Confession?

He tricked me into Marrying him

 

It was a bright and sunny day. You were on your way to meet up with your best friend, Lee Minhyuk. Today was it, you were going to confess to Minhyuk. You were going to tell him all of your feelings. You happily walked out of the cake shop. You got a really cute fruit cake for the two of you to share. 

You, Kim ___, was going to finally confess to your best friend, Lee Minhyuk. You were in-love with him since the first day you guys met on the first day of middle school. He saved you from a creepy black cat.

As you were thinking of your wonderful memories with Minhyuk, you were skipping to the place the two of you always met. The small local park that was near your house. You skipped and skipped until you reached the park. And there he was. Your good friend/crush was there sitting on the bench looking up at the sky. You stepped closer and closer to him, but you stepped on a leaf. It made a loud crunch sound and made Minhyuk look at you. You looked embarrassed, but you looked at him.

 

"Hehe... Annyeong! Minhyuk-ah!" You said raising your hand and slightly waving. He gave you a slight smile and you ran over to him.

"I was worried you weren't coming." He said as you sat next to him.

"Why would I miss out on a meeting with my best friend?" You said as you carefully put down your bag because the cake was in there.

"I don't know... But ___-ah, I have something really important to tell you.” He said not looking at you. You looked at him, and he was wearing a serious face. The smile that was on your face disappeared because you sensed something was wrong.

"Minhyuk-ah, is there something wrong?" You said and he nodded.

"What is wrong?" You said as you were secretly grabbing the cake box behind your bag.

"I'm leaving..." He said.

You quickly looked at him and tried to make eye contact with him.

"How long are you going to be gone?" You asked.

"I don't know, but I'm leaving for Seoul tonight. The company I am joining needs me there tomorrow early." He said.

"Are you ever coming back?" You asked.

"I don't think so... I am going to follow my dreams." He said.

You didn't reply. You were on the verge of crying and you didn't want Minhyuk to see you like that. So you got up.

"I hope you have fun.” You said and ran away.

Minhyuk sat there with a couple of tears in his eyes too. He saw a pretty white box with a silver ribbon tied in a bow. He noticed that you must have left it. He took it and unwrapped it. Inside the box revealed a fruit cake with writing on it.

"너무 좋아해." was stated on it. (neomu johahae= I like you a lot)

He now let out his tears.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Why?" He said staring at the cake with his tears falling onto it. He noticed a small greeting card next to the cake. He quickly opened it.

 

Dear Lee Minhyuk,

 

Happy birthday!!!! Today I wanted to tell you I like you and I want to be with you forever. I hope you can accept my feelings. Anyways, Happy Birthday! Have a great day! I like you! No, I think I love you. It's been about 2 years since I noticed my feelings for you. I hope you feel the same... May your day be filled with joy and love.

 

Love,

Kim ___

 

Minhyuk got done reading the letter and he was bawling by then.

"I do feel the same... You pabo, but I can't love you. I have to leave you." Minhyuk said to himself and started eating the cake with his dried up tears on it.

"I'll come back for you, Kim ___."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! First chap was short? Hope you guys like it;)

Comment and Subscribe^^