chapter 6

Who's that boy?

Tao was laying on his couch without a shirt on playing with his panda doll that was in kris' phone wallpaper picture. He smiled when he remembered his phone, and how peacefully he slept. Suddenly there was an urgent knocking at his door. He shot up puzzled "who could be here?" he thought to himself. He ran to the door. He felt like it was an emergency by the way the knocking was. He swung open the door open to see kris. And he was so relieved because he thought he had done something that go kris into trouble, "Gege!!" he shouted and hugged kris.

__________

[KRIS POV] he jumped up and hugged me by the door...with no shirt. That was by far the best moment I've spent with him. But in front of my mom... I had to be cool on front of her. As much as he wanted this to last, I knew it couldn't so I just kind of awkwardly hugged him back. He couldn't help but feel how soft and smooth his bare skin was. He was more that happy.

[3rd person POV] Tao paused before he could say anthing else. He spotted the woman standing behind Kris. Then Tao could notice the resemblance of Kris and the woman. She was Kris' mom. "Uh...Hello ma'am!" Tao bowed, then he paused and waited for her to say something. She didn't so Tao continued "Please come in."
"O-Oh, n-no its okay." she looked around inside of his house. "Bye boys have fun!" she said as she waved goodbye. Kris was sure confused and Tao could see that so he gave him a little pull inside and closed the door. "that was so unexpected" kris shook his head. "I have no idea ether!" Tao giggled. That made kris smile which made Tao blush. Kris also thought that was cute so he reached out his hand and put four of his fingers under Tao's chin and one on his rosy cheeks. Tao looked so innocent.. And shirtless(lol), so he leaned closer until the next thing he knew, they were kissing.

 

Yeah someone guessed my age, kekeke not saying who. :P I'm just a troll. This might not be a surprise, but I realize I at writing long chapters/ fanfics in general. Haha oh well I guess. Well hope you like it x)