Day Three in Seoul

He tricked me into Marrying him

 

"Take my hand... I will never leave you."

You looked at the hand that was in front of you. You were out of breathe as if you were running for a while. You looked up towards the face, but the sun was too bright in your eyes and you could only see a figure of a boy.

"Who are you?" You asked.

Even though the sun was in your eyes, you could see that he smiled a little and finally answered.

"Take my hand and I'll tell you, but you have to promise to never leave once you see." He said.

You looked towards the boy's hand and took it. He smiled brightly and was moving to a different spot so you could see him. His back faced you as he stood there. He slowly started to turn around and your heart was beating faster by the second.

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Your eyes opened and you looked at the time. *Aigoo... Why did it have to ring now?!?!* You thought harshly in your head. You woke up and washed your face clean. After that, you went and tried to phone your manager again, but for some reason he would not answer. You got frustrated so you decided to go look around again. You walked by a gas station and saw a girl on the corner and she looked lonely, her age looked young, maybe high school age. Her eyes filled with tears and she fell into the street when two boys around her age came and pushed her. And she had dropped a small red box as she fell towards the ground.

"Ow!!!" She yelled, "What do you guys think you're doing?!" She yelled while still in the street.

"How dare you talk to us like that?!" One said.

"No one will ever like you or adopt you if you continue raising your voice!" the other said. 

The girl started getting teary. And the boys kept on being mean and bullying her. And for some odd reason you felt like you had to step in and right when you were going to, a slightly taller and older boy stood in front of her and he glared down the two boys.

"What do you guys think you're doing? To my dongsaeng?" He shot a piercing glare that even you got a bit scared by it, even though it wasn't meant to you.

"Who are you?" They said to him.

"I'll be your worst nightmare if you ever come near my dongsaeng again." He said in a low voice, piercing his eyes.

The two boys got extremely frightened from what the rather handsome/manly boy had said to them and they ran away. The boy that helped out the girl went to her and flicked her head.

"Pabo. I told you to stay inside and wait for me, not to come out and get bullied by those bastards." He said and she looked down and didn't answer while he bent down and held his hand out to her. 

"Come on~ Let's go get some ice cream, Nae?" He asked warmly.

"Arrasseo Oppa~" She says softly.

"Yahhhhh.... What type of answer is that? Do you not want it?" He said.

"Aniya~ Aniya Oppa~" She said and gets up, "Kaja?"

He then smiled brightly and starts to walk another direction with her. You were still watching and as they walked into the distance. You then decided to go into the gas station, but you then noticed the small red box on the ground. You tilted your head and remembered it from when the girl was pushed down and it dropped.

"Aigoo... She dropped this didn't she?" You looked around to see if they were still in the distance and you didn't see them. You opened the box and it revealed a simple diamond ring that looked extremely expensive. Your eyes widened and you started looking around for them.

You looked around a few places and didn’t see them, but then you remembered their conversation about ice cream. You then decided to ask around, you saw an older lady on the corner and you tapped her on the shoulder and she looked at you.

“Halmeoni… Do you know any ice cream shops nearby?” You asked while smiling at her kindly.

She smiled back and kindly nodded, “Nae. Right around the corner and walk straight and take a left. That’s the closest ice cream shop that I know of.”

You bowed and thanked her for her help and you made your way to the shop.

What a nice girl. She is very pretty too. The old lady thought to herself.

You carefully followed her directions and found yourself at the shop. You went in and you looked around, but didn’t see them still. You decided to ask the girl in the front that looked older than you, but not too much older.

“Unnie, have you seen two people here? A boy and a girl. One really handsome boy, mid height, and One pretty girl about five  inches shorter than him?” You asked her.

She nodded, “Nae, they just left five minutes ago.”

“Oh, Do you happen to know where they were going?” You asked eagerly.

“Hmm… I’m not too sure, but the girl is an orphan at the orphanage right up the hill.” She pointed to a building that was up the hill I went to on my first night in Seoul.

“Gomawo, Unnie!” You said as you bowed and thanked her and gave her a free tip and made your way to the place she pointed out. What a kind girl. *giggles to self* The girl in the ice cream shop thought as her phone rang and she picked it up.

“Nae, Omma?” She answered.

“Seohyun, come home, we have things to discuss.” The person on the other line answered.

“Arrasseo, Omma, I’ll be there shortly.” She said and put the apron away.

She then made her way out while you were walking up the hill. You walked up to the orphanage and walked in and met eyes with a front desk lady that greeted her.

“Annyeong! Welcome to Seoul’s Orphan House!” She said bowing.

“Nae…  Annyeong.” You said.

“Can I help you with anything?” She asked.

“Ermm… I’m looking for two people, a boy and a girl. They should have just gotten here not too long ago…” You said.

“Hmm…” She thought, “Oh! Are you talking about Changsub and Jooli?”

You weren’t sure, but you nodded anyways.

“Follow me. They should be in the nursery room right now.” She said and led the way while you followed quietly. As she opened the door you saw the boy reading a book to a group of about 15 toddlers and the girl carrying a newborn baby.

“And the princess kissed the frog and the frog turned into a prince. They then got married and lived happily ever after.” The boy read and closed the book. The toddlers around him cheered and asked him to read another book, but he saw the front desk lady and glanced at you standing awkwardly behind her.

“Sorry kids…” He scratched the back of his head, “I have to go talk with Ms. Lee over there.” He pointed at the lady in front of you. The kids pouted and he made his way over.

“Noona, do you need something?” He asked.

“Nae… Go get Jooli too.” She said and he nodded and went to go get the girl.

Soon all four of you were in the front desk lady’s office and sitting in a chair.

“So what do you need Noona?” Changsub asked.

“This young lady right here needed to talk to you two.” She said pointing at you.

“Ahh… Nae… I needed to return this to you two…” You said as you reached in your purse and revealed the small red box.

Both looked startled when you pulled it out.

“Where did you find that?” Changsub asked.

“Unfortunately, I saw the unfortunate event that happened earlier at the gas station” You said, looking down.

“What unfortunate event?” Ms. Lee asked raising her eyebrow.

No one answered.

“Fine. Don’t tell me. But what is this red box?” Ms. Lee asked.

“It’s my hyung’s and I asked Jooli to hold it while I went to the gas station to buy some things. But she seems to have dropped it and luckily it was landed in good hands.” He smiled.

You handed him the box, “Gomawo for returning it. I’m Lee Changsub, 20 years old.”

“Nae… I’m Kim ___. I’m 21 years old.” You said and slightly bowed.

“I’m Kim Jooli, 18 years old.” Jooli said.

“Hmm… So ___-ssi… Are you gonna stay and help us put the kids to sleep first?” Changsub asked jokingly and Ms. Lee hit his arm.

“Yah, Noona~! Wae?” He said rubbing his arm.

“How dare you ask a guest to do that?” She spat back at him

He didn’t answer.

“Sweetie, you don’t have to stay if you don’t want. Oh… By the way, my name is Lee Chaerin, but you can call me CL Unnie. I’m also Changsub’s Noona.” She smiled kindly

You nodded, “ I won’t mind staying and helping out.”

Before you knew it, the four of you were off to work and putting all the kids to sleep. There was one kid that was being mean to you.

“I don’t want to sleep!” He yelled.

You tried to calm him down, but he wouldn’t, until Changsub came by.

“Yah… Chanmin-ah~ You have to go to sleep or else the little buggies are going to come soon and make you scared~” He said while crawling his fingers up the sides of little Chanmin. Chanmin then got scared and nodded and went into his blankets.

“Wah… You’re a professional.” You said and smiled.

“Umm…  I guess…? It just takes practice and time.” He said.

You nodded and got up, “Well, I have to get going now…  It’s kind of late.” You said as you looked at the time on your phone.

“Oh…? Nae?” Changsub said as he scratched the back of his head, “Umm… Do you need me to walk you home?” He asked.

“Ani… I am staying in a hotel on the other hill…” You said softly.

“Oh… I can still walk you though.” He said.

“Hmm… If you want to then…” You said.

“Jooli, you should head to bed soon too, Arrasseo? I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said and pecked her forehead and she smiled and nodded.

Soon there was an awkward silence between you and Changsub while he walked you until he broke it.

“So…  Are you from around here? I don’t think you are because you are staying at a hotel.” He asked.

“Ahh…  I’m from Busan.” You said.

Busan? Like Minhyuk Hyung? He thought.

You guys continued to walk until you reached your hotel.

“Gomawo for taking me home.” You bowed and smiled.

“Nae….” He replied.

“Hope to see you again.” You smiled and walked in.

“Me too….” Changsub whispered. Is she the girl Minhyuk Hyung always talked about? Changsub thought as he took the small red box out of his pocket. This is meant for her, right Hyung? He thought again and walked away.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Subbers and Melodies!

I am so sorry for taking forever. 

Please don't hate me.. ^-^

I hope you guys enjoyed.

Please Comment and Subscribe!