Day Five in Seoul

He tricked me into Marrying him

Morning came faster than expected. You were awakened by the bright, shining sun that was beaming through the hotel windows. You remembered the note that was given to you the night before. “Go to a bridal dress shop tomorrow morning at 10AM. She wears the same size everything as you from head to toe. Get a dress, shoes, and veil for the bride please.” What if the bride does not like my choice in apparel? You thought. It's the bride's fault for making me do this. You shook off the thoughts and headed towards the address that was also on the note.

The walk was about fifteen minutes and you got there, right on time as you were greeted by a male's voice. "Hey there. You must be Kim ___, right?" The young and kind boy asked as he gave an eye smile and waved. "I'm Yook Sungjae, the owner and designer's son. Follow me to the reserved area." He started to walk down the hallway and into a back room for the VIP dress racks and fitting rooms. "If you can fill out this form, it will give us an idea of what the bride will like. I was told the bride is similar to you, so answer truthfully. My mother and grandmother will find the perfect dress once they see the form filled. Just ring the bell on the counter when you're done." Sungjae walked out of the room as you looked at the form.

Sungjae went to the office room and texted Minhyuk.

“Hyung, she is here, what do I do now?” Sungjae sent.

A ding was heard and the maknae read, “Take a picture of her in the dress your grandmother and mother pick out for her.”

“Won’t she suspect or think I’m a weirdo if I do that hyung?” Sungjae blinked and groaned at his assignment.

“JUST DO IT.” Sungjae kicked his feet like a child and didn’t reply as he knew what his job was.

While Sungjae was in the other room, you were having a harder time than anyone would think. How in the world am I supposed know the answers to these questions?!? A heart-shaped bust? What the heck is that? You thought and just answered to your best ability and rang the bell when you finished. Two women came in, one a bit older than the other, but both older than you, clearly mother and daughter.

“You can call me Granny Yook honey.” The elderly woman said as she smiled at you.

“Call me Mrs. Yook.” The younger, yet older woman said.

You nodded and smiled, “I’m Kim ___. I thank you guys for doing this.”

They both nodded and Granny Yook took the form from you and analyzed it.

“You have quite unique taste. This will be tough, but we will bring you one dress that fits your requirements.” The elderly woman answered. Before you knew it, both disappeared in the racks of wedding gowns.

You just sat on the waiting couch as they looked around, you yawned and did your best to stay awake. So you decided to read a magazine. You flipped a couple of pages and read some daily scandals and gossip going on in Seoul. You flipped the next page and the title read as, “BTOB debut stage successful!” You read the headline and notices some familiar faces, but put the magazine down when the two women came to your side, showing you a dress that made your eyes glow with diamonds in them.

“I-I… It’s so beautiful.” You couldn’t process your words correctly.

“We debated for a while and we thought this would look lovely on the bride. Will you try it on for us?” The younger, but older woman asked as you nodded.

“I will probably need a helper to button it up for me.” You blushed softly as they both brought you into the fitting room. It took about ten minutes to slip in and button all of the buttons on as you tried to wait patiently for it all to fit correctly.

“It fits perfect on you and you look so beautiful.” Granny Yook said as she placed a tiara and veil on your head.

“Are you ready to look at yourself in the mirror outside of the curtains?” Mrs. Yook asked and smiled.

You nodded nervously and smiled a little as they opened the curtains and Sungjae was there with his phone and he seemed to have stared longer than he expected.

“Umm… Have we met before?” You asked and blinked as you stepped down onto the floor, walking to the mirror as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

“This may sound weird, but can… I have a picture of you? This is the newest dress in our store and you are the first to wear it, we usually always take a picture of the person that tries it on first. If you don’t mind.” Sungjae told the truth about it being the newest and rarest dress since it was the only one ever in the world and store, but taking pictures was a lie. He needed an excuse to take a picture of you for his friend.

“Ehh? That’s weird, but sure…?” You blinked and looked at Sungjae.

“Really?? Thank you so much, Miss! Please look here and smile.” He said with a grin as he waited for you.

You did as he said, turned towards him and smiled a soft and sweet smile that was elegant. Sungjae took the picture and smiled, bowing repeatedly towards you. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

You smiled and nodded as you made your way back to the fitting room and got back into your regular clothes. “I’ll take this dress.” You looked around and saw a pair of shoes that would look nice and you pointed to them. “I would like to take these too.” You smiled as Granny Yook took the dress and shoes, and wrapped them up for you without telling you a price to pay.

“Don’t I need to pay Granny Yook?” You looked at her and blinked.

“No worries, they are already covered by the groom.” She smiled and gave you the dress and shoes.

“Oh. Um. Okay. Thank you so much for helping!” You shot a smile and nodded.

“Do you happen to know where to find a jewelry shop? It’s already so late and I’ll need to go tomorrow for more jewelry shopping.” You said as Sungjae wrote down an address for you.

“Here you go. But may I ask, have you never seen me anywhere, not even a magazine?” Sungjae asked as he gave you the piece of paper with the address.

You blinked and shook your head. “I’ve never seen you.” You made your way out. Another weirdo asking if I know him. ._. What is wrong with these people? You made your way back to the hotel and lied on the bed. I only have to bear with Seoul for two more days. I’ll be so fortunate if I don’t run into Minhyuk these next two days. You soon drifted to sleep.

 

Minhyuk sat in his desk chair, as he looked at the picture of you in the wedding dress. You’ve grown so well ___. We will see each other soon. He sat back as he received a message from Seohyun, asking him to go out for a night drink. He didn’t want to refuse since he does know she has feelings for him.

The two met up at a bar.

“Oh. You’re here.” Seohyun smiled and waved as Minhyuk sat next to her.

They ordered drinks and Seohyun wanted to break the silence between the two. “Minhyuk, I wanted to talk about our marriage that is coming up soon.”

“Oh yes, I wanted to talk about it soon too.” He looked at Seohyun and continued talking. “I can’t get married to you, Seohyun. You’re a really great girl and you deserve so much better than me.”

“But Minhyuk, I love you and I won’t let what you just said get in the way of us getting married.” Seohyun frowned that turned into and small smile. “I won’t ever let you go. We can get mar—“ She was cut off.

“No Seohyun, I don’t love you in that way, you know that already. I can’t get married to you. I am getting married already.” He got up and Seohyun looked at him confused and angry.

Before Seohyun could say anything else, Minhyuk got up and left the bar.

I will make sure to make you mine, Lee Minhyuk. Seohyun growled inside and continued drinking.

I will make sure t o make you mine, Kim ___. Minhyuk continued to walk home as he looked at your photo.

 

 

______________________________________

Oh gosh. Do you guys even remember this story? xD 

Sorry for such a long disappearance. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Subscribe and Commet <3

 

--saranghae