5 years later

He tricked me into Marrying him

I edited the foreword^^ Check it out:)

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"You have a new assignment to do, Miss ___." Manager-nim said.

"What is it?" You answered on the phone.

"I need you to go Seoul and go set up a wedding for this couple that needs major help." Your manager Mr. Shim said.

"When is the wedding? And how much does the couple have planned so far?" You said.

"The wedding is at the end of this week and they have nothing planned so far." Mr. Shim said.

"Mwo?!? And you expect me to plan this wedding?" You shouted as you were getting coffee at the Café. Everyone there stared at you and you bowed while holding your phone.

"Jwehsonghapnida... Jongmal Jwehsonghapnida....." You said bowing at every corner of the Café shop. You then put your phone back up to your ear.

"Yes! ___-ah, I believe you can do this! You are the best wedding planner in all of Korea! Please, please do this...." Mr. Shim pleaded.

"Mr. Shim, you know I don't do things in Seoul though. It's too big there and I am pretty sure that in Seoul, they have many planners there. I'm not going and that's final." You said. You were about to hang up, but you were stopped.

"WAIT!!!!" Mr. Shim shouted.

"What?" You asked annoyed.

"The couple personally requested you, all of the planners in Seoul are booked, and you are free right now!" He said.

"No. You go do it then. You don't have anything to do, you go do it." You said.

"Have you forgotten that I am your boss?  You have to obey or else you will be fired." He said with a serious tone.

"Aish!!!!! Arrasseo, areasseo!!! I will go do it! Aish!!!" You said.

"Thanks ___!!!! You are the best! Have fun!" He said and hung up.

 

You still hadn't forgotten Minhyuk, you wanted to forget him badly. Every man your dad set you up on a blind date, you ended up rejecting the guy. Even if he was very handsome and rich, you just couldn't forget Minhyuk. You hung up and you regretted saying yes. The sound of Seoul, made you think of Minhyuk. Every time you had an assignment from Seoul, you did your best to avoid going there, but this time, you were going. You regretted saying yes... *It’s just once, it'll be impossible to see him. Yeah! I'll only be in Seoul for a week, what could happen?* You thought and went home. 

 

"Appa! I'm home! I have your black coffee!" You shouted. But you had no reply.

"Appa?" You asked and went to the kitchen. He wasn't there.

"Ahh!!!" You heard someone yell from the backyard.

You ran to where the scream came from and it was your dad.

"What happened?" You ran to him and saw that there was a snake.

Even though your dad loved to do gardens, he hated snakes. When you saw the garden snake, you grabbed a big firm stick you found that came off of a tree. You trapped the snake and poked it. Your poking soon got into stabbing and soon it was dead. While you were "poking" the snake to death, your dad started a fire.

"Here, honey, put it in here!" He said gesturing you to bring the snake and burn it to make sure it was dead. You lifted it with the stick and dropped it in the fire.

"Thanks, baby girl." Mr. Kim said.

"No problem, Appa." You said.

 

You and Mr. Kim walked inside and you decided to cook him some dinner. You cooked him spicy seafood soup and put out some left over kimchi.

 

"Appa! Dinner is ready!" You yelled.

You sat at the dining table waiting for him to come down to the main level. You heard footsteps come down the stairs and you sat up straight.

"Wah~ My daughter's cooking smells so delicious! Any man in town would love to have you as their wife." He said sitting and smiling.

"Appa..." You hid your blushing face.

 

You and your dad then started eating your food. It was really good.

 

"Appa... I have something to tell you." You said sipping your soup again.

"What is it?" He asked continuing to eat.

"Umm... I'm going to Seoul for a week." You said slowly.

He spat out some food into his napkin, "Mwo?!? Are you crazy?!? You already know that he is there?!? Why are you going?!?"

Your dad knew everything about Minhyuk. He was the only one there for you when you had your heartbreak.

"Appa... It's only for a week, what are the chances of seeing or meeting him? Plus, he's an idol, he doesn't go out in public like that." You said.

"Aish! Fine! Don't regret it." He said and finished up his soup.

 

You sighed and finished your food too. You took all of the dishes and washed them and went into your room.

You fell flat on your back on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

*I hope I don't regret this either... But I have to do it. For my job.*

Suddenly you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

Dreaming and hoping to not meet Minhyuk.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it getting a little interesting?

Comment and Subscribe^^