The Breakfast Club

A Mission Impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'd nearly screamed myself to a throat ache when my morning-person of a brother finally decides to show up (from a totally random direction, may I add... what is this place, a labyrinth?), dragging a sleepy Minho along. The latter is trying not to fall asleep while stumbling behind Taemin. I must admit they’re kinda endearing. And just for once Taemin's being evil to somebody other than me.

 

But was there a reason, other than reflex, for me to call him?

 

What was I gonna tell him?



"What the hell are you screaming for?" Tae is putting his entire 'I'm mad' act on, complete with waving his hands around and kicking invisible objects, and I'm beginning to suspect Minho is no longer awake.



"Nothing, I missed my brother." Oh, that was a very stupid thing to say, Kai. He's never gonna fall for such an amateur excuse.



"Right, and you expect me to believe that you drag us-"



"I haven’t actually dragged anyone, and even then it would only be you." I snap and he gives me the finger.

 

What? Nobody asked him to bring his not so little boy toy along. And by now the boy toy is, by the way, trying to fall asleep on the couch. At least he's smart enough to avoid using the floor.



"Us, Jongin-ah, us” he insists, as if to say Minho’s a permanent fixture. Either that or an accessory. “Well anyways, I don't believe you."



"That's your problem." Seriously, what was I thinking to myself? What was I gonna tell him, that I'm mad at him for not telling me cute-guy-at-the-mall was at the party? Maybe he wasn’t even aware of it, what’s with being too busy with his Minho. He might know his name, though.

 

Oh what a nice name it must be. Something foreign, I suppose... other than Yixing, of course.

 

Something foreign and biual, like Kris...tine? Yeah, that would fit him.

 


"Kim Jongin, you are gonna tell us right now, or else I'll spank you. With a stick." A stick...? I thought you use your hands for that.
 


"Oh, now I'm shivering." Where is he gonna find a stick? Unless he means those drumsticks that seem to be popping out of everywhere…



"You should. Not only will I spank you, but I'll make you thank me each and every time." Taemin sing-songs.

 

My brother has a dirty mind - I'm shocked... not.



"And where did you get the idea from, huh? A mag?"



"Minho and I do it every night, right Minnie?"



"Uh..." Minho mumbles, eyes closed. I wonder if he's gonna be punished for falling asleep. Oh, I can imagine that.



"You're my , right Minnie?" Taemin is leaning on the side of the couch, very close to Minho's ear.



"Eh.. ..No." And look at the things that awake Minho, whatever his surname is, I forgot… and I am not calling him Hyung.

 

 I think he hurt Tae with that sudden movement.
 



"That hurt, you !" Taemin is rubbing his jaw, about a meter behind the couch.



"Aw, I'm sorry. Let me see." and Now Minho is leaning over the edge, I do hope he trips and falls over.

 

Wait, wasn't I supposed to by now finalize the plan off their imminent separation? Eh, screw it – too many other things are bothering me at the moment.

 


"No you're not sorry, I'll spank you too." Taemin whines. Not a very intimidating thing to do, if you ask me.
 


"You won't."

 

 

Yes he will and I'll help him by uhm… guarding the door. See, I have faith in you, Hyung.
 



"Yes I will."
 


"I'll chain you to the bed first." claims Minho.

 

"You wouldn't dare" Taemin is back to his previous spot, in front of his boyfriend, and I'm left to observe this weird couple and their strange relationship.

 

"I’ll dare indeed."

 

"No you won't, and Jongin’s believing us." What?!

 

"Am not!" I protest.

 

"Are too!" they exclaim in unison. I hate happy couples.

 

"Am not!" I did not believe them. Okay, so maybe at some point.

 

"Whatever." Taemin leans forwards to kiss Minho, who somehow manages to pull him over the edge of the couch, Taemin landing face-first onto his lap. I admit he deserved it, and since they are both laughing I join them... only to find my relief too soon.

 

"So, Dongsaeng," Tae clears his throat in an over-dramatic manner and places his chin on top of Minho's knee "what were you yelling for?" quick, first thing that comes to mind…

 

"Yixing..." What, why did he come to mind? That's not fair.

 

"Yixing? What about him?" asks Taemin, voice sickeningly sweet. Where is that drumstick when you need it?

 

"I thought you'd know where he is, cause I wanted to know... how'd he manage to throw my shirt onto this chandelier." I point up to the object at fault. Yep, so I can't make up a good lie, sue me.

 

"Chandelier? Ooh... !"

 

"Very." I roll my eyes at my brother. Minho seems to be out of it again, this time playing with Taemin's extensions, and I'm thankful for that.

 

"And you called us for it? Why didn't you call Yixing instead? Wait, don't tell me, you didn't think about it." Well, at least he believes that's the reason I called him. Go me; I think I deserve a congratulatory pat on the shoulder.

 

"So, do you know where Yixing is?"

 

"Kitchen; taking over the fridge."

 

Hey, that’s not a very nice thing to do at somebody else’s house. And how'd he even manage to get past me?

 

This must be one of these scary old houses with secret rooms and passages; that would explain all the dust.

 

Unless he’d sneaked into the kitchen while I was behind the T.V. stand. Oh my, a few more minutes and he could have witnessed me nearly molesting cute-guy-at-whatever-location-he’s-currently-in. I hope I don’t resemble a tomato; it certainly is warm in here.

 

"That's what I wanted to know." I turn around and set off towards the kitchen.

 

"Anytime." Taemin says, probably proceeding onto a make out session on the couch. Gross.

 

With my hand on the door’s handle I realize that I'm about to go see Yixing...why the hell would I want to do that, what am I gonna tell him?

 

 But Tae is probably expecting me to walk through this door, and there is no turning back. Hey, my crush had touched this handle...
 


I mentally slap myself for being so pathetic, open the door and walk through.
 


...


Oh, Yixing's making toast… at least

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter