Chapter 4: Im going crazy!

I didn’t FALL for you.... you TRIPPED me!

 

"Ahhhh!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" You angrily scream then you noticed that your bike's tire is already flat plus your uniform's soaked and your hair's a mess. "Dont you even dare to make your face appear in front of me! You will regret it!." You then added.

The gate's will be closed in a few minutes when you noticed it, you then run while dragging your bicycle and manage to enter it before it officially close. You then park your back along with the other bicycle then locked it then heads inside and run to your classroom when you bumped to a tall guy.

"Mi-mianhaeyo." You said then tries to face him but failed because your hair got stocked on the guy's uniform. "OMO!! Im going to be late!." you cried while trying to take your hair off from it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Stay still dont move I will try to remove your hair from my uniform". The young guy said as he trying to fix the whole mess. 

"Do you think you are the only one who's gonna be late? Ahhh! What a lucky day!". The guy then added while messing his hair.

You started hitting the guy's back while crying. "I am already late.. I am dead it is all your fault!" you said while trying to pull your hair from him.

"You want to fix this asap? I have an idea but I need your approval." the guy said while taking something from his bag.

"Just do anything ppali ppali". you replied angrily.

The tall guy takes out his scissors and hurriedly cut your hair. 

"There! Done." He grins while looking at you.

"Really? Great!" You said happily and noticed some hair on his uniform. 

"Y-yaaaah!!!! how dare you cut my hair!!!" You then added while trying to hit the guy's head but he's tall. "You should have cut your button! You stupid tall fella!!" 

"Why should I cut my uniform? Am I crazy? Oh! Is that the new way of thanking somebody who helped you in your unlucky condition?" The guy said while shaking his head. 

"Well I dont have time to argue with you shortie girl. Just go and tell it to your mom" He added while grinning and walks away.

You feel so pissed off and wanted to kick the guy so badly. An evil idea suddenly poofs inside your mind, you smirk and chases the guy to kick his leg to make him fall on the ground. Unluckily, you stepped on a paddle which makes you slipped and fell on the ground.

"Owwww!" You said to yourself while looking around if someone saw what happened to you. You heard the guy laughing and teasingly said that he saw it. "Ahh! What a day, dont you even dare to show your face to me! So unlucky day.... very very unlucky... WORST DAY EVER!!!" You said while messing your hair started kicking your legs when your shoe flew away.

"Ouch!" You heard somebody saying that and you hurriedly run without even thinking that your one foot is bare. You arrived at your classroom then sighs when you noticed that your professor isn't arriving yet.

"I guess I am still lucky." You mumbled to yourself.

Your teacher arrived after ten minutes with an  unknown person beside him. That guy is as tall as the one you met before and he has round eyes and kind of annoying smile.

"Good morning class. Sorry for being late." Your teacher said while holding his favorite drink on one hand and a hotdog on the other hand. Well your teacher is lazy and lets you watch movies instead of teaching, unless if someone is evaluating him then he will act serious during your class with him. "This fella will be your new classmate. Introduce yourself now." Before the guy started introducing his self, you noticed your shoe tied on his bag and your eyes wide opened as soon as you have seen it.

"Hello everyone, my name is Park Chanyeol and I will be your new classmate whether you like it or not." He flashes a bright smile and you can noticed girls in the classroom talking with each other because of their new handsome classmate.

"This will be great. I will let him sit beside me." One of the girls murmured.

"Okay Mister Park, take a sit now and I will be starting my lesson now." Said by the teacher.

Chanyeol is searching around the room where he will plan to sit. You got shocked when you noticed him walking towards your place then behind your place. You released a sigh because you suddenly remembered the incident awhile ago when he got hitted by your shoe. 

"Before I forgot class, the school will have an event and you need to pick a ball inside this fishbowl then write on this paper what number did you picked." Your professor said. After a few minutes your classmate started to stand up then heads towards the teacher's table one by one and you suddenly remembered you dont have a shoe on your other feet and your turn is approaching.

"Kaho you're next." Mao said to you when she just come back from picking her number.

" I got number seven, I wonder what is it for." She then added.

You feel uneasy when you face towards Chanyeol and noticed he is looking at you while smiling. "Your turn." he said.

"No, I will just pick the last one, just go there now." You fake a smile and then Chanyeol heads towards the table and picked his number.

"Last one is number fourteen, and that will be Kaho. I will discuss the details behind those numbers tomorrow. Class dismissed." The teacher said then leaves the classroom. Your fellow classmates left the room too to head at the cafeteria to eat lunch, while you are sitting there waiting for them to go away.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Your bestfriend said when she stands up and looks at you seriously.

"Go ahead first, I will  take a rest for awhile." You said and then she heads outside.

"Geez, what a lucky day! I wonder what's the number for and .... Aiiissshhh!! Among all the people here who got hitted by my shoe, why should it be him? That new guy who is also my classmate. So embarassing!" You said while burying your face on top of your desk.

"So it is you huh?" You heard a deep voice behind you and got startled and looks at your back and sees that your new classmate is still there.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think guys?

Feedbacks are highly appreciated.

Sorry for late update. Kinda busy with stuffs ;).   -teukkie