Who's that boy?

Who's that boy?

Kris was walking through the school hallways to his next class when he noticed some bullies picking on a boy he had never seen before. 

"I'm warning you right now." the boy said with a sort of smirk on his face. 

"Do you think you can take us? For real?" one of the bigger bullies said to the smaller new boy. 

"I don't think, I know." the boy said

Kris sort of laughed to himself with the thought of that cute little boy trying to take on all those bullies. Kris was actually thinking of stepping in soon but just then he saw one of the bullies try to throw a punch at the boy, but the boy just caught him by the wrist. 

"Huh," the small boy giggled. 

"What?!" the bully was shocked. Just then he ripped his arm away and threw a high kick at the boy. Kris was sure he was going to get a hard blow to the face, but again the boy caught the bully's ankle. He twisted his leg around causing the bigger kid to fall on the floor in pain. 

"I'm telling you," the boy glared at all of the bigger boys "you'd better stop this now before youall end up like that." he pointed to the kid on the floor. 

All of the boys just looked at eachother like they had a plan. Suddenly the all threw a punch in the boy's direction. He ducked then spun around on th floor with his leg out to the side, tripping all of them. They all rolled around in pain. 

"So we're done here right?" the boy joked as he walked away. 

Kris was very entertained by all of this. He chuckled and shook his head, he was wrong about the innocent looking small boy. He laughed as he walked on his way to class. To his surprise the new boy was sitting in the desk next to him. 

"Hello there." Kris said as the boy looked up "I'm Kris."

the boy smiled "Hello Kris, you can call me Tao."

"Hello Tao," Kris liked the sound of that name "I saw you beat up those bullies this morning. I guess I was wrong about you." he chuckled

"Many people are." Tao laughed with him

Kris couldn't help but notice how his amazing marial arts skills were different from his funny and sweet personality. He was somewhat quiet in class, but when he did talk he was polite and kind of shy. Kris was starting to want to become closer friends with this cute Tao boy. So that was exactly what he planned.