The hug

Who's that boy?

"Kris, Kris!" somebody yelled from behind. Kris turned around to see Tao running towards him. 

"Tao!" Kris said excitedly. As he watched Tao running to him he got a sudden urge to let him leap into his arms. "... What am I thinking?"  he thought to himself. So he decided to just forget about it. 

Tao finally caught up to him. "Do you mind if I walk home with you?" Tao asked kind of shy. "Well I mean until I have to go to my house ... I wouldn't just show up to your house with you. I mean I don't even know where it-" 

Ki cut him off "Tao its fine!" h said smiling. Suddenly he felt nervous and became dizzy "what's wrong with me?!" he decided to just try and shake it off. 

"Okay thanks Kris!" Tao beamed up at the tall boy. 

"Ya know.. If you really wanted to... You could come to my house." Kris had only known him for a few days but he knew he likedbeing around him a lot. His parents shouldn be home this early anyways. 

"Really?" Tao asked "you would really let me hang around with you?!" he managed to say that really quite adorably somehow. 

"Yeah sure! I'd love to hang out with you." Kris could feel his dizziness getting much worse but he tried to talk through it. They were almost to his house. 

"Yay! Thanks gege!" Tao yelled, he leapt to Kris and gave him a hug. 

Kris was caught off guard but hugged him back. "S-Sure.." he managed to get out. Tao could feel Kris's weight get heavier and heavier until he was holding him up. Kris passed out! 

"Uh.. Kris?" Tao asked, but he got no answer. 

     __________

"Hmm hmm hmm!" Kris heard humming. He opened his eyes he was laying on a bed in a small but clean room. He sat up as a wet cloth fall into his lap off of his forehead. The door opened and Tao walked in with a half eaten sandwich, and his stuffed mouth wouldnt stop humming. Kris was staring at him deeply. "he looks so hot right now." Kris thought. "wait, what..? HOT?!? What am I thinking???" he shook his head to get rid of his strange thoughts when Tao looked up and saw him. 

"Youre up!" he smiled

"what happened? Where am I?" Kris asked

"You fainted when I hugged you." Tao giggled a little bit "so I carried you back to my house and laid you down." 

"You carried me?" he asked shocked. 

"Well I have ninja arms!" Tao joked

"Haha oh yeah. What time is it?" Kris asked

Tao turned to his clock "Almost 10:00pm." Tao stated 

"10:00pm?!" Kris said "I need to get home!" he yelled jumping up and running out the door. He put on his shoes and bowed to Tao "thank you for taking care of me." kris gave him a sweet smile "See you later!" kris turned around facing the door to leave but he felt Tao latched his arms around Kris. He could feel the muscles in Tao's arms. 

"I'll see you later!" Tao let go and bowed to him. Kris just giggled as he shut the door behind himself outside. He looked around and saw house immediately. It was the big one at the end of the street. He was surprised Tao lived so close. He started into that direction. No face the wrath of his parents. 

 

 

 

So what do ya think?  I'm pretty satisfied so far ... Kekeke ^.^ by the way, spelling mistakes are a habbit of mine so sorry! 

But please comment, rate and subscribe Muah :* 사랑해요