Woohyun's perfect... maybe?

The master and his Butler

Myungsoo was wondering - which part of Woohyun's body was the best? His muscles? No , he had them too. Perfect brown eyes? No , most of the people on the planet have brown eyes. Not so sharp nose? Now Myungsoo mind slapped himself for starring at Woohyun so much that he even noticed his not so sharpped nose. 

"Ya, will you EVER gonna bring me my clothes? Or at least ANY clothes? Im feeling kind of right now" yelled Woohyun and Myungsoo couldnt help but stare again at his perfect body. 

And yes , he was FULLY . His hand was behind his neck , scratching his fair skin , his other hand on his waist, making the pose of a perfect model. His hair a bit messy, but still styiled perfect and his legs, spread a bit , making L notice his big manhood. 

Myungsoo was wondering... again.. what would be like to be hold by such a man? 

The Nam brothers were the two oposittes. Taemin was small , with no muscles , yet thin , while Woohyun was filled with muscles and his body was as big as L's. How can Myungso admire both of them? But right now , his attention was only towards Woohyun- his master who was still waiting for L to bring him clothes. 

"If you're gonna take that long to bring me clothes, i better get them myself and then fire you" siad Woohyun and that made L snap out of his thoughts and to bring his master some clothes. 

"Are you kiddin me? Jeans and a t-shirt? Where is my neckless? My necktine? My GLASSES?!!!" yelled Woohyun. 

"I didnt see any of these on you yesterday , so i thought- " 

"YOU THINK?!?! Seriously?! You have a brain in that tiny little head of yours?" screamed Woohyun while poking L's head. 

Myungsoo sighed and looked down. He was wondering AGAIN. How the hell was he supposed to be the butler.. of such a brat?!! 

 

A/N. Short chapterrrrrrr~ Really short , which im sorry for , but im still wondering how the hell am i supposed to make Myungsoo fall inlove with his master and the other way?!!? Woohyun you brat!!! ;p *just kiddin* -cough- sooooo where was i ? Oh, yeah , this week - not more than 3 updates , not less than 2 ;p , then - maybe once a week or idk~ sorry again people!!! -coughs- I LOVE U!!!! -runs away-