Days of the week...

The master and his Butler

 

Myungsoo wasn’t sure how the hell did he end up in his own room but the first thing he did was collapse on the bed, trying to calm down his breathing. He was still trying to understand what happened in Woohyun’s room.

‘I wasn’t in my right mind, yes, that’s the only explanation’ thought Myungsoo and run his fingers through his hair.

He sighed and looked at the door of his room. He was only few meters away from Woohyun and to be honest with himself, to go see what Woohyun was doing was dangerously tempting him. He opened the door a bit only to see that the door of Woohyun’s room was closed.

‘Teaser…’ thought L and laid on his bed again. He definitely wasn’t going to sleep tonight.

On the other hand, Woohyun was smirking like he just won from the lottery. His smirk was covering half of his face and if someone entered his room, he might get a heart attack. No, not because he looked awesome, it was because he looked creepy, scary and many other bad stuff.

He was getting so into his butler. He had to have him no matter what and Woohyun knew, from the reaction on the younger one’s face, that he will get him for sure. And it will be by the end of the week.

Wednesday

 “Myungsoo-ah!!!” yelled from his room Woohyun. He really didn’t sleep at all so he had bags under his eyes and the same went for L too.

“What?” asked irritated L. He was trying REALLY hard to cover the shyness which he was feeling whenever he went inside his master’s room.

“Get me a bottle of milk” ordered Woohyun.

L was trying to think of a reason why the hell would his master want a bottle of milk but he didn’t mind not knowing so he just went to the kitchen downstairs and got the bottle of milk which Woohyun wanted so badly.

He got upstairs and handed the bottle to Woohyun. He took it, stood up but somehow slipped and the bottle was spilled all over his body. Myungsoo got shocked but quickly grabbed a towel and started cleaning his master’s clothes.

When he got a bit too low on his body, Woohyun let out a soft moan.

“M-Myungsoo-ah…” he moaned, making the younger one stop immediately and gulp. He wasn’t sure how to react to this, so he just dropped the towel and ran away, leaving Woohyun speechless.

“Well maybe this won’t work…” said Woohyun to himself and sighed. “Stubborn Myungsoo.”

Thursday

L was of course, like Woohyun expected- ignoring him. Well of course the older one didn’t have any intentions of leaving it that way so when he entered his butler’s room, L was so surprised that he fell from his bed.

“Seriously… are you 5 or something? Why are you so shocked for god sake?” asked Woohyun and smirked when he saw the blush on L’s face. “Now you’re embarrassed, great”

“I-I’m not!” denied Myungsoo and looked at the other way.

“Whatever. So let me get straight to the point. Are you ignoring me?”

“No” answered right away Myungsoo still looking at everywhere else except at Woohyun.

“Yeah and I’m Obama” said Woohyun with a sarcastic voice.

Myungsoo couldn’t help it but laugh at the last comment Woohyun made.

“Why are you ignoring me?”

“It’s kind of awkward when I’m around you”

“Because… of yesterday?”

L nodded a bit and Woohyun sighed.

“Ok I promise I won’t do anything like that… well … except if you don’t ask me to”

“I WON’T EVER ASK YOU!!!!” screamed L and Woohyun chuckled.

“Whatever you say L-shii~ whatever you say” said Woohyun and got out of L’s room.

When L was alone in his room again, he collapsed on the bed and sighed.

“I’m doomed…” said L to himself and covered himself with the blanket.

Friday

Woohyun was being nervous. How the hell was he supposed to make L his when L was ignoring him the whole day and even the day before!? He sighed and looked again at the boy in front of him, cleaning his room.

Myungsoo on the other hand was being nervous for another reason- how the hell was he going to escape from Woohyun if he tries to him and what if he gives in and enjoys the ?!! And … and what if they get together!?! He was so angry that he threw the towel he was cleaning with and hit Woohyun.

“S-sorry!!” apologized quickly Myungsoo, running towards Woohyun.

Woohyun find it amusing to see how everything he was worrying about, was actually not something to worry about. He smirked a bit and patted L’s head.

“Shh~ It’s ok, don’t worry about it so much” said Woohyun and when Myungsoo looked at him with this watery eyes he cursed himself for being… actually in love with the younger one.

Myungsoo smiled and bowed before continuing his cleaning. Woohyun smiled. He was in love.

Saturday

Just one day before his own made bet ends. Woohyun blinked and looked at Myungsoo. He was now preparing his lunch and was smiling at how good it looked.

“Master, the lunch is ready” said Myungsoo with his smiling face.

Woohyun nodded and made his way towards Myungsoo. Before sitting on the chair right in front of the table he grabbed Myungsoo’s arm and pulled him close.

“Will you feed me, L-shii? I think I won’t be able since my arm hurts so much” said Woohyun with a bit watery eyes. Myungsoo was hesitating but then nodded and grabbed the fork and quickly yet gently got some of the salad and brought it near Woohyun’s mouth. He parted his lips a bit and ate the salad. Myungsoo smiled and continued feeding his master.

“Myungsoo-shii… will you feed me mouth-to-mouth?” asked out of the blue Woohyun.

L stopped moving and gulped. He was actually tempted to say yes. He looked at his master who had this little smirk on his face and even though L knew he had to refuse he slowly and hesitantly nodded. Woohyun’s smirk became even bigger. He was going to make L his today.