Chapter 2

The Beginning, Middle, And End

 

Today was like no other day because today was a special day. It was 8 in the morning and you had no plans since it was a Saturday.  You got up from bed and wash up. Then you went to go check your phone if you had any miss calls or messages. You had a text from Sungjong. 
 
From: Sungjong
To: So Young
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hey let's hang out today with Min and Myungsoo!! Let's go out and have some fun! Meet us at the usually place at 12!
 
You giggled and text him back.
 
From: So Young
To:Sungjong
 
Alright I'll be there!! Can't wait!
 
When the text was sent to Sungjong you went to your closet to pick out an outfit. It was 11 by the time you finally picked an outfit to wear. You went downstairs to look for your parents to tell them that your going out today. You went to the living room, diner room, and kitchen but nobody was found until you saw a note on the table. 
 
To So Young
Happy birthday baby girl. Your now 18, how does it feel? Nothing different right? Well me and your mother went out for a second. We will be coming back around 7 for a party later. If your going out come home an hour early. Your mother and I have to tell you something before the party so don't be late. We will see you later baby girl.
 
Love, 
Dad and Mom
 
You laugh at your daddy's letter. And looked at your watch. It was only 11:30. So you decided to leave early. 
 
As your walking down the road to meet up your friends you looked around the shops that you were passing by. You saw an ice cream shop and wanted to go get some so you decided to go inside. As you got your ice cream you got out of the shop and walked to meet up your friends. As you were walking and was about to turn into a corner you bumped into someone and fell. Your ice cream got all over the strangers outfit and your hands got all scratched when you fell. "Oww." You said. "Are you ok!?" The stranger said and bent down to be eye level with you. "Yea. Just some scratches on my hand." You said as you tried to hide the face expression. The stranger could tell you were in pain so he help you up and took you to the bench to sit. "Here wait here. I'll be back." The stranger said as he ran inside a shop. You stayed as the stranger said. Usually you wouldn't but today it felt different. You looked around to see if the stranger was coming back but now sign of him. You just looked at your scratched hands that were now bloody. You sign and was about to get up and leave but then someone grabbed your hands and sat down next to you. It was the stranger that you bumped into. You didn't think he would come back because he took a while. "Sorry that I took so long. I went to go buy a first aid kit." The stranger said as he showed you the first aid kit in his hands and was gonna hand it to you when he forgot that your hands were all scratched up. "Oh sorry I forgot you cant do it. Here let me do it. May I?" The stranger asked for your permission. "Uh..hhh s..sure." You stuttered. The stranger took your hand and started to apply the stuff onto your hands. You started to blush as he held onto your hand because no one had ever held your hand before. You watched every single movement of the stranger that you felt this weird feeling inside of you. It was so weird that your face became more warmer. While you kept on staring at the stranger you didn't realize that he was done. "There you go miss. All better." The stranger said as you snap back to reality. "Y..yeah th..thank you." You said embarrassed. The stranger got up to leave until you said something. "Wait!" You said out loud. The stranger turned around and looked at you with glazing  eyes. "Umm...thanks a lot." You said as you hit your head saying a stupid line and forgetting that your hand was in pain, you felt your hands sting in pain. "Oowwww!" You screamed but not so loud. The stranger came running toward you and grabbed your hand to make sure it was alright. "Are you alright? Does it hurt that bad? Sorry, it was my fault that your hands hurt." He said as you could tell that he felt really bad for what he did. "No it's not your fault. I wasn't looking were I was going and besides I got your clothes all dirty." You said as you pulled out a napkin out of your pocket. You leaned in closer to the stranger as you try to clean his shirt but couldn't because of your hands. The stranger could tell that you were in pain, even thou oh tried to hide in your expression. "It's ok. You don't have to do that." The stranger said and grabbed your wrist making you stop. You looked up and meet his eyes but looked away as you started to blush. "Uhh..hh I got to go. I..I have to go meet up w..ww..with some of my friends." You said and then looked at your watch. You were about to leave but then turned around and bow to the stranger and thank him again. "Th..thank you once again." Then left. "Tsk. That was cute. But she looked familiar? It felt like I seen her before?" The stranger thought as he just brushed it away and walked away.
 
 
Sorry for the late update!! And sorry if this chapter is boring!! Hope you will still enjoy it!! Thank you for being patient!! I'll update as soon as possible and quickly!! Thanks for understanding and thanks for supporting!!