Chapter 2: Love me that's all I ask of you.......

I didn’t FALL for you.... you TRIPPED me!

You are feeling confused why Jaejoong still needs to be sweet on you.

It makes you feel more hurt and it makes you realize the reality that Jaejoong and you will not ever be together now.

All your dreams were broken into pieces then vanishes in the thin air. You then go inside your room and sat beside Mao.

 

"Hey so how's it going? Did he confessed to you? Come on tell me." Mao happily asked you.

"I will tell you later after class, go and pay your attention to our professor." You replied to her with a weak voice.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the last class of you and Mao, both of you go outside then head to the School Park. You still not feeling okay and you look like your mind is focused somewhere else. You and Mao sat on your favorite place of the park under a tree.

The sky is cloudy but the atmosphere is still nice. You can't help yourself but stare at it.

"Hey are you feeling sick or something? You were fine before I leave Jae and you at the rooftop few hours ago. But look at yourself. Did you two fight? Did he do something to you? Answer me!" Mao annoyingly said to you .

"Im okay, its just that......" You weakly replied.

"Its just that?? Come on tell me now!" She replied to you. You feel like Mao's angry at this moment. But you have no guts to tell her that your ever dearest Kim Jaejoong has a girlfriend now. Plus, if you tell her that, you'll end up crying in front of her.

"Im really fine. Everything's fine." You tried to fake a smile. "I think im not feeling okay and I kinda feel like being sick." You then added.

Mao pats your back. "I thought something happened back there. Im glad you're okay. He didn't propose to you?" She asked curiously.

You just nod your head.

"Hey lets just play badminton, I feel like playing it now." You asked her.

"Sure! That's great." Mao replied.

 

The two of you headed at the badminton court of the campus. Even though you are exhausted, you still hit the shuttlecock fiercely and with a lot of force. You tried to lose the pain you are feeling inside through the game.

"Wow! I see a hotheaded chic out there." Chanyeol saw you and Mao while taking a break from playing football. "Hey, sweetie are you okay?" Chanyeol ask then suddenly smiles at you.

 

Chanyeol's one of you friends since first year highschool. He kinda annoys you sometimes but he's one of the few people who you can trust and open up about your problems in life. He's next to your bestfriend Mao.

Chanyeol walks towards you. "Oh no, here goes the derp king haha." Mao said to you. "OMO, I haven't noticed the time. I need to go home early Kaho. Aren't you going home yet?" She asked you.

 

"I still want to play, you go home first. Im fine here." You said.

"Are you sure? Okay but dont go home so late okay?" Mao said to you.

"How ya doing ladies?" Chanyeol said arrogantly.

"Ya! Im going home now, go take care of Kaho okay? Send her home. Bye bye" Mao said.

"Arasseo ahjumma. Take care. I love you" Chanyeol hilariously replied to Mao.

 

You and Chanyeol were left alone together. Mao already leaves the campus, same with other students who are not a member of the Athletes Club.

Chanyeol stood up and goes to the nearest vendo machine to get something to drink.

 

"Here you go, star player of the day." Chanyeol said then hands you the drink.

"Thanks."  You said while panting. You then open it then drink it all in one shot.

"So I guess, you are not feeling good now." Chanyeol asked you.

"Yeah, you are right. Actually this day is one of the worst day ever. Haha" You replied to him.

"Come on, tell it to me!" Chanyeol said to you then holds your shoulder and shakes it for you to tell him what is your problem.

"Eh. Its not a big deal silly guy." You replied.

"You sure?" He then asked you again.

"Yes sir, Im all good." You replied then tries to laugh to hide the pain you're feeling.

 

Chanyeol's teammate called him because their breaktime's over. 

"Hey I'll be back, let's go home together. Dont you ever leave okay?" Chanyeol said to you.

You nod then eyes glued on Chanyeol as he rush back to his teammates.

 

The scenario on the rooftop suddenly popped in your head. You still can't believe that he's totally not meant for you.

Why can't it be the two of us?   Click this.

 

You are out of yourself when suddenly the rain starts to pour. 

You're all wet but your still sitting on the far east corner of the badminton court. It's so hard for you to accept the reality because Jaejoong is the first person who you seriously like.

 

Suddenly, a tall and slim guy with a black umbrella walks toward you. You can't figure out who he is because of the heavy rain.

"Ya! Are you crazy? Do you wanna get sick?" He angrily said to you.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't imagine that people will subscribe to my story haha.

Thank you very much awesome people.

What will happen next? Let's stop the drama first. 

The epic romance comedy will start next chapter. -teukkie