chapter 4

Who's that boy?

When Tao woke up he looked around and saw that him and Kris were cuddling together on the floor. He was still leaning against Kris' chest and could feel his deep breathing. He slowly looked up at his face to see him still asleep. He looked so peaceful~ Tao wondered how long they'd been asleep for but he didn't care. 

Tao Knew he needed to check the time just incase so kris wouldn't be possibly grounded again but he didn't want to move and wake the older boy. So he looked and saw Kris' phone in his pocket. So he carefully pulled out the phone to just check the time, but when he looked he couldnt have been more surprised. Until this moment he wasn't sure if Kris liked him back. But there on the screensaver was a picture of Tao with a panda doll. Tao smiled as he remembered the picture. He stared at it for awhile then looked at the time. 'good, only an hour has passed' he thought.

He laid back into Kris arms. "I hope he likes me" he thought to himself. He was so lost his thoughts, that he didn't realize that Kris woke up. Kris' phone rung. "Kris I want you home right now" a woman yelled with a furious tone through the phone, at that time Kris' face flushed red. Tao could feel that something was wrong but he didn't know what to say.

 

 

I know my chapters are short... *sigh* I'm sorry. but i think all of you would be surprised to hear my age :D well enjoy the mayo.. Kekekeke I made a funny XD. Okey bye now~! *muah*