Day Four in Seoul

He tricked me into Marrying him

You groan and pout as you turns in bed, having a dream.

 

“I hate you!” A girl’s voice like your own is heard.

The boy gave her a glare, making her nervous, “Don’t make me mad.”

You backed away and ran away from him.

 

You suddenly wake up from the nightmare, breathing hard, sweating. Why did I have such a weird and scary dream? It felt so real. You sigh before getting out of bed, going to the desk in the room, getting on your laptop.

 

“BTOB with DEBUT of Insane has got crowds crazy.”

 

It was the first headline on the Korean news website you opened. Bleh… Another kpop group. You scroll down, trying to find something more to your liking.

 

“BEAST with their JAPANESE DEBUT”

 

You click on it because BEAST is your absolute favorite band group recently. You read the headlines about Doojoon and nods. As expected from my bias. You grin and go onto iTunes and turns on music for yourself and hops back into bed. Time for more sleep~ You soon drift to sleep.

(Changing Scenes)

<------------------------------------->

“Good work tonight boys.” The CEO of Cube Entertainment says, giving them all pats on the back. “You guys should get some rest, except I need to speak with Minhyuk please.” He says before the rest of BTOB bows, going out, leaving Minhyuk in the room with the CEO.

“Did you need something important, Sir?” Minhyuk asks a bit coldly and mono-toned.

“I need to discuss the next MV you guys will be doing. You are going to be the main role.” The CEO speaks.

Minhyuk groans.

“In the main scene, you are going to be getting “married” to the lead role which will be Seohyun of SNSD.” He says and nods, “Your parents have requested it.

“Wha-??????? No way in hell am I doing that.” He says with an angry tone.

“What do you mean? You have to. She is your fiancée now too.” The CEO says.

“First off, no. I am getting married this week. And it is not her. I’d like to use her as the main scene please.” Minhyuk says.

“Well, who is she? Is she famous? An idol?” He questions.

“She is well known. Not an idol. Her name is…” Minhyuk pauses before saying, “You will figure out soon.” He finishes as he walks out of the room.

The CEO stands there confused, but gradually accepts the deal to use whoever Minhyuk has in his mind.

(Changing Scenes)

<------------------------------------->

It is the morning, you have woken up, yet again, trying to get information about the couple. Ugh… My manager is horrible. ; ;  You sigh before getting a knock on the door from room service.

“Good Morning, Miss!” The girl says. “I’ve been ordered to deliver this breakfast to you.” She smiles, handing you the tray before running off quickly, leaving you confused. I never ordered anything. You bring the tray into your room, setting it on the desk, lifting it up. Strawberry crepe? My favorite breakfast? You wonder why you have your favorite meal in front of you, noticing a card next to the plate.

“Buy 350 white  roses from the rose garden a street down from where you are and take a right.” You blinked at the note and wondered who gave this to you. It then hit you that it must be the couple that you are working for. FINALLY! They give me something to do. You then start to get out of bed clothes, putting on your professional suit, eating the meal in front of you, smiling at the taste. This tastes really familiar. It feels like I haven’t had this taste in 5 years.

FLASHBACK

You were rushing out of your house, almost late for school. You had skipped breakfast that morning and you were starving. Running out of your house, barely making it to school on time.

“KIM ____! Are you present?!” Teacher Bang called out as you snuck into your seat in class.

“N-neh!” You say out of breathe.

Minhyuk laughing at you from the behind you, shaking his head. The teacher moves onto the next student as you feel a pat on your back, looking at Minhyuk holding a bento.

You grin as you take it, opening it to smell the bliss smell of his famous Strawberry Crepe. You look behind him and mouth a “Gomawo”, smiling widely as you start to secretly eat it.

 

You stare and blink at the Crepe. Why does this taste like the ones he made? You wonder before finishing it up, walking out of the room.

You make your way out of the hotel, following the directions your were getting, to find yourself to in the rose garden that was described to you. You smiled as you looked at all of the roses in different shades and colors. Waaah! It’s so beautiful here~

“Hi! Can I help you with anything?” You hear a gently male voice come towards you. You turn around and smile, nodding.

“I’d like to get an order of 350 white roses. It’s for a wedding.” You smile sweetly as he nods.

“350 white roses? Hmm… I’ll talk to the main person here and see if we have that much in stock.” He smiles before walking away.

You stand there awkwardly for 10 minutes before seeing the man before and a woman. “Hello! I heard you wanted to buy 350 white roses?” She said nicely.

You nod, “Yes please.”

“I’m sorry, but we only have 175 white roses of each color right now. You can get 175 white roses now and then 175 more roses in a different color.” She smiles softly.

“Oh…” You puff your cheeks, thinking. Hmm… Well… If it were my wedding… I’d get red ones too.

You smile and say, “I’ll get 175 white roses and 175 red roses please.”

She smiles and says the boy, “Eunkwang-ah, can you go get the roses with her? I’ll go get the receipt and everything.” He nods and gestures at you to come with him.

You follow him into the rose storage room. “So… What was your name again, miss?” He asked a little awkward.

“Oh… My name is Kim ___. I’m from Busan, planning a wedding for a couple.” You smile before seeing all of the roses in the room.

“W-What did you say your name was?” Eunkwang asked hesitantly.

“Kim ___. Yours is Eunkwang… I believe?” You asked as he nodded.

“You… Don’t know who I am?” He asked slowly.

Why does every single boy I’ve met so far ask me this????

“We’ve just met, I don’t think I would.” You smile as he finishes handing you the packed roses, you giving him the money.

Weird… Minhyuk’s finacee is right here. She doesn’t know who I am as well… Does she hate him that much? Eunkwang thought as you scurried away.

You went away as fast as you could. I keep meeting weird people. You puff your cheeks, noticing another card on the rose box Eunkwang gave you.

“Go to a bridal dress shop tomorrow morning at 10AM. She wears the same size everything as you from head to toe. Get a dress, shoes, and veil for the bride please.” You read the note and wonder why this was on the box Eunkwang gave you. Why do I keep getting weird clues? AISH. You start walking to  back to the hotel.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG~ Say haaaaaaaay~

I'm back from my long awaited and unknown hiatus! 

Please do read, comment, and subscribe!

Upvote too! It'll give me inspiration!

Hope you enjoying the chappie!