Chapter 6

The Beginning, Middle, And End

After the long party has ended, it was finally time to go home. You were so tired and your feet hurt from the heels you had. You wanted to leave so bad but your parents was still talking to some of the guest that came. So you were all alone at the table as you took off your shoes and started to massage your feet since the pain was still there. Your feet felt so much better as you took them off so you just sat there and waited for your parents. As you were just sitting and looking around to see how many people came you saw Hoya talking with a group of guys. You watched him as he was talking and you didn't realized that Sungjong came and sat next to you. "Ahhhh Kim So Young falling in love already." He said as you turned around and say who was talking to you. "Oh Sungjong, I didn't even notice you were sitting there." You said as Sungjong just smiled at you. "Well you would of if you weren't in deep thought about my brother." Sungjong laughed as you started to get embarrassed. "Yah Sungjong I do not." You denied but Sungjong just looked at you and laugh. " Yah So Young, your gonna like him. He's a really nice person." Sungjong said as he looked at the direction were Hoya was. You could tell that Sungjong really likes and cares about him because of the way he talks and treats him. "Yah So Young I want you to meet mine and hyungs friends." Sungjong said. You didn't really want to go but Sungjong kept on using aegyo on you until you gave in. "Please Kim So Young" "Yah Sungjong you now that I can't resisted your aegyo." You giggle as Sungjong cheered for victory. He got up and pulled you along but you had to put on your shoes. "Yah oppa wait. I need to put on my shoes." You said as you stopped him. "You dont have to put those shoes on anymore when you have someone to lean on Kim So Young." Sungjong said as you blushed at what he said. "Yah Lee Sungjong!" You yelled and smack his arm. Sungjong just laughed and continued to walk until you got closer to Hoya and his friends.

Your POV

As me and Sungjong got closer I hid behind him. Feeling embarrassed after what Sungjong said to me and I'm not good at meeting new people because I'm to shy. "Hey congratulations hyung and hey guys." Sungjong waved as me and him were in front of 6 guys including Hoya. They were all really good looking I couldn't stop looking. As I popped out behind from Sungjong, one guy who had the smallest eyes came up to me first and greeted himself. "Congratulations. I'm Kim Sunggyu. How old are you?" He said as the guy next to him smacked his arm. "Yah hyung that's not polite and that's not how you do it. Here I'll show you." The guy with huge lips said. "Hello, my name is Dang Dongwoo. Congratulations on your marriage." He bowed and looked at the guy with small eyes again. "That's how you do it hyung." He said as I giggle a little. Then a really handsome guys came up to me and said, "Your cute when you smile."He said as Sungjong smacked him on the head. "Yah Woohyun stop that. It doesn't suit you at all." Sungjong said. "Hello my name is Nam Woohyun and congratulations. Hope we can become closer." The handsome guy said as he took my hand and kissed the back of it. I could tell that my checks were now bright red and Sungjong came and smacked him again. I just smiled to see them so close together. Then the really tall guy came and greeted himself. "Hello my name is Lee Sungyeol. It's nice to meet you and congrats on your marriage." He said and bowed. I bowed back, smiled and thanked him. Then the last guy came up to me. I was shock to see who it was. It was L. I didn't think he would come because he never told me that he had to go to a party too and I didn't know that he was friends with these people. But it seemed like he didn't want to do this either but we had no choice. After all the greetings it was my turn but Hoya beat me to it. He came up to me and stood next to me. "Hey guys, this is the woman that I love and is going to marry." Hoya said as he got closer and wrapped his hand around my waist. I was shock with his actions but I couldn't do anything. I bowed and introduced myself. "Hello, my name is Kim So Young, and I'm Hoyas fiancé. Its nice to meet everyone and I hope we can become close friends." I said.

 

 

Sorry if its short!! i was starting to run out of ideas! heheeh and i just want to say thank you to my subcribers for waiting this long!! Ireally appriciate it thank you so much!!!