tell me what you think of the story so far!! I now it might be a little slow in the beggingin but now worries, it will get more interesting later!! heeheh thanks !!