Chapter 3: How this crazy little thing started?

I didn’t FALL for you.... you TRIPPED me!

You are out of yourself when suddenly the rain starts to pour. 

You're all wet but your still sitting on the far east corner of the badminton court. It's so hard for you to accept the reality because Jaejoong is the first person who you seriously like.

 

Suddenly, a tall and slim guy with a black umbrella walks toward you. You can't figure out who he is because of the heavy rain.

"Ya! Are you crazy? Do you wanna get sick?" He angrily said to you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE YEAR AGO

 

"No. 1, he must not be so much taller than me.. hmm, he must be.. isssshhh." you said to yourself while holding a pen and a notebook and is on your bed when your bestfriend Mao suddenly jumps beside you.

"Hey crazy what are you doing?" Your bestfriend told you curiously.

"Its just a... hmm, well its nothing. Dont mind it." you shyly said to Mao then lays down on the bed trying to hide the notebook from her.

"Come on tell me! What is that?" she said then snatches the notebook to you. After a few minutes of browsing your notebook she starts laughing evilly. "The fudge! What the heck is this? Ideal boyfriend? Seriously Kaho?"

"Pabo!" You said while trying to snatch the notebook from her. "Im just bored and wants to do random things. Its nothing i said dont mind it." You added while glaring at Mao and buries your face under your pillow to hide your embarassed look.

"I want to know more, come on enumerate the other traits that you want for a guy." she said foolishly. " I dont know you are fond of doing this kind of things, I thought you hate it" she added while laughing.

"Mao! Shut up. I said its nothing. Besides its impossible to find a Mr. Right, he might be in a relationship or in worse condition that person must be a gay or something." you are still hiding your face.

"And other guys might not like you because you look like a guy. Why dont you start fixing yourself from now on so that you attract guys." Mao told you then hands you a mirror. "See, who will fall in love with you? You should start acting as a lady from now on." she added.

"I know Im ugly, i cant do anything about it. Besides, it might be another reason why im still single. Unlike you, guys actually fall for you just by simply looking." you said to her while frowning.

Mao hitted you with a pillow while laughing. "I bet you are just sleepy, go and sleep now, we still have a class tomorrow." your evil bestfriend said then lays down beside you and closes her eyes."Goodnight and may you dream of your Prince Charming." she added,

"Ya! I said stop teasing me, I will push you so that you will fall down on the floor." You said and noticed that Mao is not responding to you. "Why do you fall asleep that fast? Anyways goodnight."

 

You then get up and sitted at your computer chair and continue writing your ideal boyfriend in your notebook when your mom suddenly come into your room and it startled you.

"Sweetie, why are you still awake? Its already late and you still have a class tomorrow. Are you still doing assignment? Not feeling well? Want to sleep beside me? Is something going on?" Your mom bombarded you with a lot of question. 

Ever since you are a baby your parents treated you as their baby princess, well until now they're still the same. They always want to see you always and worry whenever you lost in their sight.

"Im just doing something but Im already done mom, hmmm dont worry Im perfectly fine. Now go and take a rest I will go to sleep too. Goodnight Mom." You happily said it to your mom. You stand up and give her a goodnight kiss then hurriedly lay down on your bed. "Another day for tomorrow, I hope it will be an awesome one." You smiled then fall asleep.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

FEW HOURS AFTER

 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Kaho-ya, Wake up! We'll gonna be late for school come on! Aigoo this heavy sleeper!" Mao wakes you up annoyingly. "I will leave you if you'll still not wake up!" She added.

"Okay!!! Im already awake! This annoying fella. Give me five more minutes, just go downstairs and eat breakfast first." You said while eyes were slightly open.

"Im already done eating, I will go first oh by the way your mom's not around she said she will buy something ." Your bestfriend said while fixing herself facing the mirror. "Hey! Wake up now, it will not be my fault if you got late at school." She added then get her bag on the study table and leave your room.

"Aiiish this annoying girl. I dont know why you are my bestfriend." You said to yourself then set you phone's alarm to let you sleep for fifteen minutes.

Your phone starts alarming after fifteen minutes. Click this  to hear the alarm tone.

 

You still sleeping despite of your annoying alarm tone. Indeed you are a heavy sleeper. Your mom arrived an hour later and checked your room if you already went to your school but notices that you're still there sleeping.

"Kaho-ya, it's already forty-five minutes before your assembly time. Wake up now you will be late my dear." Your mom is waking you up calmly. You heard your mom and wakes up surprisingly.

"Fo-forty five minutes before the time?" You asked her then checked your phone. "Oh my gosh, I will be late for my class." You hurriedly kiss your mom's cheek then runs towards the bathroom afterwards and fixes yourself.

After thirty minutes you grabbed your bag then heads towards the kitchen to take the sandwich that your mom prepared and plan to eat it along the way. "Bye mom. See you later I love you." You said to her while blowing a kiss and run outside as fast as you can.

It will take you fifteen to twenty minutes before arriving to your school using your bicycle given by your dad as a present for you previous birthday. You quickly put your bag in front of the bike and then hop on it and starts heading towards the school, right hand holding the bike and the other one is holding the sandwich while you're eating it.

You already see the school when suddenly BAAAAAAAAANNGGGG! you slammed your bike against a tree which leads your tire to get flat when the driver of a red Ford Focus ST arrogantly drives onto a paddle which splashes you and makes you all wet.

"Ahhhh!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" You angrily scream then you noticed that your bike's tire is already flat plus your uniform's soaked and your hair's a mess. "Dont you even dare to make your face appear in front of me! You will regret it!." You then added.

The gate's will be closed in a few minutes when you noticed it, you then run while dragging your bicycle and manage to enter it before it officially close. You then park your back along with the other bicycle then locked it then heads inside and run to your classroom when you bumped to a tall guy.

"Mi-mianhaeyo." You said then tries to face him but failed because your hair got stocked on the guy's uniform. "OMO!! Im going to be late!." you cried while trying to take your hair off from it.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated this story for how many months. ^^v

So who do you think is the tall guy? What do you think will happen next?

Will be posting Chapter 4 soon coz im in the mood to write again. xDD