Day One in Seoul

He tricked me into Marrying him

 

You woke up early that morning and packed. You were too exhausted to pack the night before. You went down the stairs and saw your dad wrapping up a bento for you.

"Appa? Why are you awake?" You tilted your head and walked down the last step.

"Just cooking something small for my little girl." He said.

"Appa, I do not want you to over work yourself so I left enough money on the table for food." You said.

He chuckled, "When did my daughter get so mature?"

You just smiled, "Appa, I'll get going now. See you on Monday." You said while grabbing the bento and walked out the door. 

You and your dad were not rich at all. Just this year you got the title of best wedding planner, yet no one booked you because they thought you were full of requests from other couples. You took a subway to Seoul and it took about 2 hours to get there. Soon you arrived and went to your hotel.

 

(Changing Scenes)

<------------------------------->

 

"No father. I am not going to marry Seohyun and that's final." Minhyuk said.

"W-what did you just say?" Mr. Lee said shocked.

"I'm not marrying Seohyun. You already forced me to come here and I won't let you force me into marriage too." Minhyuk said and walked out of his father's office leaving Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee there dumbfounded.

He stomped out of the building. How could they do this to me? They force me to leave and now they want me to get married to a girl that thinks she can sing and dance? A girl that her parents are useful to my parents. The answer is no. can't believe they called me out of practice for this.

*ring ring*

He picked up his phone. 

"What is it, Sungjae?" He answered in a bored tone.

"Hyung! She’s already in town! Where are you?" The maknae yelled.

"Who's in town?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me??? Did you forget that you made me order you a wedding planner for your so called wedding you have planned and you won't let me and the guys meet her." Sungjae yelled.

Minhyuk came to his senses and remembered. "Yes. Where is she currently staying?" 

"At the hotel that is a hill away from our dorm. So when are you coming home now?" Sungjae asked.

"Now." Minhyuk said and hung up and went inside of his blue sports car.

 

(Changing Scenes)

<------------------------------------->

You settled all of your stuff and decided to walk around Seoul since you wanted to know where you were going for the week. You decided to walk down a hill and found yourself at an outside market area. 

Hmm... What do I want to eat?

You walked around and saw a ramen shop and decided to stop by and eat before you left. You ordered spicy ramen with shrimp, beef, and rice cakes in it. You ate everything with a side of kimchi. Everything tasted a little different from Busan style. You ate well and paid for everything and included a big tip.

You were now walking up a hill. What you didn't know is that it was a different hill than before. You were walking and a guy was walking down. As he walked past you, he smelt like alcohol. You were continuing to walk up the hill, but you felt a hand grab your wrist.

"Yah! Who are you?" You yelled and you smelt alcohol, indicating it was the man earlier.

"Hmm... You're a very pretty young lady. What's a girl like you walking alone? Mind if I walk you?" He said taking steps closer to you.

"Ahjusshi! Please let me go! I don't need company!" You yelled.

"Ahjusshi?? Girl, I'm only 30. And I've been craving young women." He said in a scary tone.

"Ani! Ahjusshi! Please let me go!" You started screaming. But he punched you to make you weak. You looked up and saw him put up his fist again. You looked down to prevent it from hitting your face, but you didn't feel anything and just heard something fall to the ground. You then looked up again and saw a man figure standing in front of another man figure kneeling. You were still too weak to fully get up.

"Hurry Up and leave" The voice said. It was a different voice. A very calm and sweet voice. You heard footsteps get faster and fainter, signaling that the person ran away.

"Are you okay?" You heard the calm and soothing voice say as footsteps came closer to your laying body. He took a look at you as you were laying down while holding your stomach. 

"Hello? Are you okay?" He asked again. You opened your eyes and saw a very angelic voice. You nodded slowly and he sighed. 

"Do you need help getting up?" He asked, but before you could answer, he already started lifting you up bridal style. You were surprised as he started walking with you in his hands.

"So where do you live?" He asked and noticed that you weren't answering and he smiled. 

"Don't worry. I won't stalk you or anything." He said jokingly.

"I live in a hotel by the market down this hill. I thought this was the hill to go up." You explained.

"Let me guess, you are new here, huh?" He asked and you nodded.

"I think the hill you’re looking for is on the other side of the market." He said while walking down the hill with you still in his hands.

"I think you should let me walk now. I'm feeling better and stronger now." You said. At first he declined to, but he gave in. When he let you down you stumbled a bit. Luckily he got you.

"I'll just hold you like this? Okay?" He said as he put and arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to his chest. He was wearing a hoodie and wore his hood. Soon you two started walking towards the hotel. 

"So ... What are you doing in Seoul?" He asked to break the awkward silence.

"I'm here for my job." You said calmly because you were freaking out that a random guy that saved you is now holding you in his embrace. 

Soon the two of you arrived at the hotel. 

"Thank you for walking me here." You said and bowed.

"No need to be formal. It makes me feel old." He said. You were walking in, But a voice interrupted you.

"Wait... What was your name again?" You turned around and saw the stranger still there.

You smiled, "I'm Kim ____. Nice to meet you. What is your name?" You said and he looked confused.

"You don't know my name?" He asked and you tilted your head and shook it.

"I'm Shin Donggeun. My friends call me Peniel." He said sarcastically.

"Nice to meet you, Peniel." You said and walked in.

What a funny girl. Is she the only girl that doesn't know me? Haha... She's fun. 

He thought and walked home.

______________________________________________

Hello Melodies! How's the story so far? Is it getting a little interesting? Who was epecting the stranger to be Peniel?

Comment and Subscribe:)